Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Were you ever in a serious relationship with someone of the opposite sex before you came out?

Will you give us the details, please.

by Anonymousreply 602/05/2013

Yes. The most beautiful girl in the world fell in love with me at the beginning of a school year. I figured, well, if "the girl thing" is going to work, she's who it's going to work with. I liked her a lot; we were best friends. But she wanted my dick more than I wanted her to have it.

Two summers later she brought a boy over to my apartment, and I fell in love for the first time in my life. I'd had crushes on boys, but this boy was different, perfect, everything I'd ever wanted in a boy.

She went away. The boy and I became best friends. He wasn't gay. I couldn't pretend any longer that I wanted to be with her.

We all three went our separate ways when college came around.

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2013

Yes. And after.

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

No. Never.

I've always known who I am. I was figured it out before age 11. I was deep in the closet ( they were very homophobic times), but I never lied. I was socially pressured into kissing one or two in Jr. High, but ... that was it.

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2013

R1, you should propose that as a movie. Except condense the story to one summer after high school graduation. In fact, the movie could start with the graduation. You and the girl are dating. Then at the start of the summer she introduces you to the boy. You fall in love with him. You continue your "straight charade" but secretly long for this other boy. You make excuses to see the boy as often but also increasingly blow off the girl's advances. I see the climax already -- you finally confess to the girl that you can't pretend anymore. She cries. You also come out to the boy, but he's not gay. You cry. All three eventually part ways amicably when you go on to college. Bittersweet ending. It could be one of those coming-of-age movies.

You could make the boy the girl's cousin who's just visiting for the summer. Hilarity could ensue when you attempt to see the boy alone but the girl is always present. .

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2013

R4, thank you for that bit of input. I guess since it actually happened to me, I never thought about condensing the time frame. Or for hilarity to ensue. It was actually the saddest year of my life to that point, when I broke up with both of them.

Were you visualizing a movie, a play, or a novel?

I have another coming out story I keep telling myself I should write. The same girl is in it -- she wouldn't let me go IRL -- but a different boy. It's from when I was in college.

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013

Yes. She would get so wet it would run down my legs when I fucked her from behind.

She liked me a lot.

by Anonymousreply 602/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!