Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING NEWS: Faye Resnick Is Now... An Official Housewife Of Beverly Hills

Well, I guess she got what she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 7003/07/2013

& here's her official bio on the Bravo site.

by Anonymousreply 102/04/2013

I'd rather have that Zanuck wife. I guess she doesn't say enough crazy shit though.

by Anonymousreply 202/04/2013

They'll also be changing the name of the show to the Real Housecunts of Beverly Hills... you know, the whole truth in advertising law.

by Anonymousreply 302/04/2013

Good for her. Never understood the hate for her (I'm sure there's some rational reason, I just forget so it can't be that bad...not Kyle bad...cuz that girl is a fuckin bitch), but remember her having ties to that psychic that Patty Arquette did that show based on. Sorry for my syntax, it's the wine. She did Playboy? Did she show pussy?

by Anonymousreply 402/04/2013

I gave up Atlanta because of Nene; now I won't watch Beverly Hills with that c**t, Resnick.

Andy Cohen's an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 502/04/2013

and we are supposed to give a shit about these anal-bleached, cooze-trimmed, botulism-tainted sewn-up, lips-puffed vapid haggard cuntresses because ...WHY?

by Anonymousreply 602/04/2013

Please bring back Allison DuBois to take that bitch down.

by Anonymousreply 702/04/2013

This is awesome news. Love me some morally corrupt Faye. And yes, dump Tay-Tay and bring in Alison and DeDe, the harpy lezbot friend of Camille.

by Anonymousreply 802/04/2013

Just when we thought the show couldn't get any worse.

by Anonymousreply 902/04/2013

The good news is that you know Brandi will finally get up in her face and unleash some "what have you ever done beside making money off your dead best friend?" on her ass.

by Anonymousreply 1002/04/2013

Such bad plastic surgery, and with all of that money.

It truly goes to show you that the human body does not want to be fucked with. Our bodies have no idea that any cutting or mutilation is doen with our permission,, it thinks it is being tortured and killed off.

The body will react with any type of inflammation and it is very unpredictable in its response.

by Anonymousreply 1102/04/2013

r5, Nene has calmed down and is now cool. Leaving the crazy to Kenya, you are really missing some good shit on Atlanta.

Okay are they getting rid of Taylor already. Please she is useless.

by Anonymousreply 1202/04/2013

I agree completely with R5.

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2013

[quote]I can't stand Faye. Fake Phony, gold digger. and Honestly, I didn't even know she was black until i googled her, b/c she has had so much 'work' done, she turned herself into a white woman. Be comfortable in your own skin Faye. ugh! @bravoandy please fire her!

Say what? She's black?????

by Anonymousreply 1402/04/2013

There was another thread, awhile back, about B.H. Housewives, that went into Faye's past. It isn't pretty. Coke head, whore, goldigging wanna-be, skin bleacher (she's Michael Jackson's original color), terrible friend, hanger-on to anyone with $, on & on. Tells you a lot about Kyle, that they are best friends. Trash always sticks to trash.

by Anonymousreply 1502/04/2013

r14, yes

by Anonymousreply 1602/04/2013

You have to be fucking kidding me! I'm done with this show.

by Anonymousreply 1702/04/2013

Black!?! I thought she was jewish!

by Anonymousreply 1802/04/2013

Where does it actually say she's been made a housewife though? Just because they add her bio doesn't mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 1902/04/2013

That article is also old and posted back on December 20, 2012.

by Anonymousreply 2002/04/2013

Her "decorating" is disastrous. She's I think godmother to Paris Hilton. You should see that trainwreck of a house. Why do I know this shit, I don't even watch this show.

by Anonymousreply 2102/04/2013

I think she's filipino and that includes a lot of different ethnic strains.

by Anonymousreply 2202/04/2013

Show some respect! Could we please refer to her by her full name - The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick.

by Anonymousreply 2302/04/2013

Hmmm, well, Lisa and Kyle are the highest paid housewives so Faye attached herself to Kyle, knowing Lisa wouldn't give her the time of day. We first heard her name when OJ Simpson told America that Nicole's killer could be found in "the world of Faye Resnick."

