Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael Musto New Blind Items

"Which comic film star is known to be narcissistic, insecure, needy, and demanding (though what he really should be demanding is a dietician and a trainer)?

Which top designer is a bottom? Ditto which respected TV presence?

Which family-values-loving Republican candidate (who lost)could never seem to remember the name of the babysitter he dropped his kids with so he could go on flag-waving missions—for three years in a row?.."

by Anonymousreply 8408/07/2013

Michael Musto? This ain't the 1980s. No one cares about him.

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2013

#1: That guy on that show!

#2: Whatisname, who designed whatsername's gown she wore at that awards show. And the host of that show I don't watch.

#3: That congressman from the South or the Midwest with the Stepford wife and bad toupee.

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

1.Which comic film star is known to be narcissistic, insecure, needy, and demanding (though what he really should be demanding is a dietitian and a trainer)? 2. Which top designer is a bottom? Ditto which respected TV presence?

3. Which family-values-loving Republican candidate (who lost) could never seem to remember the name of the babysitter he dropped his kids with so he could go on flag-waving missions—for three years in a row?

4. Which auteur obviously writes what she knows? (Her eyes were rolling like pinballs at a press event, where "coke" was every third word out of her mouth. She really buzzes.)

5. Which reality star was in a jealous rage when a much bigger reality star got all the attention in the same store on Fashion's Night Out?

6. Which designer who went backstage with a superstar after a Broadway show was so loud and crass that no one could hear what the superstar was saying, which everyone was much more interested in than what the designer was squawking?

7. Which rock wife is prone to dramatic utterances of "Don't you know who I am?" when department-store workers don't snap to the attention she'd like?

8. Which other rock wife gets so excited when shopping that she strips down to practically nothing in full view of other customers, in order to try things on more quickly? (The result is a sort of horrified bemusement.)

9. Which documentarian is following a designer around with a camera, mainly so he can use the footage to force the designer back into rehab?

10. Which plus-size stage actress is a lesbian who's girlfriends with someone who was in Evita?

11. Which TV hunk supposedly never met a casting director he didn't lick, er, like?

12. Which indie-style rocker pocketed an additional $15,000 for a tour, supposedly for the extra lighting and musicians he needed, though he ended up grinningly standing there with just a spotlight and no band at all?

13. Which onetime heartthrob has managed to keep his sexuality a well-guarded secret for five decades?

14. Which actress playing a controversial character is apparently not happy having to enact the role of someone she despises?

15. Which acclaimed actress whom everyone's wondering about is supposedly bumping it with the female producer of one of her big films?

16. Which kid who'd just been cast in a Broadway show managed to find her way to her future dressing room, which she cagily checked out with a tape measure?

17. Which legend could have directed the proposed revival of Funny Girl, but was told, "Your Fanny Brice will be Sara Ramirez"?

18. Which Broadway star infuriated her director after she begged him to bring in a former co-star as a consultant because he's the one who basically coached her to glory last time around? (The star and director ended up not speaking to each other, and some feel the result shows.)

19. Which Oscar winner tried to take her kids backstage to meet the stars of a show they'd just seen, but was completely unrecognized by security, who told her she could just wait by the stage door like everyone else? (She huffed and replied, "Well, it's just that I'm an actor, too" before actually announcing her name in hopes of gaining quicker entrée. Yes, she went there. Still, no dice.)

20. Which movie star who was recently on Broadway is such a challenging diva that when an assistant of hers quit after 10 days, she got a call from another former assistant saying "Congratulations!"?

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2013

21. Which quirky TV actress privately tells people she thought the direction of Lincoln was terrible?

22. Which designer for a luxury French brand allegedly gets intimate with that married (to a woman) hip-hop star?

23. What pudgy daytime TV star routinely dodges her ex-stylist's calls since she still owes him thousands of dollars?

24. Which long-running actress that everyone assumes is blissfully married has actually bedded virtually every male co-star in creation, as her hubby simply bites his tongue and chalks it up to research?

25. Which higher-up at a gay media outlet writes under a pseudonym for a certain website that used to attack that outlet so thoroughly it was banned from being viewed?

