Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I need some advice...

I have a long term boyfriend. We are in an open relationship because of the physical distance between us. I recently hooked up with a guy who is also in a relationship. It was for no-strings fun. The sex was incredible and I'm so turned on by him. We both want more and more now. Is this going to cause problems?

by Anonymousreply 2302/04/2013

Yes. Problems.

by Anonymousreply 102/04/2013

What's the problem? You have an open relationship. Sex with others is permissible, is it not?

by Anonymousreply 202/04/2013

[quote]The sex was incredible and I'm so turned on by him. We both want more and more now. Is this going to cause problems?

It already has caused problems, since you're now addicted to him.

*sigh* When will people learn that "open relationships" will ALWAYS end in tears eventually?

by Anonymousreply 302/04/2013

R3 So I should just quit while I'm ahead?

by Anonymousreply 402/04/2013

This is exactly why open relationships dont work. After you open your legs, your hart is exposed. Or is that your prostate?

by Anonymousreply 502/04/2013

You're addicted to him cos he's new. Slow the fuck down and don't do anything stupid.

by Anonymousreply 602/04/2013

[quote] your hart is exposed.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 702/04/2013

Grow a pair of balls OP. You agreed to an open relationship I am sure with some basic ground rules. Like no repeats or not falling in love or something. Honer your commitment and be a man and tell your trick it was nice but your relationship is more important to you then just sex.

by Anonymousreply 802/04/2013

You silly, silly gayling. What mead you think you were mature enough to handle an open relationship? First guy comes along and by, by boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 902/04/2013

You are fucked and you did it to yourself.

If stay with your current boyfriend, you will regret letting the new fuck go.

If you break up with your current boyfriend, the new one will never trust you.

by Anonymousreply 1002/04/2013

We are confident, Mary OP, that that your husband will divorce you and your 'trick' will quickly tire of your enormous bung-hole!

by Anonymousreply 1102/04/2013

OP, you are obviously too immature to be in any relationship let alone an open one.

You cant control your emotions enough to maintain even an open relationship? Then what the hell did you think would happen when you decided that was the best way to go with your soon to be EX?

by Anonymousreply 1202/04/2013

R9, put down the booze and pick up a dictionary!

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2013

Every time I meet a couple that says they are in an open relationship, I always get flack about how prudish I must be not to be in on. Well, so far, none of them have lasted. I on the other hand have been with my partner now going on almost 20 years.

Just saying, some of you bitches always acting like your shit don't stink and are are so progressive, but in the end, you have no clue what a real relationship is about or how to keep one together.

by Anonymousreply 1402/04/2013

OP, not saying you are selfish, but yes, you are selfish.

Where is the "don't want to hurt my boyfriend" line usually accompanied with this kind of statement?

Very telling, you do not care about him.

by Anonymousreply 1502/04/2013

Wow some of you are very harsh. I am not leaving my current boyfriend for some trick who is also currently involved. The sex is just really really good. But I know now that I must break it off before I develop any feelings. At present, it's just lust, not love. I know the difference.

by Anonymousreply 1602/04/2013

You do not have to act on every sexual urge or feeling you have OP. It's called self restraint and maturity.

You should think about what is best for you and your current boyfriend before getting your rocks off.

by Anonymousreply 1702/04/2013

[quote]We are in an open relationship because of the physical distance between us.

Your boyfriend is your roommate. If you want passion, then explore it further with the fuck buddy. If you both want more, then get to know each other and leave your roommates so that they can find someone else to board with them.

by Anonymousreply 1802/04/2013

Not so fast OP. You just figured out now you should stop it before it gets worse?

Did you ever sit down with your current boyfriend and discuss any of these possibilities?

Did you set any ground rules?

I though the whole point of having an open relationship was that you could have sex without love? Yet, you say you need to break it off before you start to fall in love.

So, you really cannot separate the two after all, then why did you even go there to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 1902/04/2013

All you have to do is introduce this sex machine to your distant boyfriend and leave them alone for a few hours. Voila..a menage!

I wonder if the sex machine's BF is available for exploration too?

What fun!

by Anonymousreply 2002/04/2013

OP, has to compartmentalize. "Hello, I Love You, Good-Bye," until you see the next time.

by Anonymousreply 2102/04/2013

r18, are you slow in the head? The OP has specifically stated, including in the snippet you quote, that his relationship is long distance. You seem a little quick on this particular trigger - any open relationship is "roommates" even if they don't live together?

by Anonymousreply 2202/04/2013

You're not in a relationship if it's "open." You're friends who fuck. Or roommates.

Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 2302/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.