Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Woman Killed In Turkey - The Plot Thickens

FBI suspects taking pictures wasn't her only reason for being there.

by Anonymousreply 1502/07/2013

Something didn't seem right about this.

by Anonymousreply 102/06/2013

The friend who canceled may have known.

by Anonymousreply 202/06/2013

The article says the friend told her months ago she wouldn't be able to go. It was not a last minute cancellation.

The family has to rely on charity even to retrieve her body? There is no way that woman took an expensive three week vacation 'alone' to Turkey, of all places, simply to "take pictures." She never even traveled outside the US before. That kind of trip is something only a bored, wealthy, well traveled, "seen and done it all" socialite would do.

Bitch got pulled into an on-line scam.

by Anonymousreply 302/06/2013

Wait, R3, one thing I will say is I have frequently travelled alone all over Europe for weeks at a time, and I'm not bored, wealthy or a socialite, so it IS possible.

by Anonymousreply 402/06/2013

She was taking pictures with her iPad and droid phone??? She didn't even have a real camera? Something is definitely fishy, not even an amateur photographer would travel 12 hours to take pictures on a droid....

by Anonymousreply 502/06/2013

And the father claims the nine and eleven year old kids still don't know, while the grandparents are on television crying their eyes out.

by Anonymousreply 602/06/2013

Trying to establish a heroin import business, most likely.

by Anonymousreply 702/06/2013

Well, I guess we'll be hearing more soon -- even though I wish we wouldn't...

by Anonymousreply 802/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 902/07/2013

Ya, it's ridiculous that they keep saying the kids haven't been told. That is a family of idiots. The story is splashed all over the news. All their friends and relatives are distraught. Unless those kids are sequestered in a sealed bunker, they know.

by Anonymousreply 1002/07/2013

Funny how dumb fucks who know nothing about most foreign countries just assume that "Americans" get killed simply walking down the street.

Get a passport, morons.

by Anonymousreply 1102/07/2013

"Married New York mother who was killed in Turkey 'had sex with a man she met on the internet a day before she went missing'"

by Anonymousreply 1202/07/2013

[quote]Married New York mother who was killed in Turkey 'had sex with a man she met on the internet a day before she went missing'"

Was he a French model?

by Anonymousreply 1302/07/2013

R13 Yes. It said so on the internet. It has to be true.

by Anonymousreply 1402/07/2013

R12: why are the Turks parading the casket around a marketplace?

by Anonymousreply 1502/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.