Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

You know the ones who will make you fall in love with them for your money. What are your experiences with them like?

by Anonymousreply 1602/09/2013

Not one story?

by Anonymousreply 102/07/2013

Well my father is wealthy. Very wealthy. Because of this girls always hit on me. I tell them I'm gay but they mostly just giggle and say we can work that out or some such shit. It's hard to believe that in 2013 women are still looking to live off a man, even a gay one.

by Anonymousreply 202/07/2013

That's the story of pretty much all my relationships.

by Anonymousreply 302/07/2013

r2, I don't think it's just women looking to live off men. I think men do it to women, men to men and women to women. Some people are just letches.

by Anonymousreply 402/07/2013

In my expirience it's been women (by far) that pull that shit on me. Men seem to be more into looks and personality.

by Anonymousreply 502/07/2013

You wouldn't believe some of the stories I could tell. I lived in Laguna for years, and there were gold diggers everywhere. One of my good friends stole a man from his pregnant wife a couple of years ago. My friend is 31, her new husband is 63, his ex wife (who recently had the baby) is in her late 30s. They fought like crazy over this old fat man, because he is worth tens of millions of dollars (made through diamond brokering...more than likely dirty money). I feel disgusted sometimes by her, but then I see all the incredible shit she buys, cars, homes all over the world, vacations monthly. I guess it is worth it. Especially if he has a heart attack soon. She is drop dead gorgeous, and will still be young enough when he dies to live a full life. The thing that I don't get is why the man would want this. Yes, he gets a hot piece of ass, but she was a stripper for years, has no education...she is a sweet girl but still. It is painfully obvious that she doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 602/07/2013

"m poor as a church mouse so they avoid me like the plague.

by Anonymousreply 702/07/2013

A man can't be "stolen." Such a phrase makes him sound like he bears no responsibility for his own actions, when he's every bit as responsible as she is.

by Anonymousreply 802/07/2013

My millionaire cousin lost his long-term (female) partner and his mother within a month of each other. He had a bit of a breakdown and went wild. He ended up casually seeing a 22-year old party girl who already had two children, neither of whom lived with her. She got pregnant 'accidentally' and he had to marry her to avoid scandal (he's a public figure). He also adopted her other kids so they could have a stable home. The moment they got married she turned from a fun party girl who talked about her career ambitions even if she didn't work much, to a materialistic harpy wannabe-socialite who obsesses over making the interior design of the mansion he had to buy, and doesn't let anyone take the plastic off any of the furniture. The kids are mostly raised by nannies and were in daycare full time from like 6 months.

My cousin goes away on business for most of the year.

by Anonymousreply 902/08/2013

Legally, a man can be stolen in North Carolina, and the bitch will have to pay.

by Anonymousreply 1002/08/2013

Other states have "alienation of affection" laws too, but I think North Carolina is the only state where it is routinely used in lawsuits, 200 a year.

by Anonymousreply 1102/08/2013

Not a pleasant experience, but live and learn.

by Anonymousreply 1202/08/2013

Love is money.

by Anonymousreply 1302/09/2013

My sisters both married such people, and it's sad because they weren't ever going to have the kind of money their trash partners expected.

by Anonymousreply 1402/09/2013

You should ask Jessica Chastain.

by Anonymousreply 1502/09/2013

"Not a pleasant experience, but live and learn."

And God knows you've centuries of livin' and learnin' under your belt, eh, CK? Well, at least according to your deeply rutted face you do.

by Anonymousreply 1602/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!