Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A question for RuPaul's Drag Race viewers:

How to you watch the show, do you subscribe to LOGO? Our local cable provider doesn't offer LOGO, I have to download it. Is it available for live streaming anywhere? If so, please tell us where.

by Anonymousreply 1602/04/2013

The reason I made a distinction between live streaming, and just streaming it, is if it isn't live, it's probably the hdtv rip that people download. So you could just as easily download it.

And I'm definitely curious whether anyone knows were to live stream it.

by Anonymousreply 102/03/2013

I download it with torrents.

by Anonymousreply 202/03/2013

I live in a city.

by Anonymousreply 302/03/2013

I thought a lot of people must be downloading it, because LOGO isn't widely available. The quality of the free downloads is pretty shitty though, I'm considering starting to buy them. You can get them in HD for $3 an episode, but I'll bet even the SD quality is better than the free rips. The guy who rips the free files had a meltdown recently because someone asked him to rip it in HD. He said he doesn't have broadband and it'd take too long to upload. Then he should let someone else do it who would do a better job.

by Anonymousreply 402/03/2013

I'm in Canada and watch it on OutTV, which I subscribe to. It's not in HD, however, which is shitty. Sometimes I'll download a torrent and watch it over Skype with my ex.

by Anonymousreply 502/03/2013

I watch it in SD, because Logo doesn't have an HD option where I live, which sucks because it's the type of colorful show I bought an HDTV to watch.

by Anonymousreply 602/03/2013

Exactly r6, with all the color and glitter it's a shame not to be able to see it in HD. I guess I'll start paying for HD downloads.

by Anonymousreply 702/03/2013

On the thread for the current season of the show someone posted that VH-1 is showing this season again - after not broadcasting the previous couple.

by Anonymousreply 802/03/2013

That was me r8, and I jumped the gun. VH1 only aired the first episode, to whet people's appetite to pay for its sister network LOGO.

by Anonymousreply 902/03/2013

I watched season 4 and All-Stars on Logo. I will do the same with season 5. I finally got Logo last year right at the beginning of season 4. I have since gone back and watched season 2 and 3 on Logotv.com. I wish I could watch season 1. I watch all the bonus stuff on Logotv.com

by Anonymousreply 1002/03/2013

I watch on Logo's site. With Adblock takes care of the commercials.

by Anonymousreply 1102/03/2013

I watch on DVR on another day, than the day it first airs

by Anonymousreply 1202/03/2013

I don't have HD for it either, which sucks.

The resolution isn't all that great.

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2013

I have DirecTV and LOGO is part of the package. I do watch RuPaul's Drag Race when there is nothing on. It's an entertaining show for late-night viewing.

I've been watching since its inception in 2005. The programming was much better in its early days. Lots of good documentaries and films from around the world. Not so much anymore. It's borrowing a lot programming from MTV.

by Anonymousreply 1402/04/2013

[quote] The programming was much better in its early days. Lots of good documentaries and films from around the world. Not so much anymore.

One of the things I used to appreciate about the channel was when they featured gay-related short films including some bonus commentary from the directors.

by Anonymousreply 1502/04/2013

Is being mean a quality needed to be a drag queen? I haven't seen many but those I have seen seem to try to take emotional abuse to new heights!

by Anonymousreply 1602/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.