Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lesya Allows Boyfriend Ruslan Toumaniantz To Tattoo His Name Across Her Face

Let's hope true love runs a smooth course for this lady - for she's had her boyfriend's name emblazoned across her face - just 24 hours after meeting him.

These people are horribly mentally ill.

Photos and video:

by Anonymousreply 2702/07/2013

This guy branded this girl as his own. He's a monster and should be put in jail. Even if she asked for this hideous tattoo, he should have told her 'no.' What he has done is beyond cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 102/06/2013

Ugh, it's the guy who tattooed the girl's face with stars last year. We had a thread about it here. He has a fetish for disfiguring women.

[quote]Last year he became notorious when he tattooed a galaxy of stars over the face of Kimberley Vlaeminck, then just 18, when she nodded off in his studio in Coutrai, Belgium. (She was not best pleased.)

[quote]Undeterred, Lesya says the pair, who met in an online chatroom, quickly fell "head over heels in love" and intend to wed.

[quote]Last year Ruslan fled Belgium after the scandal caused by his work on Kimberley's face.

"It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible," said Kimberley, who has had laser treatment to try to remove Ruslan's work.

by Anonymousreply 202/06/2013

Well there goes her life in the corporate world.

by Anonymousreply 302/06/2013

Wouldn't getting a tattoo on your face wake you up? Kimberley must have been on some serious drugs, as is his latest girlfriend - obviously.

by Anonymousreply 402/06/2013

At first I was just horrified at the ugliness of the tattoo design, but then I thought - why such a large and weird tattoo of his name over 70% of her face? It's a neanderthal-level rape and pillage of her skin so that she's his property and no other guy will want her. Really sad.

by Anonymousreply 502/06/2013

There's also been an escalation to his "branding." Kimberly's tattoos (link), while awful, are nowhere near as horrific as this girl's. I'm sure the guy knew that she was able to eliminate part of his handiwork, so he just upped the ante and violence with ink. There's no laser that can get rid of that.

by Anonymousreply 602/06/2013

Arrest him for something.

by Anonymousreply 702/06/2013

It came out that the galaxy face girl had actually been awake and asked for all fifty-six stars.

by Anonymousreply 802/06/2013

Wouldn't getting a tattoo on one's face be PAINFUL?

by Anonymousreply 902/06/2013

She was really pretty before the face tat. Here's an article and more pix from the body mod community:

by Anonymousreply 1002/07/2013

Her new experience as a "publicly modified person" Gimme a fucking break! Is that what these kooks call themselves now? Since these people do this shit for attention they can't really bitch when they get it. Also, she wasn't that cute..those man hands will have a tough time on the delicate tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 1102/07/2013

She used to look like Isabelle Adjani. I think her left forearm may be deformed.

by Anonymousreply 1202/07/2013

You could be right r12 I guess the good news is that nobody will be noticing her deformed arm anymore! They won't even notice if she has a big ass.

by Anonymousreply 1302/07/2013

A commenter on Modblog says he did it to his last GF too.

by Anonymousreply 1402/07/2013

Fucking Russians.

by Anonymousreply 1502/07/2013

Is it even possible to get something that big and dark removed?

by Anonymousreply 1602/07/2013

Chinless, hairless, Ruslanless.

by Anonymousreply 1702/07/2013

My, isn't he a charmer!

She did that for THIS thing?!!!

by Anonymousreply 1802/07/2013

[quote]"Impowered women"

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 2002/07/2013

I think he meant "wimminpowered."

by Anonymousreply 2102/07/2013

I like how the headline refers to her as just Lesya, like she is in a league with Madonna and we know who she is just by seeing her first name. Oh what is that crazy Lesya up to now? They could have just said woman allows man to ink up her face or whatever. She can get it removed but it would be painful, blistery, expensive, slow, and would probably still show up faintly.

by Anonymousreply 2202/07/2013

She'll need a face transplant to get rid of that hideous disfigurement. What a shame. Just sick.

by Anonymousreply 2302/07/2013

How does one become a tattoo removalist? I would like to help people erase their mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 2402/07/2013

That will be big business in the future, R24.

by Anonymousreply 2502/07/2013

The replies here are spot on.

by Anonymousreply 2602/07/2013

[quote]Undeterred, Lesya says the pair, who met in an online chatroom, quickly fell "head over heels in love" and intend to wed. "It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body," she said.

Sounds like her choice, her body, her consequences to deal with.

It would be fun if bratty suburban American teens began getting gigantic face tattoos to piss off their parents.

by Anonymousreply 2702/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!