Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Taye Diggs

I get that he's a serial cheater and his wife plays dumb while he runs around with other women. Yet he will always ping to me. He even picks out his wife's outfits.

by Daphnereply 4209/04/2014

Didn't know which side his bread is buttered. Black women dumped him after he married a white woman. Same thing happened to Terrence Howard.

by Daphnereply 102/04/2013

I could not care less that Taye married a white woman. I just want to know if he pings for anyone else?

by Daphnereply 202/04/2013

Hey OP, do you have secret webcam into their home? How are you privy to such intimate details of a strangers marriage? C'mon spill it.

by Daphnereply 402/04/2013

[quote]Black women dumped him after he married a white woman. Same thing happened to Terrence Howard.

I don't blame them a bit. The gay equivalent of this scenario is closeted celebs who were gay before they became famous, and then as soon as they start getting some success, resort to bearding and act like they couldn't be further from gay. People don't want to support celebs who take from their community but don't want to give back to it.

by Daphnereply 502/04/2013

R5, the main difference is that there is nothing for a gay actor to take from the gay community. At least a black actor might work steadily in black films before breaking out into the mainstream. Gays don't support gay entertainers, whether they are closeted or out.

by Daphnereply 602/04/2013

R6 Speak for yourself.

by Daphnereply 702/04/2013

That's ridiculous, R5. Diggs should be free to marry whomever he wants. As should WE. Let's not try to deny a man the same rights we fight for. You fucking loon.

by Daphnereply 802/04/2013

wasn't he in 'how stella got her grove back' were he played jonathan? oh yeah, totally gay.

by Daphnereply 902/04/2013

Taye can marry whomever he pleases...

by Daphnereply 1002/04/2013

RE 10 - And he married "Wicked"s Idina Menzel. She's a sweet lady, and has a great voice.

by Daphnereply 1202/04/2013

Menzel looks the other way and/or doesn't care. I don't care about Taye Diggs but even I know that it's been established for years that he cheats, kind of like Gavin Rossdale. The internet has reached a consensus and they are cheaters. Both of them ping but I've only heard of them cheating with women. Weird.

by Daphnereply 1302/04/2013

I remember TMZ or some other site published pics of Taye partying with women a month or so after Idina gave birth to their son. I predict that they will eventually divorce.

by Daphnereply 1402/04/2013

I remember he and Menzel appeared in an episode of PUNK'D in 2004. Actually, Menzel Punk'd him. If I recall, he was supposed to be shooting some movie outside the US and he had to get a physical. Menzel somehow arranged it for him to see this "doctor" instead of his regular physician. I remember the doctor asked him embarrassing questions like, "Are your bowel movements okay?" "How often do you have a bowel movement?" He answered the questions but looked visibly embarrassed. Then they had to give him several shots and he freaked 'cause he said he was afraid of needles. That's when they revealed all to him. haha

by Daphnereply 1502/04/2013

R14, he's been photographed with other women numerous times. There are also tons of stories out there from people who all have the same type of story: he hit on my (female) friend at a club, stuff like that. I feel like if they haven't divorced by now, they aren't going to divorce. This has been going on since before they even got married.

by Daphnereply 1602/04/2013

Idina comes off as VERY needy. She will never leave him. If they ever divorce, it'll be because Taye ends it. He's been photographed repeatedly in compromising positions with other women. He's even been photographed begging photographers not to publish the photos they've taken of him in compromising photos with other women. He's a cheater. Everyone knows it. Either they have an open marriage or she doesn't care or she plays dumb. Either way, she's needy and won't put her foot down.

by Daphnereply 1702/05/2013

His wife is white. If he was gay, he'd have a black wife.

by Daphnereply 1802/05/2013

Taye Diggs: My mom always knew I’d end up with a white girl

by Daphnereply 1902/05/2013

Taye Diggs comes off as color-struck which his a turn off to his main demographic, black women.

by Daphnereply 2002/05/2013

Grow up, R2, R19, R20.

by Daphnereply 2102/05/2013

[quote]Yet he will always ping to me.