26. What bizarre icon once called a famous mail-order company to finish his last-minute Christmas shopping, and when the clerk quipped, "We'll beam those right out," he complained to a manager and had the clerk beamed right out of there? (I.e., he got the guy fired.)

27. Which then-sitcom star and his Latino boyfriend got coked up and trashed their hotel room, leading to the cancellation of the play the sitcom star was appearing in? (Hint: Decades later, he died, still in the closet.)

28. Which actor, best known for a big '80s sitcom, used to hire a dominatrix to lock him up for the weekend and routinely tinkle on him?

29. Which other former sitcom star—a gal with a wacky, freewheeling sense of spirituality—used to breastfeed her pet possum while she got her hair colored, also making sure to have a wet nurse around to do the job when she was busy with something more important? Why was I born?

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2013

Which reality star was in a jealous rage when a much bigger reality star got all the attention in the same store on Fashion's Night Out?

Ramonna Singer

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013

15. Which acclaimed actress whom everyone's wondering about is supposedly bumping it with the female producer of one of her big films?

Jessica Chastain and Megan Ellison?

by Anonymousreply 602/05/2013

It seems to me that Musto used to do a better job of providing at least some kind of hint. Most of these are impossible to even guess at.

by Anonymousreply 702/05/2013

21. Which quirky TV actress privately tells people she thought the direction of Lincoln was terrible?

Quirky = Zooey Deschanel

by Anonymousreply 802/05/2013

Too vague

Too vague!!

by Anonymousreply 902/05/2013

4. Which auteur obviously writes what she knows? (Her eyes were rolling like pinballs at a press event, where "coke" was every third word out of her mouth. She really buzzes.) Lena Dunham.

by Anonymousreply 1002/05/2013

"24. Which long-running actress that everyone assumes is blissfully married has actually bedded virtually every male co-star in creation, as her hubby simply bites his tongue and chalks it up to research? "

Meryl, you minx!

"26. What bizarre icon once called a famous mail-order company to finish his last-minute Christmas shopping, and when the clerk quipped, "We'll beam those right out," he complained to a manager and had the clerk beamed right out of there? (I.e., he got the guy fired.) "

Shatner, you douche!

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2013

#1 is Jonah Hill, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 1202/05/2013

Which respected TV presence is a bottom?

Is he fucking serious?

by Anonymousreply 1302/05/2013

number two could be a lot if designers but Calvin Klein fits and the journalist is probably Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 1402/05/2013

"What pathetic poster has already neglected to cut and paste the blind item before offering a guess?"

(R12)

by Anonymousreply 1502/05/2013

Obviously #4 is Lena Dunham.

I'd like to know which rock star wives actually shop in DEPARTMENT STORES? Their husbands must not be very successful, otherwise they would be clothes shopping in boutiques.

by Anonymousreply 1602/05/2013

[quote] 13. Which onetime heartthrob has managed to keep his sexuality a well-guarded secret for five decades?

Bobby Sherman

by Anonymousreply 1702/05/2013

I guess 27 is Jeff Conaway.i can't quote the blind item because my iPad won't let me.

by Anonymousreply 1802/05/2013

Bobby Sherman!!!!

Oh, thank god all of that masturbation was not in vain!

by Anonymousreply 1902/05/2013

[quote]I guess 27 is Jeff Conaway.i can't quote the blind item because my iPad won't let me.

You're wrong, you just don't know how to do it. Just touch on the sentence, and it will copy it for you.

by Anonymousreply 2002/05/2013

[quote]Which then-sitcom star and his Latino boyfriend got coked up and trashed their hotel room, leading to the cancellation of the play the sitcom star was appearing in? (Hint: Decades later, he died, still in the closet.)

Robert Reed, The Brady Bunch dad.

by Anonymousreply 2102/05/2013

"24. Which long-running actress that everyone assumes is blissfully married has actually bedded virtually every male co-star in creation, as her hubby simply bites his tongue and chalks it up to research? "

Queen Cuntabag herself,Gwennie Paltrow!

