Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

MONDAY MORNINGS, new TNT medical drama with British hottie Jamie Bamber.

Not a fan of Sanjay Gupta who wrote the novel on which this series is based, but I have to sconfess, the season premiere was pretty compelling. And it's got Jamie who I loved on season one of LAW & ORDER:UK.

by Anonymousreply 1902/05/2013

All the promos for the show look so dull. Is it really just about talking about what the doctors did wrong? That's all they ever show.

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2013

No although the cases that went wrong made for an interesting hour in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

YAY!! More Brits on U.S. television!! Just what everyone wanted!

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2013

I'll boycott due to the unnecessary casting of a British person in a U.S. television show. Hire American actors.

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2013

He was quite the hot number on BSG. I hope James Callis (also cute) and sexy Tricia Helfer turn up somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013

I watched it primarily for Jamie, but I did enjoy it. It wasn't a great show, but it was definitely helped by having such a good cast.

I will have to say that while I understand that being hard to understand is the point of the Asian doctor played by Mike Chang's dad from Glee, there's a line between the other characters finding him hard to understand and the audience finding him hard to understand, but I think he was, if not over that line, pretty close to it.

by Anonymousreply 602/05/2013

"Do No Harm," NBC's new medical show takes place in Phildelphia, but filmed in Canada. If "Monday Mornings" is shot across the northern border I won't watch it.

by Anonymousreply 702/05/2013

It's filmed in LA.

by Anonymousreply 802/05/2013

R7, Do No Harm is NOT shot in Canada, it's shot in Philly, a friend of mine has been on its crew since last fall.

Monday Mornings totally crashed and burned in the ratings. I hope Jamie Bamber is made available for pilot season. I'd like to see him on Dallas, myself.

by Anonymousreply 902/05/2013

R7 and VOTN, make Google your friend.

by Anonymousreply 1002/05/2013

One reviewer wrote "Do Not Watch, Do Not Resusitate." Too bad, Steve Pasquale is cute.

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2013

Stupid title

by Anonymousreply 1202/05/2013

Enough of these hospital shows! At least in the one Toni Collette is shooting the pilot for she plays a surgeon operating on the President while her family's being held hostage.

by Anonymousreply 1302/05/2013

Jamie Bamber's father is American and he has US citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 1402/05/2013

Guess I was the only one who liked it.

by Anonymousreply 1502/05/2013

[quote]Not a fan of Sanjay Gupta who wrote the novel on which this series is based

May I ask why, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1602/05/2013

I was surprised that he was British because he did the American accent well while playing Apollo.

by Anonymousreply 1702/05/2013

On Twitter I follow two very handsome British actors, Ben Richards and Joseph Millson. Both are now in LA for pilot season. Both are straight, I think. Ben has a wife and Joseph was supposedly dumped by Michelle (Downton Abbey's Lady Mary) Dockery last summer.

by Anonymousreply 1802/05/2013

To be honest I don't like anyone on CNN anymore. Anderson is OK and so is Carol Costello.

by Anonymousreply 1902/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!