Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

EVERYONE HATES HATHAWAY.

Because you need to be reminded how awful her performance is.

by Anonymousreply 2102/07/2013

OP skipped a day of meds.

by Anonymousreply 102/07/2013

That's actually just cruel. There are so many rotten people deserving scorn. Anne has done nothing to deserve such fierce hatred...I mean to dislike her performance is one thing, to go beyond like him is psychotic.

And all this backlash against her performance, especially the abject cruelty, is what is propelling her as the front runner for the Oscar. OP is too fucking stupid to realize this.

by Anonymousreply 202/07/2013

Oh please, the entire cast should be nominated for Razzies with Jackman and AnnE winning.

by Anonymousreply 302/07/2013

Oooh, miss priss at r3 is telling everyone how to think. Aren't you hot shit, loser?

by Anonymousreply 402/07/2013

R2/4 is unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 502/07/2013

It was emotionally cloying, calculated, contrived and glamorized trash. Victor Hugo is spinning in his tomb.

by Anonymousreply 602/07/2013

Fantine is supposed to be blonde and well built. They should have cast Britney Spears.

by Anonymousreply 702/07/2013

I like her. I've liked all of her performances. I have never understood the irrational hate for her on this site.

by Anonymousreply 802/07/2013

R8 = Anne Hathaway

by Anonymousreply 902/07/2013

What r6 said.

Ann deserves a beat-down for imposing a 'campaign' on the public that is just as exhausting and cloying as her performance in that film.

Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 1002/07/2013

How does what he said: she's a great actress but the least deserving in her category, and that her performance is a pumped up volume sad puppy act channeling Marie Falconetti and Sinead O'Connor - equate with hating her?

It doesn't.

One can think Hathaway is the least deserving in her category and still like her performance, let alone hate her performance, much less hating her.

by Anonymousreply 1102/07/2013

Its her behavior at awards shows that have turned me off, but regardless, my vote would go to Helen Hunt.

by Anonymousreply 1202/07/2013

This is ridiculous. A witch hunt. All the Lincoln supporters are crazy.

Tiffani Thiessen and her fat face would have made a worse Fantine.

by Anonymousreply 1302/07/2013

Uh, r13: it's possible to be cool to Lincoln, and simultaneously be put off by Ann.

She shouldn't win when Helen Hunt, Adams and Weaver give much more interesting and accomplished performances.

Yes, even and especially Jacki Weaver. A true supporting performance.

Ann doesn't even deserve to be in that category, and it has nothing to do with screen time.

Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 1402/07/2013

[quote]Ann deserves a beat-down for imposing a 'campaign' on the public

I'm sorry, how was this "imposed" on the public? I haven't been paying attention to awards nonsense, so have missed it all, suggesting that it's actually only being imposed on celebrity-addicted shut-ins.

by Anonymousreply 1502/07/2013

r15 is right. The only stuff I've seen about Anne Hathaway really is the unhinged, irrational hatred of her on Datalounge and other movie sites.

I don't even like Anne Hathaway, but the obsession with hating her...well, it's just not healthy...mentally wise, I mean.

Just read r10. I mean, can you imagine what it would be like to hear that coming out of someone's mouth? Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 1602/07/2013

Remember datalounge, your sticks and stones may break her bones but Ann will always have her Golden Globe as a weapon against them.

by Anonymousreply 1702/07/2013

helen hunt played helen hunt, streep troll. she delivered every line like she always does...like a woman on the verge of an orgasm only to have it interrupted. OVER FUCKING RATED.

The only good thing about Helen Hunt's performance is that she didn't have tiffani thiessen's fat face.

by Anonymousreply 1802/07/2013

"Ann deserves a beat-down for imposing a 'campaign' on the public that is just as exhausting and cloying as her performance in that film."

It's incredibly easy to ignore Oscar races, most of the general public does it without realizing they're doing it.

So if you take the trouble to follow Oscar races, why get offended by realizing an actor wants one? It's not a rational reason to become anyone's Hater.

by Anonymousreply 1902/07/2013

The following sentence is a work of fiction as all characters are fictitious and etc.: I think Anne Hathaway or her team are actually behind the anti-Anne campaign, knowing full well that if you push negative publicity to the limit, it will invariably spring back ...really really hard, and really really fast. It means she'll probably win. The same reasoning is why I think Janbot has some connection to Janet, but isn't going about it the right way.

by Anonymousreply 2002/07/2013

R7 - They should have cast Jennifer Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 2102/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.