Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What has been frustrating you lately?

Use this thread to pour your guts out. We're here to listen and offer advice.

by Anonymousreply 2802/09/2013

The senior HR officer at my work who changes her interpretation of policy and procedure according to the whim of the senior manager chairing any given meeting. Her teeth are like a yappy little dog's teeth, in fact her mouth is like a Yorkshire terrier wearing lipstick.

by Anonymousreply 102/06/2013

They're not showing the second series of Enlightened in England.

Someone on DL posted a link to a place you can download the episodes but I had to download a player and it was full of spyware and add-ons.

by Anonymousreply 202/06/2013

Can't seem to get off me big fat duff!

by Anonymousreply 302/06/2013

Deleted threads on DL.

by Anonymousreply 402/06/2013

I love my new job, but I had to move from a warm place to a c-c-cold place to get it. I thought I knew what I was getting into, but this weather is KILLING me!!!

by Anonymousreply 502/06/2013

Summer's Eve and Massengel don't seem to be effective anymore. And lets not even bring up the store brands. Why. Why? WHY!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 602/06/2013

DL kicked the Connie Ford thread in the cunt. I want to kick DL in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 702/06/2013

1. All of my big projects require cooperation with other adults who have complex time constraints - like kids and day jobs

2. Everything I don't want to do is tedious, but needs to be done while I have time on my hands

3. I should put my laptop in jail so I can get icky work done

4. I have some money, but I'd like to enroll in an advanced audit class - required to sit for CPA exam. I may need the cash for bills if I can't change the job situation.

5. All the jobs for which I'm applying take time to interview, interview, and interview before any decisions are made

6. I promised myself I wouldn't give advice this year and now I have a flock of straight people whining to me. I'm letting them vent. It's difficult keeping my mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 802/06/2013

I hate children and the supreme court

by Anonymousreply 902/06/2013

I've had that horrible Jack Wagner song "All I Need" stuck in my head for days now, all because the thread-- which I have never clicked into-- keeps popping up on the DL front page.

"...to be sure, what I feeeeeeeel..."

by Anonymousreply 1002/06/2013

Sitting on a Board of Directors that do not have the collective balls to fire the fucking 50-something ED who abuses women and turns a blind eye to reportable offenses. Their solution? Keep him on while trying to change his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 1102/06/2013

So many men, so little time....

by Anonymousreply 1202/06/2013

My lack of drive, and then again I really don't care.

by Anonymousreply 1302/06/2013

My adult kids are on spice. They don't listen to my pleas to stop.

by Anonymousreply 1402/06/2013

Don't invite me to dinner and neglect to mention that it's going to cost me $2000.

by Anonymousreply 1502/06/2013

I want Lance so bad but he doesn't want me!

by Anonymousreply 1602/06/2013

My computer has decided that none of my programs will play mp4s anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1702/06/2013

I couldn't find a speeder that I really liked, with the open cockpit and the right speed capabilities.

by Anonymousreply 1802/06/2013

earrings

caftans

by Anonymousreply 1902/06/2013

fucking and running over the wife and kids o f my buddies.

by Anonymousreply 2002/06/2013

Basic office civility. When you ask me a question and I promptly respond, please say thanks or follow up with me if I didn't give you the right information. Your superiors are all courteous, you should try to emulate them with someone on your same level.

by Anonymousreply 2102/07/2013

Bureaucratic stasis. My supervisor used to be very open and accepting of suggestions to improve our location. Now everything gets dismissed and shutdown upon presentation, usually with the excuse that he has to ask his manager, which results in rejection.

I suppose he could be telling the truth but I suspect (as it appears) he's pre-quit his job and intends to do nothing more than the minimum required until he finds his way out.

by Anonymousreply 2202/07/2013

My Raw Mix No.1 doesn't contain nearly enough brazil nuts. I'm about to go all Amy Bishop about it.

by Anonymousreply 2302/07/2013

I'm always frustrated when there is a shortage of cute men to spank--to spank is to be frustration free.

by Anonymousreply 2402/07/2013

R2 you can watch the entire series here and it's free usually the put locker links are the best. No need to download anything either.

by Anonymousreply 2502/07/2013

Thanks SO much, R25! I watched the first episode and it worked, no nonsense. I thought that website had been shut down when they got all heavy about...everything.

Now I need to think of a new frustration to post.

First thing that springs to mind is a TV show here in England I think called The Sherrifs. They are a sort of collection agency. If someone takes someone to court and they don't get paid these guys have to go and get the money. There was an old widow who'd been done over by builders, taken them to court and still they hadn't paid up. Such NASTY people praying on the weak, poor and vulnerable. It stayed with me all day yesterday.

Some of these old crooks, who rip people off, are so nasty if you cast them in a film you'd think it was ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 2602/07/2013

Referees and officials.

by Anonymousreply 2702/07/2013

Getting MALWARE warnings on DL!!

by Anonymousreply 2802/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.