by Anonymousreply 2402/04/2013

Love her client list.

by Anonymousreply 2502/04/2013

Lisa gets 8k an episode, that doesn't seem like much.

by Anonymousreply 2602/04/2013

Lisa is the highest paid housewife at $250K

by Anonymousreply 2702/04/2013

That website is an abortion of good taste, R25. Thank you for sharing, and possibly burning my retinas.

by Anonymousreply 2802/04/2013

I know. And take a look at the crap she put in Kyle Richards' new house.

by Anonymousreply 2902/04/2013

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays on this page?? I love it!

by Anonymousreply 3002/04/2013

18 - That's what the previous thread pointed out. Married Paul Resnick (hence, the Jewish last name), son of the founders of a couple companies you may know - Fiji Water, Pom Wonderful, Telaflora, and the ever tacky Franklin Mint. She's now about to marry her 4th hubby, a lawyer. Funny she still uses Resnick - they have been divorced for years .She is engaged to a Nick Cage (not pretty friends) lookalike Guess her new fool's last name doesn't sound as good - she's soon to be Faye Jack. Future hubs name is Everett Jack Jr. Good luck - he must be having a pre-nup drawn up as I write.

by Anonymousreply 3102/04/2013

It's "Cunt's Calling Card."

by Anonymousreply 3202/04/2013

Ugggh. Like we didn't see that coming.

by Anonymousreply 3302/04/2013

Well, this is all working out very nicely for moral corruption, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 3402/04/2013

RE 23 - excuse me . With the new info, from 31, I will now refer to her as The morally corrupt Faye Resnick Jack Jr.

by Anonymousreply 3502/04/2013

Thanks for the link R 25. Incredible.

The Paris decor looks like something Zsa Zsa would commission.

I also hear Faye is doing over OJ's jail cell in mauve.

by Anonymousreply 3602/04/2013

What is going on with this show? They show more of Faye and that other new chic than they do Kim or Adrienne...Camille supposedly quite the show but she's on every episode. Taylor is a bore. Where is that $20,000 sunglasses bitch? I'd take her back over this snooze fest.

by Anonymousreply 3702/04/2013

The cunt load is overbearing with Kyle and now Faye. It is gonna stink like 3 day old fish on the set...everyday now.

by Anonymousreply 3802/04/2013

Brandi is an unhinged hellraiser. If she feels betrayed she will spill all your secrets. You can't trust her.

by Anonymousreply 3902/04/2013

HAHAHA. If she feels betrayed?

You mean, if she needs more screen time or needs to whore herself out some more.

by Anonymousreply 4002/05/2013

God I cannot stand Brandi. I really think they all need to drop Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 4102/05/2013

Can someone bump up the RHBH thread. I watching now.

by Anonymousreply 4202/05/2013

Why can't you bump it R42?

by Anonymousreply 4302/05/2013

Wait until Brandi turns on Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 4402/05/2013

There is no search option for me, r43

by Anonymousreply 4502/05/2013

I bumped it...go get it!

by Anonymousreply 4602/05/2013

Can someone please tweet Brandi and ask her if Faye is black? I'm sure she'll settle this shit once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 4702/05/2013

Wasn't Faye Resnick involved with the OJ trial & Nicole Brown's BFF?

by Anonymousreply 4802/05/2013

She's black.

"I met Faye years ago when I worked on a legal TV talk show. She was on to talk about the OJ Simpson Trial, as the self-described best friend of Nicole Brown Simpson. She looked bi-racial in person. I was surprised how fair she looked on RHBH."

by Anonymousreply 4902/05/2013

Lipstick Alley came up with an old photo of Faye when she was black. Yes Faye is black. Check out the pic. She was a beautiful black woman.

by Anonymousreply 5002/05/2013

Faye Resnick's daughter sure looks like her.

by Anonymousreply 5102/05/2013

I remember reading her book co-authored with Mike Walker after all the OJ ordeal.

