Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BeYAWNce was a predictable roaring boar

Ive seen that same show recalibrated from her dozens of times. Who cares. (does anyone know if she was really singing this time?)

There. I said it.

by Anonymousreply 2502/04/2013

Do we really need another anti-Beyonce thread?

by Anonymousreply 102/04/2013

No.

by Anonymousreply 202/04/2013

The anti-Beyonce troll is now more annoying than Beyonce

by Anonymousreply 302/04/2013

[quote]Do we really need another Beyonce thread?

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 402/04/2013

There is a photo of her performing with Destiny's Child at the SB, with the caption "Beyonce, possessed by the Devil?" It's posted on SBnation. She is making the ugliest face. I quess that is her "Sasha Fierce" face. It's hilarious and I am using it as a screensaver. This is the last time I'm going to post about her, though.

by Anonymousreply 502/04/2013

She was fine. Great, no. But, served the purpose.

by Anonymousreply 602/04/2013

"BeYAWNce". I get it. You're SO clever.

by Anonymousreply 702/04/2013

Boars don't roar you ninny, they oink. You bore me.

by Anonymousreply 802/04/2013

'The Greatest Half Time Show In History' as it's being hailed in every publication, including Rolling Stone... it doesn't matter what you think. She knocked it out of the park. She's an icon. Get over it. You don't have to see her in concert, or listen to her music if you don't want to.

I'm sure the ratings for her Half Time performance will be the highest in history as well.

It's fun seeing the elders blow their top because granny is over.

by Anonymousreply 902/04/2013

To echo RE 9-Worst halftime show in history, says People,Us, In Touch. Doesn't matter what they think. She blew it. She's a moron.Get over it. We all have to see her, and her boring singing, in commercials, on TV, and hear her on the radio,

I'm sure the ratings for her Half Time performance will berth lowest in history,as well.

It's fun seeing the youngsters, go crazy over faux talent, because they never got to see anyone who's really magical on stage,and all they get is this ham -thighed, wig-wearing, lipsyncing whore wife of a gangster.

by Anonymousreply 1002/04/2013

[quote]'The Greatest Half Time Show In History' as it's being hailed in every publication, including Rolling Stone... i

Nobody has read Rolling Stone in at least 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 1102/04/2013

This was the first time I'd really watched her, believe it or not. It was sensationalist tripe to me, but expertly choreographed nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 1202/04/2013

The dancing was great. But the songs and her singing? Abysmal.

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2013

She has talent but is just blah. She tries to be exciting but it just doesn't work. And what was the dumb reunion? About 45 seconds of more blah.

by Anonymousreply 1402/04/2013

Whitney made the power go out.

by Anonymousreply 1502/04/2013

That makeup was hideous. Whoever decided that ladies look better with white lipliner ought to be boiled in oil.

by Anonymousreply 1602/04/2013

Did anyone notice when Ms. Kelly began to upstage Bouncey and suddenly her mic went out?

by Anonymousreply 1702/04/2013

A boar? She is not fatter than Oprah or Freddie Smith! I could take a predictable roaring bore but a boar is offensive to me.;)

by Anonymousreply 1802/04/2013

She barely sang.

by Anonymousreply 1902/04/2013

# 10- 'ham thighs' . Funny

by Anonymousreply 2002/04/2013

Thought it was like a standard Beyonce concert with older songs and routine Beyonce moves. Last year Madonna's choreography was much grander and more ambitious -- felt more like a national event.

Beyonce is not exactly a young'un. She's been around quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 2102/04/2013

I thought she was tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 2202/04/2013

"There is a photo of her performing with Destiny's Child at the SB, with the caption "Beyonce, possessed by the Devil?" It's posted on SBnation. She is making the ugliest face."

I made note of her crazy facial expressions and hair tossing in another thread. If any other female pop star behaved like that on stage, she'd be ridiculed mercilessly.

by Anonymousreply 2302/04/2013

Sasha Farce trying to be edgy...

by Anonymousreply 2402/04/2013

That is one of the most racist things I've read on this site.

by Anonymousreply 2502/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.