Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Overestimating Cock Sizes

Have any of you had an experience where a guy has described himself as being hung and turned out to really not be? I don't meant turned out to be average sized, but quite small?

I hate people sending pics of everything so it's happened to me once. A guy said he was reallllly big and bragged alot, then had a tiny dick. He kept wanting a blowjob, which is difficult to fake enthusiasm about.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 2402/04/2013

I have yet to meet a man who has underestimated his cock size.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 102/04/2013

MPC. Paging MPC.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 202/04/2013

Yes, OP. And I'm getting damn tired of it!

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 302/04/2013

Make them send pics of their junk and you wont have this problem. You cant have your cock and eat it too.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 402/04/2013

Or, r4, in OPs case, his cak!

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 502/04/2013

Intelligent angling can make pics misleading R4. Just like when people use pictures when they were 20 pounds lighter or 10 years ago. They do it because they want sex and you are more likely to say yes and once they arrive you will probably still go through with it.

Seems like a bad plan to me, I would never want to purposely make someone dissapointed once they finally see me. But it is obviously working for them.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 602/04/2013

As long as it's within the average range I don't much care about sizes, but I do want it to be circumcised.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 702/04/2013

Seven inches seems to be the new and true five inches. Remember that 5.1 inches is the average American erect penis.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 802/04/2013

I really am 7.5 (8 if I'm really horned up)

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 902/04/2013

R7. Well, in about 80 percent of the world, penises are perfectly uncircumcised. You need to get out more.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 1002/04/2013

A deep voice usually means tinymeat. It's like evolution gave tinymeat guys deep voices to fool potential mates into thinking the tinymeat dudes were uber masculine.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 1102/04/2013

r10, stupidity, poverty, and backwardness are widespread too, but that doesn't make them desirable. Same thing for the ugly foreskin/smegma combo

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 1202/04/2013

Why are femmy types so obsessed with dick size? Has anyone else noticed this? The more normal guys don't seem to be as concerned about it.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 1302/04/2013

What's with the obsession with size?

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 1402/04/2013

Holes get less taut over time and larger dicks are needed to satiate them.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 1502/04/2013

[quote]Why are femmy types so obsessed with dick size? Has anyone else noticed this? The more normal guys don't seem to be as concerned about it.

I've noticed this too. It's really bizzare.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 1602/04/2013

I wouldn't equate femmy with being "abnormal" R13. But yeah, I have noticed obsessive size queens are usually e-ffeminate bottom types.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 1702/04/2013

To expand a little on the fem/size-obsession thing... I went through a wild period of a lot of hooking up online from around '00-'06, and noticed the same thing on a consistent basis. But I also found that the guys who had just face pics (typically the younger cuter type) and didn't mention dick size, were by far the hottest hookups. Whereas the ones emphasizing their dicks or with really explicit pics, turned out to be more trouble than it was worth. Despite all the apparent bragging, I don't think their self image was very good. Seemed to be more performance oriented than fun oriented -- like they saw it more as validation for themselves than having a good time.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 1802/04/2013

Here's it is from a different angle. I don't "overstimate" my size, but other guys do. I've got a bit over 7 inches, pretty big at 2 inches over average, but there are guys who act like it's a foot long.

Not exactly a problem, and I find the rumors about myself amusing. A kind of gay fish story.

Not the MPC fish.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 1902/04/2013

R13 is 100 years old.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 2002/04/2013

um, r20... I take it you're... a bit on the prissy side? "Normal" just means more typical or common. It doesn't mean any deviation from it is evil or anything.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 2102/04/2013

8 is 6. Always.

But I was guilty of it even when judging another guy's cock. Five to six inches looks far bigger.

A true 8 by 6, if measured correctly, would render all but the loosest of assholes (paging MPC) a bloody mess.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 2202/04/2013

R13, that is why they are called Size Queens not Size Dudes.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 2302/04/2013

Women who prefer longer penises have more vaginal orgasms than those that dont. Ill step out on a limb and say that a large segment of fem gay men have the similar results with anal orgasms from larger penises.

by Disappointed Sizemologist reply 2402/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.