Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bush ("On Of The Brown Ones") Collects Ca$h To Run For ? Office

Jeb's son has raised $1.3 million to run for an undetermined state office in Texas.

Please note the wonderful teeth and cute ears are offset by some beady-ass eyes that may or may not cross.

The House of Bush endures!

by Anonymousreply 1702/05/2013

Looks like Andy Cohen got a decent spray tan.

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2013

Eerily familiar smirk:

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

The brother is very short

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2013

He turned out to be rather unfortunate looking, which I can blame on his whore mother, so this is working out quite well for me.

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2013

Smoking Gun dirt:

[quote]1) George P. Bush might be a hunkalicious young Republican, but he still seems a bit creepy. So TSG wasn't too surprised to learn that "P" was involved ina troubling 1994 incident described in this Metro-Dade Police Department report. On December 31, 1994, Bushs howed up at 4 AM at the Miami home of a former girlfriend. He proceeded to break into the house via the woman's bedroom window, and then began arguing with his ex's father. Bush, then a Rice University student, soon fled the scene. But he returned 20 minutes later to drive his Ford Explorer across the home's front lawn, leaving wide swaths of burned grass in his wake. Young Bush avoided arrest when the victims declined to press charges. (3 pages)

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013

[quote]Please note the wonderful teeth and cute ears are offset by some beady-ass eyes that may or may not cross.

OP, are you blind?!

Wonderful teeth and cute ears? Maybe where you come from, OP!

My crazy republican sister & her idiot husband called this fucking loser the "next JFK, Jr.!"

John Junior wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, but he always tried 100% and was one of the finest physical specimens I've ever seen.

Some of the Kennedys may not have had sterling personal lives, but at least they were dedicated to public service. The Bush clan has demonstrated that it's dedicated to destroying our society.

Texans, please unite and stop the Bush assault! I'll continue to do whatever I can in fucked-up Florida.

by Anonymousreply 602/05/2013

A typical bush. He grew up in FL and is running for office in TX.

Poppy grew up in CT and ran for office in TX because he couldn't win in CT.

Dubya spent his teen and young adult years in New England.

The bushes own TX, even if they only spend a little time there.

by Anonymousreply 702/05/2013

He is herein to be known as George HNM (Hot No More) Bush.

by Anonymousreply 802/05/2013

Isn't he an anchor baby? His mother was a Mexican national when he was born after all.

by Anonymousreply 902/05/2013

He will pull in a lot of latinos who are conservative and would vote republican if it wasn't for the party's odious anti-immigration stance.

by Anonymousreply 1002/05/2013

Well, Dubya tried to pave a way for immigration reform, but the hardcore brown haters wouldn't allow for it.

So HNM Bush can always point to his uncle as being a Great White Friend to the brown people. His own poppy married a brown person. he speaks fluent Spanish, so he might look good to conservative Latinos in TX.

A lot of people don't realize how conservative a lot of Latinos are. And most of the illegals and their children are hardcore anti-union, because unions kept illegal immigrants out of union workplaces.

There are a lot of Latinos here where I live in the northeast. I've hired many for construction contracting work. They are christian fundamentalists -- Jehovah's Witnesses, Pentecostals -- very few Catholics. The catholic churches here are small and did not have Spanish masses. Big mistake.

They are anti-education. They not only don't want their kids to go to college, they don't even want them finishing hiigh school. They'd rather the kids go straight into the workplace fulltime at 14, working alongside dad. The girls are expected to have babies and marry -- in that order. Illegitimacy is fine, o long as the father is known and he contributes money to the rest of the amily for the baby.

American workers are seen as lazy, Americans as soft people who try to make their living off lawsuits and not paying people their due. Unions are reviled. They prevent good, hardworking people from aging work while lazy people get benefits and pension for doing half the work they ought to be doing.

They start out as day workers hired by contractors they and aspire to be contractors who hire day workers.

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2013

r11 you're painting with a pretty broad brush there. Is there any part of your statement you'd care to re-write?

by Anonymousreply 1202/05/2013

I'm starting to believe the "reptilian" thing because it's like they knew back then that one day "the brown ones" would take over the country and the Bush family prepared far in advance for that day so as to assure their power will continue.

by Anonymousreply 1302/05/2013

R11 and R12, your posts are very interesting.

R11, since I don't want to ask personal questions, I do want to ask about your comment regarding latinos being anti-education -- preferring children to leave high school and go to work full-time.

Aren't there child labor laws and compulsory attendance laws in your area? I would expect the northeast to more progressive about that than the midwest or south. In my home state, no child under 16 is permitted to work full-time during school sessions. When I was 16 I took a co-op job in a bank, but didn't need a work permit because it was part-time.

Laws don't stop violations, but I do not tolerate that sort of thing and hope that you do not, either.

I prefer how some European countries do it: a child drops out of compulsory education, he/she does not get a drivers license; also no unemployment benefits, no healthcare, etc.

Thanks in advance for further comments.

by Anonymousreply 1402/05/2013

Of course there are child labor laws in my area. I didn't say that 14 year olds dropped out of school and worked full time with their fathers. I said their fathers wanted them to drop out of school at 14.

In my area, kids get working papers at age 14. They are allowed to work part time. Their fathers don't agree with the part-time part. They want them working full time, learning a trade and making some money.

by Anonymousreply 1502/05/2013

Unfortunately, the experience of r11 has much truth to it.The Catholic churches in our area don't offer mass in Spanish, but the other sects do and advertise this fact. As for the underage working, well, if you hire under the table, that can happen.

by Anonymousreply 1602/05/2013

Carpet-bagging sociopathic cock-snorting chosen son idiot cunt-lapping asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1702/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!