Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tagg Romney Senate Candidacy Report Points To Shallow GOP Bench In Massachusetts

"I have been humbled by the outreach I received this weekend encouraging me to become a candidate for the US Senate," he said in a statement. "I love my home state and admit it would be an honor to represent the citizens of our great Commonwealth. However, I am currently committed to my business and to spending as much time as I can with my wife and children. The timing is not right for me, but I am hopeful that the people of Massachusetts will select someone of great integrity, vision, and compassion as our next US Senator."

Tagg: The name "Romney" is persona non grata on any ballot. Get lost. You're delusional to even think you could be a viable candidate.

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013

Tagg, just like your douchebag father's presidential candidacy, I suppose you more than anyone really didn't want this position. But you considered doing it to serve the people. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 102/04/2013

It also points to stupidity - his father lost the state by 23 points in November.

Why does he think someone like himself who has even less credibility than his father could do better?

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2013

Tag---your NOT it!

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2013

R3, what are you talking about?

We're talking about Massachusetts here - that's the only state that is relevant to this discussion. This is a state race, not a Presidential race. And in MA the Romney name has been poison since Mitt's term as Governor.

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.