Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Brown threatened to shoot Frank Ocean, police report says

Chris Brown threatened to shoot Frank Ocean, police report says

February 5, 2013 | 12:06 pm

Chris Brown threatened to shoot Frank Ocean after a fight at a West Hollywood recording studio, and someone yelled an anti-gay slur during the confrontation, according to documents filed in connection with allegations that Brown faked fulfilling his court-ordered community service.

An incident report disclosed that the Jan. 27 altercation began when Ocean approached Brown in the studio's lobby, saying Brown had parked in Ocean's assigned parking spot. Brown reached out to shake Ocean's hand but Ocean refused, the report said.

Brown then allegedly punched Ocean in the side of the face, prompting two people in Brown's entourage to join the attack.

According to the report, Ocean thought he heard someone yell an anti-gay slur during the one- to two-minute fight, but was unsure who made the statement.

After the beating, Brown allegedly yelled "We can bust on you too!" the report said, saying "'bust' was a slang term on the street to mean shoot."

Los Angeles County sheriff's officials said this week that they plan to close the investigation because Ocean has said publicly he did not want to press charges. But they noted they still have to interview Ocean a final time.

Brown's attorney Mark Geragos said he would have a comment after he had a chance to review the documents.

Brown is on five years probation after pleading guilty to one felony count of assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury in connection with a 2009 assault on then-girlfriend Rihanna.

As part of his probation, he was required to perform 180 days of community labor and complete a 52-week batterer's intervention program.

On Tuesday, Los Angeles County prosecutors filed a motion alleging he faked fulfilling the community labor hours, which were to be served in Virginia.

In addition to the fight, the filing included allegations that Brown violated his probation by using marijuana and failing to obtain a travel permit in the summer of 2012.

Two months earlier, the document states, Brown tested positive for marijuana, but said he was authorized to use the drug for medical purposes and presented a card from a California acupuncturist purportedly authorizing his use. The filing noted that, under California law, "an acupuncturist is specifically prohibited from recommending or prescribing marijuana for any purpose."

The allegations also mention a February 2012 incident in Miami, where Brown allegedly grabbed a phone from a fan who tried to take a picture, used an expletive and said "you're not going to put these pictures on a website" before driving off.

Brown told the fan he had tossed the phone, but Miami police later traced it to a tour bus belonging to someone who was with Brown that night.

Another incident referenced was in March 2011 at the "Good Morning America" studio in New York City, where Brown became enraged after questions about his assault on Rihanna. Brown threw a chair through a glass window, an act prosecutors said was "another demonstration of the defendant's anger-control issues and violent temper resulting in a violation of the law."

by Anonymousreply 4902/06/2013

Chris Brown likely faked community service, D.A. says

February 5, 2013 | 10:34 am

Singer Chris Brown likely faked his community service hours and has given no "credible, competent or verifiable" evidence that he has completed any of his court-ordered community labor, Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. Jackie Lacey said Tuesday.

Prosecutors noted "significant discrepancies" and are asking that a judge order Brown to fulfill his obligation in Los Angeles County in connection to terms of his 2009 sentence for assaulting his girlfriend, singer Rihanna.

In a 19-page motion filed by Deputy Dist. Atty. Mary Murray, the judge was asked to decline to accept Brown's community service due to "at best sloppy documentation and at worst fraudulent reporting."

The district attorney did not ask a judge to find Brown in violation of his probation. If he does not fulfill the obligation, he could be sent to jail.

In August 2009, Brown pleaded no contest to a felony battery charge in connection to an altercation with Rihanna a day before the Grammy Awards. He was sentenced to a year-long domestic violence class, five years probation and ordered to serve more than 180 days of labor-oriented community service.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg allowed Brown to perform his community service in Virginia, where he maintains a residence.

Last fall, Brown tested positive for marijuana use while in Virginia. Schnegg revealed the test result during a September hearing, but took no action. She noted that he still had to perform 120 hours of his community service. His attorney, Mark Geragos, said at the time that Brown had finished all 1,400 hours.

Brown was in the news again recently when he allegedly assaulted singer Frank Ocean during a skirmish over a parking spot. Prosecutors did not file charges against Brown because Ocean did not want to pursue the case.

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2013

I'm so glad Chris has changed. He's such an angel now.

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2013

One of these days, Chris Brown is going to fuck with the wrong guy and get his ass handed to him, if he doesn't end up in prison first.

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2013

yeah, so what? I still love him

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013

This is what the closet does to a man.

by Anonymousreply 702/05/2013

Chris Brown is ghetto garbage.

by Anonymousreply 802/05/2013

Someone ought to "bust" him.

by Anonymousreply 902/05/2013

[quote]Brown's attorney Mark Geragos

Wow, there's a name from the past

by Anonymousreply 1002/05/2013

His OJ moment will come & he WILL pay for everything he has done

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2013

Chris Brown can fuck off! I hate him. I don't know why he has fans. Frank has way more talent.

by Anonymousreply 1202/05/2013

The fuck up part is how these you queeny gays worship Rihanna who is back to dating this homophobic woman beater.