Zooey Deschanel would be right. She played Mary Lincoln in a shitty comedy skit and thinks she's a Lincoln expert.

by Anonymousreply 2202/05/2013

"I'd like to know which rock star wives actually shop in DEPARTMENT STORES? Their husbands must not be very successful, otherwise they would be clothes shopping in boutiques. "

Go to Bloomingdales and see how many unsuccessful people you see at the registers.

by Anonymousreply 2302/05/2013

[quote] Just touch on the sentence, and it will copy it for you.

Wrong.

My iPad only allows me to copy ONCE from a page. Since I copied the Bobby Sherman BI, my iPad would not allow me to quote again from the same page.

by Anonymousreply 2402/05/2013

You don't need to quote more than once, R24.

by Anonymousreply 2502/05/2013

I used to shop at Bloomingdales all the time when I lived in NYC. I'm middle class. Really wealthy people don't go into department stores and shop for clothing in the aisles. They shop at boutiques or they have personal shoppers pick things out for them at department stores.

by Anonymousreply 2602/05/2013

Bobby Sherman used to hang out in front of Sal Mineo's place with his guitar, wearing a little bathing suit, until Mineo invited him in one day. Bobby bottomed for Sal and Sal's girlfriend at the time walked in on them and reported it in her book. Sal came through and gave Bobby the big Hollywood buildup, but eventually Bobby confided he wanted out, that, basically, he was only interested in letting Sal fuck him until he got on TV. He didn't feel being gay was his true nature. That's when Don Johnson came along and ended up letting Sal rape him every night on stage in Fortune and Men's Eyes

by Anonymousreply 2702/05/2013

Isn't number 13, the one time heartthrob Tom Selleck?

by Anonymousreply 2802/05/2013

Surely the Voice will fire him soon? He's past it.

by Anonymousreply 2902/05/2013

#1 has to be Artie Lange

by Anonymousreply 3002/05/2013

I love how people speak for really wealthy people. Really wealthy people do whatever they want. I work at Bloomies and have helped any number of celebrities you people would consider really wealthy, including the billionaire herself, Oprah.

Anyway, is it me or does it seem that Marc Jacobs could be the answer to a handful of these BIs?

Bottom Designer? Designer for French brand that fucked married hip hop star? Being followed by camera to get back into rehab?

by Anonymousreply 3202/05/2013

"Which comic film star is known to be narcissistic, insecure, needy, and demanding (though what he really should be demanding is a dietitian and a trainer)?"

Kevin James

"Which long-running actress that everyone assumes is blissfully married has actually bedded virtually every male co-star in creation, as her hubby simply bites his tongue and chalks it up to research?"

Julia Roberts

by Anonymousreply 3302/05/2013

R33, Julia Roberts got married during the wane of her career. The BI sounds like the husband has been around for numerous co-star beddings.

by Anonymousreply 3402/05/2013

"Which then-sitcom star and his Latino boyfriend got coked up and trashed their hotel room, leading to the cancellation of the play the sitcom star was appearing in? (Hint: Decades later, he died, still in the closet.)"

Paul Lynde

by Anonymousreply 3502/05/2013

[quote]21. Which quirky TV actress privately tells people she thought the direction of Lincoln was terrible?

This is only interesting if Musto is fudging the BI a bit and the answer is Sally Field.

[quote]Which higher-up at a gay media outlet writes under a pseudonym for a certain website that used to attack that outlet so thoroughly it was banned from being viewed?

This seems like it should have an obvious answer (the outlets, if not the higher-up).

by Anonymousreply 3602/05/2013

Nobody except their ad people have called Bloomingdale's "Bloomies" since the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 3702/05/2013

and at least their employees R37, which I stated I was one in r32.

by Anonymousreply 3802/05/2013

They're ALL bottoms in TV!

by Anonymousreply 3902/05/2013

Which family-values-loving Republican candidate (who lost)could never seem to remember the name of the babysitter he dropped his kids with so he could go on flag-waving missions—for three years in a row?.."

Rick Santorum

by Anonymousreply 4002/06/2013

1.Which comic film star is known to be narcissistic, insecure, needy, and demanding (though what he really should be demanding is a dietitian and a trainer)? 2. Which top designer is a bottom? Ditto which respected TV presence?

Seth Rogan

23. What pudgy daytime TV star routinely dodges her ex-stylist's calls since she still owes him thousands of dollars?

Whoopi Goldberg

28. Which actor, best known for a big '80s sitcom, used to hire a dominatrix to lock him up for the weekend and routinely tinkle on him?

Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor? I can't think of his name or the sitcom.

by Anonymousreply 4102/06/2013

Tim Allen and "Home Improvement", r41 - but that was a 90s sitcom, not an 80s sitcom.

by Anonymousreply 4202/06/2013

[quote]28. Which actor, best known for a big '80s sitcom, used to hire a dominatrix to lock him up for the weekend and routinely tinkle on him?

by Anonymousreply 4302/06/2013

Oh. Thanks, r42.

Then I'm going with Bill Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 4402/06/2013

The wife of the rocker who demands, "Do you know who I am?", is the wife of STING. You can google her problem.

by Anonymousreply 4502/06/2013

"Which comic film star is known to be narcissistic, insecure, needy, and demanding (though what he really should be demanding is a dietician and a trainer)?

Jason Segal. Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill have both dropped a lot of weight.

by Anonymousreply 4702/06/2013

[quote]28. Which actor, best known for a big '80s sitcom, used to hire a dominatrix to lock him up for the weekend and routinely tinkle on him?

R43, someone told me that the "Growing Pains" dad is a top and a fairly mild one at that.

What about Drew Carey? Sounds like it's in his wheelhouse.

by Anonymousreply 4802/06/2013

[quote]What about Drew Carey?

The Drew Carey Show ran from 1995 to 2004. That's not "a big '80s sitcom."

by Anonymousreply 4902/06/2013

Whoopie Goldberg had a stylist?

by Anonymousreply 5002/06/2013

Seth Rogan dropped a lot of weight for Green Hornet, but he put a lot of it back on. I think it's him. He made some comment in an interview about how they sent Barbra his reel so she could decide about doing the show, and they sent him "her reel" so he could also decide. Please.

by Anonymousreply 5102/06/2013

Re: Sitcom star and Latino BF. Could it be the late Sherman Hemsley?

by Anonymousreply 5202/06/2013

[quote]8. Which other rock wife gets so excited when shopping that she strips down to practically nothing in full view of other customers, in order to try things on more quickly? (The result is a sort of horrified bemusement.)

I hope this isn't Yoko Ono. That would not be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 5302/06/2013

Jonah Hill gained it all back, (and more), R47.

by Anonymousreply 5402/06/2013

"Re: Sitcom star and Latino BF. Could it be the late Sherman Hemsley?"

Good guess! Years ago one of the tabloids did a story about him seeing a much younger Latino guy

by Anonymousreply 5502/07/2013

[quote]Whoopie Goldberg had a stylist?

I don't think it's Whoopi either. I would guess that it's Sherri Shepard who is the chubby gal who owes her stylist tons of money.

by Anonymousreply 5602/07/2013

Jodie Foster, of course.

by Anonymousreply 5702/07/2013

No one is "wondering" about Jodie Foster - everyone has always known.

Alan Thicke still makes more sense to me for the 80s sitcom actor. (Those well-known tops sometimes have a surprising interest in being dominated once in a while.)

by Anonymousreply 5802/07/2013

At what point does Musto swish in to post the correct answers under a "let's see, so far we have..." recap post?

by Anonymousreply 5902/07/2013

24. Which long-running actress that everyone assumes is blissfully married has actually bedded virtually every male co-star in creation, as her hubby simply bites his tongue and chalks it up to research? Streep. I did not believe this for years but now it makes sense.

Jessica Chastain with Megan Ellison is a really good guess. Everyone is trying to figure out Jessica Chastain.

by Anonymousreply 6002/07/2013

8. Which other rock wife gets so excited when shopping that she strips down to practically nothing in full view of other customers, in order to try things on more quickly? (The result is a sort of horrified bemusement.) Goop?

by Anonymousreply 6102/07/2013

11. Which TV hunk supposedly never met a casting director he didn't lick, er, like? Matt Bomer or Colton Haynes?

by Anonymousreply 6202/07/2013

Or Chace Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 6302/07/2013

8. Which other rock wife gets so excited when shopping that she strips down to practically nothing in full view of other customers, in order to try things on more quickly? (The result is a sort of horrified bemusement.)

