Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

MONDAY MORNINGS, new TNT medical drama with British hottie Jamie Bamber.

Not a fan of Sanjay Gupta who wrote the novel on which this series is based, but I have to sconfess, the season premiere was pretty compelling. And it's got Jamie who I loved on season one of LAW & ORDER:UK.

by Anonymousreply 1902/05/2013

All the promos for the show look so dull. Is it really just about talking about what the doctors did wrong? That's all they ever show.

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2013

No although the cases that went wrong made for an interesting hour in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

YAY!! More Brits on U.S. television!! Just what everyone wanted!

HOORAY!

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2013

I'll boycott due to the unnecessary casting of a British person in a U.S. television show. Hire American actors.

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2013

He was quite the hot number on BSG. I hope James Callis (also cute) and sexy Tricia Helfer turn up somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013

I watched it primarily for Jamie, but I did enjoy it. It wasn't a great show, but it was definitely helped by having such a good cast.

I will have to say that while I understand that being hard to understand is the point of the Asian doctor played by Mike Chang's dad from Glee, there's a line between the other characters finding him hard to understand and the audience finding him hard to understand, but I think he was, if not over that line, pretty close to it.

by Anonymousreply 602/05/2013

"Do No Harm," NBC's new medical show takes place in Phildelphia, but filmed in Canada. If "Monday Mornings" is shot across the northern border I won't watch it.

by Anonymousreply 702/05/2013

It's filmed in LA.

by Anonymousreply 802/05/2013

R7, Do No Harm is NOT shot in Canada, it's shot in Philly, a friend of mine has been on its crew since last fall.

Monday Mornings totally crashed and burned in the ratings. I hope Jamie Bamber is made available for pilot season. I'd like to see him on Dallas, myself.

by Anonymousreply 902/05/2013

R7 and VOTN, make Google your friend.

by Anonymousreply 1002/05/2013

One reviewer wrote "Do Not Watch, Do Not Resusitate." Too bad, Steve Pasquale is cute.

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2013

Stupid title

by Anonymousreply 1202/05/2013

Enough of these hospital shows! At least in the one Toni Collette is shooting the pilot for she plays a surgeon operating on the President while her family's being held hostage.

by Anonymousreply 1302/05/2013

Jamie Bamber's father is American and he has US citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 1402/05/2013

Guess I was the only one who liked it.

by Anonymousreply 1502/05/2013

[quote]Not a fan of Sanjay Gupta who wrote the novel on which this series is based

May I ask why, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1602/05/2013

I was surprised that he was British because he did the American accent well while playing Apollo.

by Anonymousreply 1702/05/2013

On Twitter I follow two very handsome British actors, Ben Richards and Joseph Millson. Both are now in LA for pilot season. Both are straight, I think. Ben has a wife and Joseph was supposedly dumped by Michelle (Downton Abbey's Lady Mary) Dockery last summer.

by Anonymousreply 1802/05/2013

To be honest I don't like anyone on CNN anymore. Anderson is OK and so is Carol Costello.

by Anonymousreply 1902/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.