Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What do you think of Barbie?

I find the doll really creepy. No way is that even close to representative of human beings.

by Anonymousreply 1602/04/2013

Well... not having ever been a nine-year-old girl, I can't say I've ever given it a single moment of thought... since you asked.

by Anonymousreply 102/04/2013

I don't think of Barbie at all, like most adults.

by Anonymousreply 202/04/2013

Screw you OP. Barbie gave me endless hours of fun as a child. She went swimming and drowned, Ken had to give her mouth to mouth, then they fucked behind the bushes. Barbie had a bad fall down the staircase and was in hospital for months while Ken and Ken hooked up and had buttsex. Barbie's hair caught fire oneday when I found a box of matches. I owe my whole childhood to Barbie and her near death, slutty experiences.

by Anonymousreply 302/04/2013

Barbie is based on a character from a German comic strip that was a dumb blond slut,not unlike "Little Annie Fannie" in Playboy. Her clothing was not based on Paris fashion, but on the slut dresses from Frederick's of Hollywood.

when I was a child, I was given a Barbie. I made my parents take he back because good girls did not wear heavy eye makeup or fingernail polish.

That said, most of the peculiarities of her body have to do with production issues not perceptions of women's bodies. The shape of the foot is so the leg can be pulled from the mold w/o distortion. He incredibly small waste is so she can wear the full skirts popular at the time. For an 11.5 inch doll, even the thinnest fabrics would be the equivalent scale of heavy felt on a human.

by Anonymousreply 402/04/2013

Incredibly small "waist". That was a telliing mistake!

by Anonymousreply 502/04/2013

Like this, OP?

by Anonymousreply 602/04/2013

That guy looks nothing like Ken.

by Anonymousreply 702/04/2013

"That said, most of the peculiarities of her body have to do with production issues not perceptions of women's bodies"

Bahahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 802/04/2013

You want creepy? Here's someone who's made herself into a living Barbie doll. Ick!

by Anonymousreply 902/04/2013

I think she's a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 1002/04/2013

Supposedly living male Ken Dolls look nothing like an actual Ken Doll.

Who are the real life male Barbies?

by Anonymousreply 1102/04/2013

My mom looked exactly like Barbie. She had no plastic surgery. She just had really odd measurements, had no nipples, and had a copyright notice embossed on her rear end. Other kids thought she was strange, but she was our mom and we loved her.

by Anonymousreply 1202/04/2013

I caught her scissoring with Midge!

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2013

The only thing my sister's Barbie was ever good for was spreading her legs for a Ken Doll. Only her legs didn't really spread, so you had to get creative sexually which usually meant legs in the air or bending over a Barbie playhouse chair. Neither one had any any junk down below but the frotting was great. You could make crotchless panties and pee-a-boo bras with safety scissors too!

by Anonymousreply 1402/04/2013

I really wasn't into my sister's Barbies too much, but once in awhile she would have a 3some with GI Joe and Johnny West. Not with Ken though--he wasn't butch like Joe and Johnny.

I also had these "Big Jim" action figures-- which were quite possibly THE gayest toys EVER! Big Jim and friends would hook up with Joe and Johnny in Barbie's camper and have orgies.

by Anonymousreply 1502/04/2013

R15, the Big Jim action figures allowed me to indulge in my horny gay boy fantasies. Ah, memories!

by Anonymousreply 1602/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.