Sharon Osbourne

by Anonymousreply 6402/07/2013

14. Which actress playing a controversial character is apparently not happy having to enact the role of someone she despises?

Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan?

by Anonymousreply 6502/07/2013

15 is Chastain.

The rumours have been going on for a while now. She also tends to use gender-neutral pronouns in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 6602/07/2013

say, do you folks think john amos ejaculated every day?

by Anonymousreply 6702/07/2013

19. Which Oscar winner tried to take her kids backstage to meet the stars of a show they'd just seen, but was completely unrecognized by security, who told her she could just wait by the stage door like everyone else? (She huffed and replied, "Well, it's just that I'm an actor, too" before actually announcing her name in hopes of gaining quicker entrée. Yes, she went there. Still, no dice.)

Mira Sorvino.

by Anonymousreply 6802/07/2013

"7. Which rock wife is prone to dramatic utterances of "Don't you know who I am?" when department-store workers don't snap to the attention she'd like?"

Slash's wife Perla. He's tried to divorce her several times, she's a former hooker & was 17 when she got knocked up by him - he was still married to a gorgeous woman then. Perla is a Latina psychopath.

She is always posting fugly tacky expensive shit she buys on her twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 6902/07/2013

"14. Which actress playing a controversial character is apparently not happy having to enact the role of someone she despises?

Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan?"

Good guess

by Anonymousreply 7002/07/2013

Jessica Chastain canceled on Andy Cohen the other night. Isn't there another rumor she's pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 7102/07/2013

r14, where in item #2 does it say anything about a journalist?

by Anonymousreply 7202/07/2013

20. Which movie star who was recently on Broadway is such a challenging diva that when an assistant of hers quit after 10 days, she got a call from another former assistant saying "Congratulations!"?

I'd guess Debra Winger.

by Anonymousreply 7302/07/2013

[quote]11. Which TV hunk supposedly never met a casting director he didn't lick, er, like?

Joe Manganiello who is rumored to be bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 7402/07/2013

"14. Which actress playing a controversial character is apparently not happy having to enact the role of someone she despises?"

Ellen Barkin

by Anonymousreply 7502/07/2013

Is any of these Olivia Newton-John?

by Anonymousreply 7602/08/2013

[quote]Which higher-up at a gay media outlet writes under a pseudonym for a certain website that used to attack that outlet so thoroughly it was banned from being viewed?

They're talking about us!

by Anonymousreply 7702/08/2013

"Bobby Sherman used to hang out in front of Sal Mineo's place with his guitar, wearing a little bathing suit, until Mineo invited him in one day. Bobby bottomed for Sal and Sal's girlfriend at the time walked in on them and reported it in her book. Sal came through and gave Bobby the big Hollywood buildup, but eventually Bobby confided he wanted out, that, basically, he was only interested in letting Sal fuck him until he got on TV. He didn't feel being gay was his true nature."

R27, I read the book, too, and I'm not normally this naive, but, logically, I never understood how a 19-year-old kid from the Valley would think of doing this (trolling outside someone's beach house to get noticed). I wonder if Jill Haworth's story is really the true version. If so, I guess this means that BS is not the answer to that blind item, because it gives the lie to the idea that he's gay and has been hiding it for 50 years.

Still, the time frame does work....

by Anonymousreply 7802/19/2013

17. Streisand.

by Anonymousreply 7902/19/2013

These are the lamest BIs ever.

The answer to pretty much every single question is "All of them". Seriously: which comic is narcissistic, insecure, needy, and demanding? Which onetime heartthrob has managed to keep his sexuality a well-guarded secret for five decades? Which long-running actress that everyone assumes is blissfully married has actually bedded virtually every male co-star in creation?

Bitches, please.

by Anonymousreply 8002/19/2013

R80, you may be right.

by Anonymousreply 8102/19/2013

I'm not a member, so I couldn't start a new thread. These are recent BIs from MM:

MICHAEL MUSTO 08/05 **1 - 5** 1. Which gay star and his man have indeed undergone some trouble in paradise--or at least an extremely open relationship? (The star had a hot, guilty fling with a friend of a friend of mine last year. Whoops. I wasn’t supposed to tell that.)