What's even more fucked up is the fake that Rihanna has played the "it's cool to be a bi female because straight guys think it's hot" card.

by Anonymousreply 1302/05/2013

[quote]proud masculine gay

If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

by Anonymousreply 1402/05/2013

I don't like Rihanna, you ashamed senile douche.

by Anonymousreply 1502/05/2013

R14 That's my posting name people know me as on the DL I should get it authenticated.

And by your logic when gay people say they're gay and proud, they're not really?

by Anonymousreply 1602/05/2013

Yes authenticate it. That will make it believable.

by Anonymousreply 1702/05/2013

Chris Brown is a dreadful human being, and his mother I MEAN ENABLER is just as bad.

by Anonymousreply 1802/05/2013

Is that your Grindr handle too, proud masculine gay?

by Anonymousreply 1902/05/2013

Im starting to believe that Chris REALLY wants to go to jail so he can take it up the ass.

And to slap Frank Ocean of all people. Frank is a huge drama queen and he's not going to let this go.

by Anonymousreply 2002/05/2013

Prosecutors have asked a judge to revoke Chris Brown's probation, saying there is no credible evidence he completed his community service sentence for beating Rihanna, and citing several other incidents that they say point to anger management issues.

The motion filed Tuesday by the Los Angeles County district attorney's office focuses heavily on issues with Brown's community labor in Virginia, citing numerous discrepancies and claiming the R&B singer essentially was unsupervised.

Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, blasted the filing, telling The Associated Press that it was frivolous and defamatory and he planned to seek sanctions against prosecutors.

by Anonymousreply 2102/05/2013

He's a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 2202/05/2013

He should be in jail.

by Anonymousreply 2302/05/2013

NBA player Tony Parker says the owners of the club that the bloody Chris Brown vs Meek Mills vs Drake fight happened in should have known CB has a temper that can lead to violent altercations. He wants 20 MILLION.

by Anonymousreply 2402/05/2013

He's a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 2602/05/2013

I think he's on the same drugs Joe Budden was addicted too. He's lost so much weight. The pills keep you up for days and make you become grouchy and irrational at the stupidest things.

by Anonymousreply 2702/05/2013

Mark my words. Chris brown is the new millenium's oj simpson

by Anonymousreply 2802/05/2013

[quote] The fuck up part is how these you queeny gays worship Rihanna who is back to dating this homophobic woman beater.

I don't worship Rihanna, but I don't think she's any worse than Madonna, who stabbed her gay fans in the back with her Eminem endorsement. And other similar betrayals, there's a list in the Beyonce thread. Yet none of that hurt Madonna's career at all. So I'm glad Rihanna is breaking someone of Madonna's records, even if she's no better with a homophobic boyfriend. Guy Richie was rumored to be a homophobe too.

by Anonymousreply 2902/05/2013

Chris Brown is a proud, masculine guy!

by Anonymousreply 3002/05/2013

really lol, R30. hahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 3102/05/2013

[quote]I think he's on the same drugs Joe Budden was addicted too.

The vice president was addicted to drugs?!?!

by Anonymousreply 3202/05/2013

If he threatened some one and a police report was filed, why isn't his probation revoked?

The same goes for him faking his community service hours. Any non famous person caught doing this would be thrown in jail for a year

by Anonymousreply 3302/06/2013

[quote]Chris Brown is a dreadful human being, and his mother I MEAN ENABLER is just as bad.

Oh, that's sad. His mother was the victim of domestic violence herself at the hands of his, wasn't she?

by Anonymousreply 3402/06/2013

I only threatened to shoot after Frank Ocean clenched on me.

by Anonymousreply 3502/06/2013

[quote]Chris Brown likely faked community service, D.A. says

Why was he given community service in the first place? Why wasn't he given jail time?

by Anonymousreply 3602/06/2013

Tragically, he is a catastrophe waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 3802/06/2013

Rihanna and Chris Brown have a symbiotic relationship going on. The relationship generates more publicity for each of them which generates more record sales which generates more cash for both of them. They may be talentless hacks, but they're not stupid.

If Brown is sent to jail and his career tanks, Rihanna will dump his skank ass in a New York second.

Ten years from now, when both of them are has-beens, they won't give each other the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 3902/06/2013

Who the hell is Frank Ocean? And all I know about Chris Brown is he's some rapper who beat the shit out of his girlfriend and is perpetually angry and violent.

by Anonymousreply 4002/06/2013

Glad that Chris Brown is taking some heat off me!

by Anonymousreply 4102/06/2013

Why, R42?

by Anonymousreply 4302/06/2013

r40, you should know Frank Ocean too, he's the first big name rapper to come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 4402/06/2013

Chris Brown is soon entering Lindsay Lohan territory.

by Anonymousreply 4502/06/2013

In what way, R45? Career wise? Scandal wise? Death-watch wise?

by Anonymousreply 4602/06/2013

Chris Brown will never get into Lindsay Lohan territory. She is trash. White trash. Always will be.

by Anonymousreply 4702/06/2013

He should have gone to jail after he snatched that woman's iphone in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 4802/06/2013

How long before Brown gets shot outside a nightclub?

by Anonymousreply 4902/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!