Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

“This Super Bowl sucks more dick than adult Trayvon Martin would have for drug money.”

-Tweet from Todd Kincannon, Former South Carolina GOP Executive Director.

He then goes on to defend it. Watch the video.

by Anonymousreply 2502/05/2013

While we're on the topic of sucking dick, guess who got busted sexting pics of his penis to assorted women in SC?

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2013

"Pursuant to our agreement that you will never distribute this ..."

Oh, it is to laugh!

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

Wow, that guy sounds like a complete idiot. Like, an epic idiot. Embarrassing.

I will say, it's nice that he didn't cloak his idiocy in God's shawl.

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2013

The republican re-branding effort is getting off to a hell of a start!

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2013

I don't get the major case-ness about the death of Trayvon Martin.

It's gotten like DC in the early '90s where I now live, with young black men getting killed every night. What raises Trayvon to the status of National Martyr, when the best the kids here get is a couple of nights on the morning news?

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013

Is he gay, or is he just southern? It's hard to tell from his dick pic.

by Anonymousreply 602/05/2013

Here's his dick:

by Anonymousreply 702/05/2013

Wow, some white people really are sick, especially those Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 802/05/2013

Damn! I forgot to include him on my e-mail list.

by Anonymousreply 902/05/2013

Are we sure he sent those pictures to women? He has gay voice for days.

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2013

Today would have been the kid's 18th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 1302/05/2013

I'd like to request to be put on the republican ethics committee so that we can get to the bottom of this outrage immediately! Someone please forward me those pics.

by Anonymousreply 1402/05/2013

They really suck at humor. Authoritarians just can't bring themselves to poke the people in power (unless it's a Democrat) and they fail every time.

by Anonymousreply 1502/05/2013

Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 1602/05/2013

There are picture of his ghastly dick out on the interwebz. He had already been taken to task by a conservative blogger for sending dick pics to women and he criticized Weiner for it. What's next? Why exercise your right to hate speech without expecting negative consequences!!! Of course.

by Anonymousreply 1702/05/2013

Holy crap. This guy. All time low.

by Anonymousreply 1802/05/2013

Life feels more fair these days when thousands of women and gay men are commenting about Todd Kincannon's aesthetically unappealing, size-challenged dick.

by Anonymousreply 1902/05/2013

His law firm's webpage. Cheap looking and you can't contact and send annoying e-mail

by Anonymousreply 2002/05/2013

r20 the Facebook link on the webpage is interesting though, and I think the email was right above the dick pic.

by Anonymousreply 2102/05/2013

What a fucking asshole. Trayvon Martin had more going on in his life than that murdering piece of shit george zimmerman EVER had going on in his life

Trayvon Martin was a smart kid. george zimmerman was a lifetime loser. He failed out of community college - actually the school threw him out. He was such a loser that he appointed himself as neighborhood watch chasing after minorities. He also had a mental complex where he thought he had some authority or was a police officer. Years before he was a bouncer and he tried to act like judge and jury to a club goer and he picked her up, threw her and broke some of her bones. She hasn't come forward because she sued him and won. The financial settlement included a confidentiality clause. She can't talk to the media about this, but she can be subpoenaed in court to talk about it. I wonder how many other times zimmerman's parents have had to bail him out financially? How many other people there are out there that have sued him for trying to act like the police and injuring them, but are precluded from talking to the press?

And South Carolina has some of the dumbest people on earth. Seriously. I spent a week there and was stunned by how stupid the people were

by Anonymousreply 2202/05/2013

This is exactly the kind of racist, homophobic, ignorant shit that you can pretty much just EXPECT from a Republican.

Scary.

by Anonymousreply 2302/05/2013

[quote]It's gotten like DC in the early '90s where I now live, with young black men getting killed every night. What raises Trayvon to the status of National Martyr, when the best the kids here get is a couple of nights on the morning news?

Because we actually have an audio recording of Trayvon being hunted down and killed.

by Anonymousreply 2402/05/2013

Anyone named "Todd" – well, you just know!

by Anonymousreply 2502/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!