Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Help me expose this DL closet case in my gym.

He's terribly butch on the gym floor, joking about chicks he'd fuck and discussing la minutiae of football games with his straight muscle boys. He's even taken to mentoring some of the teens looking for bodybuilding advice. If his boys could see him slutting around the sauna/steam after working out every night, they'd think twice about being associated with him. He ignores me on the gym floor and in the sauna because he knows that I know his dirty little secret. Help me devise a plan to out this DL guy. Someone needs to take this closet case down, and I've decided it's to be me.

by Anonymousreply 2702/06/2013

OP failed to nail him in the steam room, right?

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2013

Why it's his business, don't be that fucking annoying gay dude who outs every guy they suspect is gay. Dude might not even be gay and you might get your ass beat.

Why can't gay men carry themselves with pride, dignity and respect for their natural masculinity?

Instead they gossip like a bunch of teen girls, embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

Was it R2 you were talking about OP?

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2013

Seriously, r3!

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2013

You're a jealous vicious queen, OP. I'm guessing you're nowhere close to being in his league. Only demented harpies act like you.

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013

There was a guy at my gym that did the same schtick. I told a (sexy) friend about him and i got the friend a day pass and he waited one evening and followed him into the steam. My friend played with him a bit, and came on his leg and left him high and dry. Thing is, he was TINY MEAT!

After that, my friend and I made a point of working out together so the guy would know we knew each other.

It was priceless. The expression was mortification..

by Anonymousreply 602/05/2013

OP, set up a hidden camera in the steam room. Then coyly, like a cat, let your towel drop, then bend over pretending to pick it up while demurely presenting your irresistible hole. After the dirty deed is recorded put it on your I-phone and offer to show it to anyone who will put up with your pestering.

by Anonymousreply 702/05/2013

One of you must be named Julie, right?

by Anonymousreply 802/05/2013

Okay. The OP's target is a nice guy who mentors annoying teens, and the OP goes around trying to ruin the lives of strangers.

So who needs to be taken down?

by Anonymousreply 902/05/2013

OP, are you sure you aren't dreaming about high school?

by Anonymousreply 1002/05/2013

OP is clearly showing signs of his long untreated gonorrhea.

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2013

Mentoring teens? Is that what we're calling it now?

by Anonymousreply 1202/05/2013

Get a fucking life, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1302/05/2013

Lot of nervous, entitled closet cases at Datalounge. I'm reminded of that video his boss took of the dude masturbating at work and instead of feeling bad that he was caught misbehaving, he tried to make it seem like his employer misbehaved.

by Anonymousreply 1402/05/2013

OP is pissed because he isn't wanted. Well, he'll just show that "terribly butch" thing a thing or two! Damn douche. He'll sis and priss about that gym and someday he'll get bitch-slapped to the damn floor. Maybe then his hearts' desire will take pity on him and give him a towel and a tumble.

by Anonymousreply 1502/05/2013

Eew! Heart's desire ... can type, didn't proof.

by Anonymousreply 1602/05/2013

"He's terribly butch on the gym floor, joking about chicks he'd fuck and discussing la minutiae of football games with his straight muscle boys. He's even taken to mentoring some of the teens looking for bodybuilding advice"

Is his name Larry Sandusky?

by Anonymousreply 1702/05/2013

Maybe do it on a national talk show...what could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 1902/05/2013

Is he that slut that posts as 'anonymous', OP?

by Anonymousreply 2002/05/2013

What gym? Where is this taking place?

by Anonymousreply 2102/06/2013

OP, you have a bigger problem than your target. Leave him alone. If he's be embarrassed, allow it to be by his own deceit. Please don't participate in hurting another person, even if you are jealous beyond your own perception.

Whatever your target is saying or doing is his way of coping with his daily life. He doesn't need your input of debasing information to destabilize his personal life. You are not part of his world. Leave him alone. You will regret damaging this guys reputation for the rest of your life.

Seek some help for yourself. You possess a depth of vile meanness that indicates an even greater need for attention than your target.

by Anonymousreply 2202/06/2013

I love all the hysterics about this. Dude is apparently a closet case who trolls for dick in the steam room. OP is obviously way too end to this but a lot of you sound like pathetic closet cases yourself to be defending him. Idk, no respect for adult closet cases, it is just being a coward.

by Anonymousreply 2302/06/2013

OP, Apple sells a $49 iPod. You purchase music using your computer and then 'sync' the music to your iPod.

Load up on Etta James, play it during your workouts, and sing, sing, sing along.

Your closet case will be so jealous he'll join in and give himself away.

She's that good.

by Anonymousreply 2402/06/2013

I have an idea, OP. When you go to the gym, why don't you do what the place was intended for, like working out, instead of creating a lot of unneccsary gay drama.

by Anonymousreply 2502/06/2013

OP, I want you to march up to him on the weight room floor, and in you best Isabella Rosselinni voice, point to him and loudly announce, "HE PUT HIS DISEASE IN ME!" Then, sink slowly to the ground and weep for no less than 20 minutes.

This should solve ALL of your problems.

by Anonymousreply 2602/06/2013

[quote] in you best Isabella Rosselinni voice, point to him and loudly announce, "HE PUT HIS DISEASE IN ME!"

Tears! Tears on the side of my face!

by Anonymousreply 2702/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!