Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Oral Cock Worship - Fantasy or Fetish?

Ever since I was young I knew that I had an issue with the penis. I was fascinated with it and wanted to have one in my mouth as often as possible. Flash forward to college. I was my fraternity's cocksucker. Seriously, most of them knew I loved to suck dick and by my junior year I bet I had done 40% of them! Now I know that what I am is an oral cock worshiper! I even write a blog about it! I'm single now but if I find another total oral top I'm going to love, spoil, pamper and treat him like a King! Am I a fetishist or a fantasist?

by Letmeworshipitreply 1202/07/2013

I am so proud!

by Letmeworshipitreply 102/05/2013

Not many votes yet. Only 9 votes since last night.

by Letmeworshipitreply 202/06/2013

[quote] I was my fraternity's cocksucker. Seriously, most of them knew I loved to suck dick and by my junior year I bet I had done 40% of them!

This never happened.

by Letmeworshipitreply 302/06/2013

WARNING; This site can harm your computer.

by Letmeworshipitreply 402/06/2013

What city are you in?

I will feed you.

by Letmeworshipitreply 502/06/2013

[quote]Ever since I was young I knew that I had an issue with the penis.

This sounds like a first sentence for one of Gore Vidal's books about Myron/Myra Breckenridge

by Letmeworshipitreply 602/06/2013

You must know your cock worship is all about YOU. I have a larger than average cock and when people act like YOU it turns me off

by Letmeworshipitreply 702/06/2013

[quote]I was my fraternity's cocksucker. Seriously, most of them knew I loved to suck dick and by my junior year I bet I had done 40% of them!

Is that all? You should have tried harder.

by Letmeworshipitreply 802/07/2013

I love cock worship, on both the giving and receiving ends. My favorite is a long, intense 69 with a like-minded buddy!

by Letmeworshipitreply 902/07/2013

Of course it's not a fetish. A fetish is a sexualization of something not particularly sexual - shoes for instance.

It is not a sexual desire to have oral sex with a penis or any other sexual organ.

by Letmeworshipitreply 1002/07/2013

good thread

by Letmeworshipitreply 1102/07/2013

like this?

by Letmeworshipitreply 1202/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.