Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Emily Owens MD series finale tonight

I'm so sad this show is over. Mamie is such a star and really came out from behind her mother's shadow.

I wish more people had given this a chance. It at least deserved to play out a full season and receive a proper ending.

Maybe this will free up Ms. Gummer to return to the stage. Here's hoping for a DVD release.

by Anonymousreply 904/20/2014

The love interest does an excellent job of playing a douche bag.

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2013

Mamie as a child!!!

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

The end was very unsatisfying. Obviously the CW didn't allow them to film a real final episode to tie up the story lines.

No Dr. Bendari in this ep :(

And how could she have not ended up with Micah?!

I loved the show right up until this final episode.

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2013

Justin Hartley is hot but what a soulless character.

by Anonymousreply 402/06/2013

DL should re-assess Mamie's talent. Watch a few episodes of this and I think you'll find she's funny, charming and talented. I even like when she seems like a mini-Meryl.

DL, you're wrong about Mamie. She's a better actress than Cristina Crawford ever was!

by Anonymousreply 504/19/2014

Do you think if this had been renewed would Meryl have guest starred on an episode? As Emily's mother, a visiting doctor or a patient?

This needs crowd funding for a feature return, stat!

by Anonymousreply 604/20/2014

The only reason I watched this was for Michael Rady.

by Anonymousreply 704/20/2014

OMG, R2, Meryl's reaction was like the frau with the absolute worst obsession with her children. Holy God, my ears.

by Anonymousreply 804/20/2014

And the finale features a supporting turn by DL fave Alyson Reed as an overweight, crazy, hoarding cat lady!

by Anonymousreply 904/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.