2. Which Oscar winner who’s feuding with a music diva is also disliked by another singing star, who after spending an extended amount of time with the trophy holder, finds her such a trip she never wants to see her again?

3. Which widely loved show biz lesbian who comes off like a total cream puff apparently treats her underlings like utter garbage?

4. Which long running music star and award winner lost a bundle by blindly handing money to new agey fortune tellers and chakra twirlers, the kook?

5. Which hip hop diva feels like a prisoner of her life, her schedule, and the controlling mob of business people who tell her what to do at all times?

MICHAEL MUSTO 08/05 **6 - 10** 6. Which recent NYC awards event hired seven fake paparazzi to hold up pretend cameras in hopes of making the red carpet look a little more gala? (I’m pissed I wasn’t invited to walk the carpet as a fake celeb.)

7. Which socialite sisters were livid when they showed up at an event wearing the same couture outfit? (It was sort of like the "Paris Original" number from How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying, but not quite as hilarious.)

8. Which copycat designer was banned by a Parisian retailer due to her flagrant "homages"?

9. Which stylist was caught furtively ebay-ing gifts from her designer friends? (She should have gone the classier route instead—regifting them!)

10. Which heiress has gotten so disturbingly thin she's started shopping in the children's department?

MICHAEL MUSTO 08/05 **10 - 15** 11. Which gay design duo are the cheapest shoppers on the planet, but unfortunately don’t think price reductions are such a great idea when they sell their own stuff?

12. What screen legend is giving interviews about the tantric fulfillment she’s found with her man, though in reality she’s getting frisky and anxious to cheat?

13. Which gay pundit asked a friend of mine to go home with him and play with his "sex swings" and all kinds of other toys, five years ago at a resort town? (The guy declined. By the way, when the scribe talks about having dramatically calmed down, I assume that means since then.)

14. Which entertainment journalist is so desperate to be thought of as straight that he tried to pass off a female journo as his fiancée, even though the two have always been utterly platonic? (She was stunned when his parents were a little too thrilled to finally meet her.)

15. Which personality who wrote a show adamantly refused to make necessary trims despite the urgings of many sane people around her? (She insisted that every syllable was beyond reproach. Critics disagreed.)

MICHAEL MUSTO 08/05 **16 - 21** 16. Which actress playing a legendary gay icon had me host two talkbacks after performances, but turned into a shrieking shrew after the first one, chiding me for having blogged about what she’d said--even though she’d pronounced it to a full house and I’d not only couched it all in superlatives, I framed it as a plug for the second talkback? (Good riddance, babe!)

17. Which new media titan has been spotted on the gay dating site Scruff?

18. Which Governor is rumored to have appeared in a porn video when he was younger? (But that’s not the real scandal---it’s that it was straight porn!)

19. Which Bette Midler character was so much more vicious than she was portrayed on Broadway that if they’d attempted more documentary realness it would have come off like Pacific Rim? (If you can’t figure this one out, your gay card will be immediately removed, along with your Kylie collection.)

20. Which offbeat female star fired a stylist for procuring her some multicolored male outfits rather than black and white ones she insists on?

21. Which pop diva looking to be hot again

by Anonymousreply 8208/07/2013

16. Which actress playing a legendary gay icon had me host two talkbacks after performances, but turned into a shrieking shrew after the first one, chiding me for having blogged about what she’d said--even though she’d pronounced it to a full house and I’d not only couched it all in superlatives, I framed it as a plug for the second talkback? (Good riddance, babe!)

17. Which new media titan has been spotted on the gay dating site Scruff?

18. Which Governor is rumored to have appeared in a porn video when he was younger? (But that’s not the real scandal---it’s that it was straight porn!)

19. Which Bette Midler character was so much more vicious than she was portrayed on Broadway that if they’d attempted more documentary realness it would have come off like Pacific Rim? (If you can’t figure this one out, your gay card will be immediately removed, along with your Kylie collection.)

20. Which offbeat female star fired a stylist for procuring her some multicolored male outfits rather than black and white ones she insists on?

21. Which pop diva looking to be hot again has become a major pothead from the stress?

by Anonymousreply 8308/07/2013

There's already a thread for these, R82:

by Anonymousreply 8408/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.