Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Karl is not happy with Michelle's bangs

Always the contrarian, Karl Lagerfeld is not impressed by Michelle Obama's new hairdo and bangs. Her fresh look was wildly received during last week's Inaugural ceremonies.

Most style watchers felt it thoroughly seemed to rejuvenate her going into a second term as head of the White House household. The always amusing but controversial Chanel Creative Director gave his own unique and very jaded take on the First Lady's makeover.

He said it downgraded her image and she came across like "une speakerine de LCI" or a news anchor for La Chaîne Info the French cable news channel. Speaking on French TV he said... "I don't understand the change of hair. Frankly, the fringe was a bad idea. It's not good."

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2013

I totally agree.

Her hairstyle was much better before.

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2013

Who gives a fuck?

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

Karl always looks like he's constipated and is fanning the rank of a big ol fart he just cut.

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2013

I have The Kaiser's diet book, it's a howl.

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2013

Seriously? He wrote a diet book?

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013

I already have enough fan gurls.

by Anonymousreply 602/05/2013

The first four words in OP's title summarizes every news story about Karl Lagerfield for the past 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 702/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 802/05/2013

This statement is coming from a man who keeps recycling the classic Chanel jacket in tacky and even tackier versions of the iconic style. How many ways can he re-design this jacket?! Coco must be doing summersaults in her grave!

I won't even get into his tacky jewelry designs, sometimes his creations look as bad as the fakes being sold in Chinatown.

This man hasn't had an original idea in the last 10-15 years!

by Anonymousreply 902/05/2013

Yeah, I trust a guy who wears lacy fingerless gloves and a ponytail.

by Anonymousreply 1002/05/2013

The Kaiser has no clothes.

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!