Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Item

No one should be surprised that this reality star and her husband are splitting. Why not? Because there was nothing real about their marriage in the first place!

He needed a beard, and she needed someone with a lot of money to support her. It worked out fine for the first few years. She pretended to be a devoted wife, and he lived across the street with his boyfriend.

However, as more family lies and tensions about sexuality and business and crime and money and loyalty piled on over the years, sustaining the non-relationship became impossible.

Interestingly enough, her siblings are being more supportive of him in the split. So much for family! (Dina and Tommy Manzo)

by Anonymousreply 402/06/2013

No one watches "Housewives of New Jersey?"

by Anonymousreply 102/06/2013

Clearly this BI isn't about the Malooves, since she's the rich one in that arrangement.

I'm totally devoted to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but have zero interest in the other RH shows. I wonder what it is about Beverly Hills that makes it so much more compelling.

by Anonymousreply 202/06/2013

Nope, R1.

by Anonymousreply 302/06/2013

I've seen at least one or two episodes of each of them, just to put faces to the names, mostly for gossip purposes.

I could have sworn it was Carol Manzo but maybe it's the daughter? Did she marry a rich guy?

by Anonymousreply 402/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!