Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Beyonce's publicist scrambles to have ugly photos removed

Beyonce looks like a man in these photos.

by Anonymousreply 3402/07/2013

She needs to encase those in ;protective plastic and put them away in her special room.

by Anonymousreply 102/06/2013

Hi, Yvette here, please remove this link from the datalounge site.

by Anonymousreply 202/06/2013

She was performing full out, do you really think anyone else dancing and singing their ass off wouldn't look like just like those cherry-picked stills? It reminds me of when homophobic editors would always put the most unflattering possible pics of Martina Navratilova in their magazines, always straining to hit a shot with a grimace on her face.

by Anonymousreply 302/06/2013

Those are just a handful of unflattering pictures. There were lots of good pictures of Beyonce as well. I didn't watch the Superbowl or the halftime show but I've seen some clips. She looked great, the performance appears to have been a huge success.

So does she have her publicist monitor all photos of Beyonce on the web and complain about every "unflattering" one? Is it normal to request that legally obtained and published photos be removed?

by Anonymousreply 402/06/2013

That's what working your ass off looks like.

To anyone who is scoffing, GET A DAMN JOB.

by Anonymousreply 502/06/2013

Thanks for weighing in, R5 / Solange.

by Anonymousreply 602/06/2013

She always looks like a cow. Biggest thighs in the world. Tree trunks!

by Anonymousreply 702/06/2013

AS IF Beyonce's publicist emailed some random site about pics. What? No other site would post those?

by Anonymousreply 802/06/2013

All three of Destiny's Children had thunder thighs. I didn't think they looked bad, just thunderous of thigh.

I believe Alicia Keys also has a pretty sizable lower half. That makes former fatty JHud the skinniest bitch there. Ha.

by Anonymousreply 902/06/2013

R8 ... I did. If this link doesn't get removed soon Imma CUT SOMEONE.

by Anonymousreply 1002/06/2013

You could almost see her cock on #1

by Anonymousreply 1102/06/2013

Rich people...thinking they can airbrush the entire world.

by Anonymousreply 1202/06/2013

Maybe she should stand still and sing instead of gyrating around lip-synching. I hate all these acts now where they have to all be dancing at the same time. The world needs some real musicians instead of these dumb acts with huge productions to take away from their lack of talent.

by Anonymousreply 1302/06/2013

They remind me of fierce photos I have seen of Tina Turner

by Anonymousreply 1402/06/2013

Tina Turner was always fat too.

by Anonymousreply 1502/06/2013

I need a publicist to have ugly photos removed.

by Anonymousreply 1602/06/2013

"Giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much more substance in my life. And expressing that excitement and that sensuality and the connection I have with my husband -- I'm a lot more comfortable with that now. I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself"

I'd say she sounds like she has her head on straight. Babies do seem to make women feel powerful and complete. Why? I don't know. But good for her.

by Anonymousreply 1702/06/2013

She has her head on so straight that she has her publicist monitoring sites for unflattering photos of her?

by Anonymousreply 1802/06/2013

I was talking about her comment about how giving birth made her feel like a powerful woman.

by Anonymousreply 1902/06/2013

Except, r17, that she hasn't actually given birth. She ought to let her surrogate speak to the press about that.

by Anonymousreply 2002/06/2013

She has denied that rumor. I was surprised that she did because the main stream press never even brought it up. She talked about how pissed her mom was about it.

by Anonymousreply 2102/06/2013

The Beyonce obsession is strange....

by Anonymousreply 2202/06/2013

I wish she would fade the fuck out. I've never liked her or any of her noise.

by Anonymousreply 2302/06/2013

Unflattering? Hell, for the first time, in these pix, Beyonce is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 2402/06/2013

During the show when Beyonce removed her skirt or whatever to reveal this outfit, a 23-year-old woman sitting near me said "Um, how does that underwear work exactly?"

Then something else happened and the conversation moved on but what could my young friend have meant by that?

by Anonymousreply 2502/06/2013

Well I always thought Beyonce was very beautiful so I thought these photos were a nice reminder that everyone looks ugly at one point.

by Anonymousreply 2602/06/2013

She looks like TT in those fotos.

by Anonymousreply 2702/06/2013

I for one do not believe her pregnancy was fake! It's terrible she's being attacked and victimized by the press!!

by Anonymousreply 2802/06/2013

I don't think she's beautiful. The dead eyes ruin any trace of beauty and she resembles her mother who's just Ursula the Sea Witch.

by Anonymousreply 2902/06/2013

I'm surprised there aren't more of these.

My partner and I were wondering what was up with all of the weird faces she was making.

by Anonymousreply 3002/06/2013

Yvette (Beyonce's publicist) needs to take a vacation or something. She also did a terrible job of handling the huge pregnancy thing. Your job as a publicist is to pick which battles you and your client are going to fight in the media. Nobody would have cared about these photos, but now they are the top post on every black blog today.

by Anonymousreply 3102/06/2013

If contacting websites to have them remove ugly photos of your client is part of a publicist's day-to-day duties, Jay-Z's has my sympathy!!!

by Anonymousreply 3202/06/2013

She looka like a man.

by Anonymousreply 3302/06/2013

Beyonce is She-Hulk!

by Anonymousreply 3402/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.