Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Georgia store employee took it upon themselves to beat a child with a belt.

After a Georgia store employee took it upon themselves to beat a child with a belt, Fox News contributor Erick Ericson declared the person deserved a medal.

by Anonymousreply 2202/06/2013

[quote]Welcome to America, where people who sexually abuse children are "monsters" but people who physically abuse children are heroes.

"Whatever the case may be, the facts in the matter as presented to the police have resulted in the employee being charged with aggrevated assault."

According to other threads, the police are violent thugs. Oh.

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

Obviously what the store clerk did was assault and completely idiotic.

Nevertheless, watch that video. You've got to admit, that kid seems like a raging little shit. His parents must be real gems.

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2013

The clerk should have whooped the parents

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013

Please, it's Georgia people. He was JUST being neighborly.

by Anonymousreply 702/05/2013

Isn't the state song "Georgia On My Hind"?

by Anonymousreply 802/05/2013

The employee is either a "he" or a "she," not a "they."

by Anonymousreply 902/05/2013

If the little shit had a peanut allergy or was obese, you queens would be singing the employee's praises.

by Anonymousreply 1002/05/2013

reply 11t

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2013

Hitting the child 25 times was abuse/criminal but seriously, a kid throw a cookie at me, I'd probably slap it silly. And no I would not feel guilty.

by Anonymousreply 1202/05/2013

If I would have hit an adult with a cookie, it would have been my Mom beating me and I'm white.

By the way, Casey Anthony is WHITE.

by Anonymousreply 1302/05/2013

Heterosexuals... dollar stores... child-rearing...

Moving on.

by Anonymousreply 1402/05/2013

It seems like there's enough wrong to go around here. No doubt the kid is a little tyrant whose parents ignore or excuse his bad behavior, but for someone else to hit their kid is wrong and 25 times is beyond excessive.

Where were the parents while this was going on? Too busy shopping to care?

by Anonymousreply 1502/06/2013

Maybe the parents were glad to see someone give their kid a little attention.

by Anonymousreply 1602/06/2013

The kid actually does looks like a little brat.

by Anonymousreply 1702/06/2013

I'm shocked an American child THREW a cookie at someone. Aren't they usually so fat that they would bite your hand off before they'd surrender a snack?

by Anonymousreply 1802/06/2013

Okay so she was calling him a demon. Why was she doing that? WTF was he doing and why were his parents allowing it? Most adults don't just come out and call a kid a demon unless he's seriously being a shit.

No, the clerk had no right to smack this kid but the parents hold some accountability. I'm thinking this is some kind of backlash that's resulted from today's lax parenting. Remember the old man who smacked a kid last year in a store?

by Anonymousreply 1902/06/2013

Is this type of incident a regular thing at dollar stores?

by Anonymousreply 2002/06/2013

Good grief those facebook comments under the article are all from frauen screaming about the "poor child" and none questioning why the clerk was "making fun" of him. I'll bet they all let kids run amok in public.

by Anonymousreply 2102/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!