Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Monica Lewinsky

Where is she now? Did she ever talk about Bill's dick? How big is it? Is he a heavy cummer? How big are his balls?

by Anonymousreply 3402/04/2013

Hasn't she talked enough? I wish she'd never talked.

by Anonymousreply 102/04/2013

She says she can't get a job and no one will hire her.

by Anonymousreply 202/04/2013

Don't you think she'd have an empire by now if she went into making Bill dildos and not frau handbags?

by Anonymousreply 302/04/2013

Is she going to be on Celebrity Swan?

by Anonymousreply 402/04/2013

The existence of this thread is exactly why I have been sympathetic to her from day one of the so-called "scandal."

I'd never trade my blissful, lifestyles-of-the poor-and-obscure existence for her life of notoriety. I'm sure, though, that the reverse is true; that she wishes for an obscurity that vanished the first morning her 22 year old face was plastered on the news.

Sue me, but I always have felt sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 502/04/2013

Didnt she write a tell all book?

by Anonymousreply 602/04/2013

Yeah. Couldn't sell it to a publisher. She's been pissed for years at Clinton because he didn't write about how much she meant to him in his autobiography.

by Anonymousreply 702/04/2013

[quote]the first morning her 22 year old face was plastered

by Anonymousreply 802/04/2013

R8 You're a doll, thanks for highlighting that gem... LOL

by Anonymousreply 902/04/2013

R5, I've always felt sorry for her also. You have to be sympathetic toward some so naive and lacking in intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 1002/04/2013

ML rimmed Clinton as well. So her breath smelled like that cummy Clorox smell and ass cheese when she finished with Clinton.

R8 Arsenio made quite an aprops response to finding out that Clinton had sprayed a pearl jam necklace on Monica. Arsenio had said:" we thought it was cheesecake on that dress!"

by Anonymousreply 1102/04/2013

Let them forget!

by Anonymousreply 1202/04/2013

[quote]You have to be sympathetic toward some so naive and lacking in intelligence.

I don't think she was naive at all, but I don't doubt she was lacking in intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2013

After Bill wowed the Dems recently there was a Monica-flurry, as though the coven were still anxious to do whatever damage they could, but no-one cared. They'll give it another pathetic go when Hillary runs.

by Anonymousreply 1402/04/2013

R10, she was the farthest thing in the world from naive. She initiated the affair and worked hard (against Clinton's staff) to keep it going. She grew up in Brentwood and had supposedly by the time she met Clinton already blackmailed a married college prof into continuing an affair with her that he wanted to quit. She was used by Linda Tripp and Tripp's pals in the smear Clinton biz, so in that sense may have been naive. But around men she was into? No way.

by Anonymousreply 1502/04/2013

Chandra Levy seemed to believe that Monica had created a new, special, and lucrative niche, but soon learned her lesson.

Notice no intern shenanigans since?

by Anonymousreply 1602/04/2013

Why don't you find out for yourself? I have seen a number of these type of posts around the internet no doubt in response to polls showing Hillary will whip whomever they decide to run in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 1702/04/2013

Well, if you must know Willie (that's what I called him) had about 7 inches and it curved to the left. He's cut, has good sized balls and cums like a racehorse. He's very vocal when he cums and he has a birthmark on his inner thigh. Oh, and he wears tidy whiteys. Get all the details in my upcoming book from Random House.

by Anonymousreply 1802/04/2013

Jesus Christ, r18, everyone knows that hillbilly Bill in uncut.

by Anonymousreply 1902/04/2013

I wish Mary Steenburgen would finally talk about Hillary's vagina: does it smell like? Does she shave it?

by Anonymousreply 2002/04/2013

She may not have been naive about how to seduce a man, but I think she was naive about what a big deal it would be, and how it would affect her life, if her affair with Clinton got out. And though she obviously was no virgin, I think she also was a little naive about the male mindset regarding sex and how very little a man may give a shit about the chick who's sucking his cock.

I, too, feel sorry for her, Della/r5. She behaved like an idiot, but who doesn't at age 22? Most people's youthful mistakes don't become international news, however, and most people don't have to pay for their youthful stupidity for the rest of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 2102/04/2013

I don't know what she's so mad about. I've always said she has the prettiest face I've ever come across.

by Anonymousreply 2202/04/2013

I feel sorry for her, too. Even if she discovered a cure for cancer, AIDS, and the common cold, and saved 100 children from a burning orphanage, her name will always be a punchline for a lame, dirty joke. Hur, hur.

Typical double standard. Bill Clinton is considered a hero by millions today while Lewinsky is called a slut.

by Anonymousreply 2302/04/2013

Well, they both have different accomplishments...

by Anonymousreply 2402/04/2013

R23, the fact is that she has not discovered a cure for cancer, AIDS or the common cold, and she has not saved any children from a burning orphanage. For that matter, she has made no effort to do anything of the kind -- or anything worthwhile. It seems that the only thing to which she set her mind was seducing Bill Clinton. The greatest embarrassment in that whole mess was that he fell for something so cheesy. Flashing her thong, indeed!

by Anonymousreply 2502/04/2013

Remember Paula Joans? Just as tacky of a bitch. I used to see here at the gym with a trainer. Piglet in spandex.

She ended up with some cash and bought a house, but I heard she blew through it already.

How much of a dog do you have to be for plastic surgery not to work on you?

by Anonymousreply 2602/04/2013

The entire; yes, I'll repeat it, entire fault for the whole damn mess is Clinton's for not, the second she exposed her thong, calling in whoever had charge of WH interns and ordering him or her to immediately transfer her, or, to restrict her access to him by never being with her unless a third party was present.

And I write this as someone who adores Bill Clinton. He knows his appetites. He knows he had a weakness for women.

The fault is entirely his, not some pitiful, besotted, hopelessly in love, stupid 22 year old, no matter how much she enticed him. In fact how I accurately describe her is precisely why he should never have been alone with her.

by Anonymousreply 2702/04/2013

For a while when all that happened, her dad who was a doctor was not happy. People around Los Angeles and Beverly Hills referred to a blow job as "getting a Lewinsky"

by Anonymousreply 2802/04/2013

Some try to heal their narcissistic wounds by making treks up Everest (and usually dying or hurting themselves very badly), others do it by having an intern suck their dicks while they talk on the phone with another world leader.

I wonder what hurt ol' Bill so badly. The Kennedys were still smarting after century-old insults from Ellis Island immigration officers -- what left a hole in out Billy?

by Anonymousreply 2902/04/2013

Let us not forget the past...

by Anonymousreply 3002/04/2013

Lewinsky was a Mossad plant sent to sabotage the Clintons after Hillary made the "that jew bastard" remark.

by Anonymousreply 3102/04/2013

That's funny!

by Anonymousreply 3202/04/2013

R29, it was a nasty alcoholic stepfather with anger issues.

by Anonymousreply 3302/04/2013

A taxi driver friend picked her up in Chelsea. Monica made sure her face reflected in his mirror. When they got to her apartment at 666 Greenwich Street, she asked if he knew who she was. He didn't give her the satisfaction. She gave him a $5 tip.

by Anonymousreply 3402/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!