Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Paul Petersen (Donna Reed Show)

What's this guy's deal? I thought he was against children becoming actors and went around speaking on the evils of Hollywood and how it ruined his life. So today he's on MeTV promoting a Donna Reed Show marathon he's hosting, where he'll share his happy memories about the show. Seems hypocritical to cash in on his former fame while going on talk shows to say how awful it was.

I don't know; he just creeps me out. He was cute on the show though.

by Carl Betz, Heavenly Daddyreply 1002/03/2013

He's never said he had a bad time. He is an advocate to bring attention to the unique problems that a lot of former child stars experience. Remember, a lot of child stars got screwed by their parents spending their money, etc. and ended up broke and down and out.

Nothing hypocritical about that.

by Carl Betz, Heavenly Daddyreply 102/03/2013

He was hot on the show.

by Carl Betz, Heavenly Daddyreply 202/03/2013

As recently as Gary Coleman, kids were being screwed financially by their parents, despite laws to protect them.

by Carl Betz, Heavenly Daddyreply 302/03/2013

He should be co-hosting with Shelley Fabares.

by Carl Betz, Heavenly Daddyreply 402/03/2013

He was a cute kid. The commercial that really creeps me out though, is the one of him in the car talking to the 'ghost' of Donna Reed. Too weird.

by Carl Betz, Heavenly Daddyreply 502/03/2013

Yeah, as recently as Gary Coleman.

by Carl Betz, Heavenly Daddyreply 602/03/2013

Oh my, he looks really old suddenly.

I wasn't born yet when this show was on but my Mom introduced me to it when they used to show it on Nick At Nite in the 80s when I was a kid. It's my fave of all the old school family sitcoms. Better than Beaver or Ozzie and Harriet at least.

I think they need some Shelly "Farberries" and her punk rock hair.

by Carl Betz, Heavenly Daddyreply 702/03/2013

[{r 4{ You're right. That commercial creeps me out. It's not realistic. They should have had that car pull up with a skeleton driving speaking and mouthing the words of Donna Reed.

by Carl Betz, Heavenly Daddyreply 802/03/2013

With that hair he looks like a typical holy roller pentecostal preacher now. Or a used car salesman.

by Carl Betz, Heavenly Daddyreply 1002/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.