Well, I guess that settles it then, Daphne. You stupid bitch.

by Daphnereply 2202/05/2013

I get him mixed up with Tyson Beckford.

by Daphnereply 2302/05/2013

It's the long scarves. He loves the long scarves.

by Daphnereply 2402/05/2013

Well lets hope Idina dumps him, as Id like to date her.

by Daphnereply 2506/16/2013

Idina Menzel has seemed depressed for years now. She seems like the long suffering wife.

by Daphnereply 2606/16/2013

Maybe she doesn't want to admit defeat or the fact she doesn't want to walk as there is a child involved or its to much for her. Start dating women I say, that might perk her up.

by Daphnereply 2706/16/2013

He has a nice, warm, cinnamon scented anus

by Daphnereply 2806/16/2013

You never know, she could like women.

by Daphnereply 2906/16/2013

I doubt she likes women. She's another naive white woman that went with a beautiful and charming brother. Black men have a roving eye like no other, so Idina gets what she deserves then. If she doesn't know about Taye's activities the she's an utterly oblivious cunt.

I wonder if Eddie Murphy ever hit on Taye. Will Smith was EM's bottom so I wonder if he wanted Taye in the same way.

by Daphnereply 3006/16/2013

Cunt's a bit mean isn't now lol. I think she may just not want to face the reality of him cheating, and many women are like that. If I don't face it, its not real. And he probably believes, if he does cheat, that I have gotten away with it for so long, I can keep doing it and she will not leave me.

by Daphnereply 3106/17/2013

R17 Got a link to those photos?

by Daphnereply 3206/17/2013

Look. Closeted gay BM chose fugly WW as beards, as this man most likely did he pings.

BW are finally waking up and leaving their blind loyalty in the dust men like Taye, Terrance and Wesley Snipes who depended on BW yet dissed them...

by Daphnereply 3306/17/2013

Her career really has suffered. Instead of being the beginning, Wicked turn out to be the end....WHY?

(She'd have made a great Evita.))

by Daphnereply 3406/17/2013

I think she put Taye's career ahead of hers. Also found it interesting that they had a kid after 15 years together. Most couples over 10 years normally have a kid in there somewhere way before the 15 year mark.

by Daphnereply 3506/17/2013

You know what, I just did a google search on taye digs cheating etc and there is a ton of stuff and pictures of him with other women all over the net. Im sorry, but be honest he isn't a top notch star so blackmailing him or making crap up about him wont accomplish anything or get the paps there, and some of these pictures are not pictures a married man takes with women. Also interesting is that he parties a lot with the wife, before the baby was born. Also read a thing about how he would never ask for another baby. What didn't want the first one in the first place? Idina has to know he cheats, so it comes down to, Does she just allow it and hope it goes away or does she have something (preferably women) on the side?

by Daphnereply 3606/17/2013

bump, because I want to hear about his cheating

by Daphnereply 3706/18/2013

Is there anyone famous that he has fucked?

by Daphnereply 3806/19/2013

well i dont think she has someting on the side... some ppl suggest theyre in an open relationship but he is super jealous. like when he's on talkshows and there's clips of his wife with other guys on screen he just cringes. he hates it. ironic given the fact that he is such a massive cheat.

by Daphnereply 3907/08/2013

re anyone famous he fucked - he supposedly messed about with ashlee simpson couple of years ago before she got married (he was already married tho) and later amanda bynes. try googling it

by Daphnereply 4007/08/2013

This guy's mid-life crisis is pretty spectacular. He's so desperate for some kind of attention. He's trying to regain some kind of foothold in the black community by showing up at events like the bet awards with his racially ambiguous new girlfriend who has got the social climbing stench all over her cheap, tacky outfits. And most disturbingly he's using his young child as a publicity tool by trying to launch a "single urban dad" show. How about you stay home one night from the strip club and take care of your son? Maybe it was an act the whole time but he did used to seem like a genuinely nice caring family man. I think he's massively insecure and couldn't deal with his waning status. So he tried to go HAM to make everybody remember who he was. Except nothing really is working for him.

by Daphnereply 4108/04/2014

My favorite bit of weirdness from him is his bizarre complaint that there was an outpouring of sorrow on social media from thousands of fans over him breaking up with his wife:

RANDOM QUOTES: "Diggs blamed the reaction on fans' skewed perception of his and Menzel's relationship.

'"I'd be lying if I said there weren't times when I thought, Oh, man, people are going to trip out [if we split]," he recently told Redbook Magazine.'

"Maybe they thought it was cute that we met in Rent. There weren't a lot of couples like us in the theater community-and I know there aren't a lot of performers as talented as she is."

And, "[You] have the whole mixed [race] thing. It was easy for people to root for us," Diggs concluded."

(Wow. Talk about having a skewed perception. The deluded fans on social media were pulling for Kristin Chenoweth.)

by Daphnereply 4209/04/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!