The thing that stood out was her description of AC Cowlings.

His cock was like a huge piece of driftwood.

Keep it classy Faye.

by Anonymousreply 5202/05/2013

Lipstick Alley did great research on Faye. I believe she's a sociopath who can't tell the truth about anything.

by Anonymousreply 5302/05/2013

I'm digging the forum @ R50's link.

Some of the posts are great.

The way Americans use the English language is sometimes a lot of fun. It's like poetry:-

[quote]I already know the topic asshole and I stated my opinion on it. The fuck you get a stick up your ass for? Are you getting paid to prove Faye Resnick's ethnicity? No? I didn't think so. You're getting paid to do data entry in some cubicle, sipping on a big gulp and eating donuts with a bunch of other fat welfare to work chicks.

by Anonymousreply 5402/05/2013

I find Resnick creepy and have no interest in her. I'll be keeping the fast forward button close.

by Anonymousreply 5502/05/2013

What happened to Dana. Was she dropped?

She was sort of vulgar but she was also quite likeable and warm hearted. I liked her.

by Anonymousreply 5602/05/2013

'Dana was fired because she wasn’t developing her story line like Brandi was and she was simply too boring. Instead of keeping Dana around, Bravo added Yolanda H. Foster to the roster.'

by Anonymousreply 5702/05/2013

The only reason this is good news is when some more shit is brought out and aired in public about Faye. She is not a permanent HW either, she is a friend of the Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 5802/05/2013

[quote]The only reason this is good news is when some more shit is brought out and aired in public about Faye

Yes, the scrutinization of these housewives is very intense. I wonder if she'll be able to stand it. At the same time, Taylor's still standing in spite of what emerged about her, her husband's suicide apart.

by Anonymousreply 5902/05/2013

[quote] She did Playboy? Did she show pussy?

yes she did. it was a pretty good pictorial. Lots of pussy shots. And an in depth interview about the O.J. mess.

by Anonymousreply 6002/05/2013

All press is good press.

by Anonymousreply 6102/05/2013

This gives some good goss about Miss Morally Corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 6202/05/2013

I like this one from the link at R50

"Let’s see….. She looks nasty. I’d say she’s Puerto Rican maybe Mexican, yeah Mexican. She was definatly white-washed along the way some how. Maybe she used some skin whitener of some kind. Those plastic surgeons perform miracles everyday, but Faye really got botched, from bad to worse. She looks like her face was slammed in a door at some point and they had a hard time getting her nose out. She was so scared to death over the OJ debacle that her eyes are still bugged out."

by Anonymousreply 6302/05/2013

Since when do they add new housewives mid-late season?

by Anonymousreply 6402/05/2013

[quote]Since when do they add new housewives mid-late season?

Since Andy's fag hag, Kyle, needed a "friend" to take the heat for her shit-stirring, R64.

by Anonymousreply 6502/05/2013

Brandi was introduced mid-season.

by Anonymousreply 6602/05/2013

I didn't follow the OJ trial too ferociously and therefore didn't know much about F. Resnick.

But I think, in this clip with Larry King she's comes across as quite eloquent and I'm pretty impressed with how she throws all the balls back.

She's one tough cookie. I'll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 6702/05/2013

[quote]Let’s see….. She looks nasty. I’d say she’s Puerto Rican maybe Mexican, yeah Mexican.

[bold]Don't blame that bitch on us![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 6802/05/2013

I think Faye's pretty pathetic, and she's making me dislike Kyle. Something's wrong with Kyle if she's friends with Faye. Period. Count me on Team Brandi. She rules. I'm even liking Yolanda a bit more. Kim is fucking crazy, of course.

by Anonymousreply 6903/06/2013

Making you dislike Kyle, R69? Of all the Housewives shows, Kyle is the worst. Phony, self-involved, constantly playing to cameras and thinking she's cute. As the Vulture recapper calls her, "Vyle."

by Anonymousreply 7003/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!