Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you believe ghosts can email or use social media?

When Jack Froese, 32, died of a heart arrhythmia in June 2011, he left behind a number of grieving friends and family members.

Last November, five months after Froese's death, his childhood best friend Tim Art received an email from Froese.

"One night in November, I was sitting on my couch, going through my emails on my phone and it popped up, 'sender: Jack Froese.' I turned ghost white when I read it," Hart told the BBC. "It was very quick and short but to a point that only Jack and I could relate on."

The email had the subject heading, "I'm Watching." While the text of the message itself read, "Did you hear me? I'm at your house. Clean your fucking attic!!!"

by Anonymousreply 1702/05/2013

With all the possibilities that would be open to you as a ghost, I doubt emailing someone about doing housework would be a big priority.

by Anonymousreply 102/04/2013

That was one nasty practical joke.

by Anonymousreply 202/04/2013

Why are ghosts always hanging out in attics? No place better to be?

by Anonymousreply 302/04/2013

Ghosts emailing?

Well, I've heard it all now.

by Anonymousreply 402/04/2013

Why not? Ghosts can post on Datalounge so why can't they email?

by Anonymousreply 502/04/2013

I wonder if it's only ghosts of people who died after the invention of email who can do this, otherwise maybe Amelia Earhart could drop some clues.

by Anonymousreply 602/04/2013

...did he know he had a hear problem...if so e mail could be set up in advance to freak out folks.

by Anonymousreply 702/04/2013

Perhaps Jack Froese was a ghost writer while he was alive and finds it hard to give it up during his retirement.

by Anonymousreply 802/04/2013

This is the ghost of Diana, Princess of Wales. I want to set the record straight once and for all. I was murdered by the British royal family. So now you know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 902/04/2013

That is one hard trolling.

by Anonymousreply 1002/04/2013

MDNA communicates from the dead, so why not others.

by Anonymousreply 1102/04/2013

Yeah, what's the big deal?

Nosferatu posts here all the time.

by Anonymousreply 1202/04/2013

I do believe in spooks! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks!

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2013

If the guy knew he was dying he probably sent it himself as a joke using the "do not send before..." option. Mystery solved.

You're welcome!

by Anonymousreply 1402/04/2013

Many years ago phone calls from the dead were the popular stories in media handling such stories. The last I heard of it John Edwards "consulted " a family who got regular landline calls from grandma. If that were "real" there would be reason to believe that ghsoot could use email. My son has an ap on his phone that lets him disguise his email or phone number as anyone in my contact list. That being said that is what the case is here. People always say "Only Frank could have known those things" but unless it was a secret word between just the two of you, like Houdini with his wife then there is no proof positive. I told my BF if I could come back I would tell him "load me a bowl"

by Anonymousreply 1502/04/2013

Prove it, R9.

by Anonymousreply 1602/05/2013

R16 Harry's father is James Hewitt. I was pregnant when I got murdered but the baby wasn't Dodi's.

by Anonymousreply 1702/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!