Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm in the middle of a morning binge right now

Time to stop for the day: 11:00 a.m. EMT. So it's almost over.

I had:

one Totino's pizza 'doctored up' with some extra mozzarella and pepperoni, plus pepperoncinis

half bag of Tostito's Lime chips, plus guacamole

boyfriend's leftover Chinese - just horrible

a green smoothie - spinach, kale, whey powder, and greek yogurt. That was my first meal of the day and something in me snapped soon after.

by Anonymousreply 2302/11/2013

OP, seek help. This kind of eating, and obsessing over it, is a sign of mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 102/07/2013

You messed up the poll, OP

I've been on a HORRIBLE eating binge since I found out I'm getting laid off in April.

Domino pizza and cinnamon sticks this morning. I can feel my arteries closing

by Anonymousreply 202/07/2013

I had some butter lettuce and a half an avocado with olive oil and red wine vinegar and salt and pepper. I am full.

by Anonymousreply 302/07/2013

R3, what did you do with the other half avocado?

by Anonymousreply 402/07/2013

[quote]a green smoothie - spinach, kale, whey powder, and greek yogurt. That was my first meal of the day and something in me snapped soon after.

In other words, you've been starving yourself and your body finally wouldn't put up with it any more.

by Anonymousreply 502/07/2013

R4 I ate the same thing last night. I liked it so much I ate it again for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 602/07/2013

I also ate a 1/2 an avocado and butter lettuce salad last night, and will have the same thing for lunch today.

by Anonymousreply 702/07/2013

My "junk" food is peanuts. I don't know why I can eat bowls of these and don't gain weight. But, that said, it's the closest I get to junk food binging and I always drink dark strong coffee with the peanuts so is it a magic combination?

by Anonymousreply 802/07/2013

R3 & R7, how do you keep the other half avocado from getting brown & mushy overnight?

The only way I've ever been able to do that is to mash it up, mix it with lemon or lime juice, put it in a shallow container with plastic wrap pressed all over the surface, seal very tightly, & freeze. Even so, by the time it thaws, it's starting to turn brown.

So I just eat the whole thing at once. Usually sprinkled with lemon pepper or chili powder & lime juice.

by Anonymousreply 902/07/2013

FUck it, I just desiceded to eat a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's too. NY Fudge with walnuts

by Anonymousreply 1002/07/2013

How do you have a boyfriend? You sound like a fat freak.

by Anonymousreply 1102/07/2013

Rub the other half with a lemon wedge and wrap tightly in plastic to avoid browning.

by Anonymousreply 1202/07/2013

I did it yesterday.

Sometimes it be's like that.

I added another work-out day to my routine.

by Anonymousreply 1302/07/2013

R9 What I do is leave the pit in the half I'm not going to eat, put it in a bowl, pit side down, cover that with plastic wrap and stick it in the fridge.

I just ate my second salad, and the only damage were a few tiny spots on the exposed surface of the avocado.

NB: I don't cut the avocado into chunks until I'm going to eat it.

by Anonymousreply 1402/07/2013

OP, You remind me of typical very silly fraus who think they can severely restrict calories and not have their bodies rebel, and then crave something very high fat and either sweet or salty as a result. You should have had lean protein and fiber with your green "drink." My body can't handle juicing; many of us can't or shouldn't. Also you should have gone for a long walk or do some other form of exercise, like climbing stairs, afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 1502/07/2013

Since I bought a Vitamix blender, I am eating so many servings of fruits and, more so, vegetables.

I can't imagine eating some of the garbage some of you stuff in your mouths.

And, yes, I am the Paltrow of this thread, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 1602/07/2013

R16 was actually inhaling Hot Pockets as he was typing out that reply.

by Anonymousreply 1702/07/2013

R17 Project much, fattie?

by Anonymousreply 1802/07/2013

Sorry, you lose [R16,18]. I use a Vorwerk Thermomix 1200.00 retail

by Anonymousreply 1902/07/2013

I have an appointment to start Phentermine tomorrow. I plan to go hard core on some speed. But right now I'm eating EZ cheese outta the can and Baskin Robbins, chocolate ice cream with gummy bears. And red wine.

by Anonymousreply 2002/07/2013

R17, I was actually only kidding but the nature of your reply indicates I touched a nerve. I don't actually have a weight problem. Perhaps you do. Now run along back to your parent's basement.

by Anonymousreply 2102/11/2013

Sounds like one of my typical Monday mornings, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2202/11/2013

R20, Have heard very mixed things about Phentermine. Please give us an update.

by Anonymousreply 2302/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.