Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Political Correctness

Where do you draw the line? What is too politically correct for you to adhere to?

by Anonymousreply 2002/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 102/07/2013

Oh shit, here we go … but I hope we don't.

by Anonymousreply 202/07/2013

Making bunny ears with your fingers signals a "politically correct" is taking place.

I usually jump up, sock you in the nuts, and then lay a steamy turd on your head as you go fetal on the floor.

It's called pocket gay scat fetishist awareness and you should love me for who I amness.

by Anonymousreply 302/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 402/07/2013

I refuse not to park in spots for EXPECTED MOTHERS or, worse, MOMMIES ALREADY (with storks on the sign). I get Handicapped but when did Mommies become victim class? vomit... fuck 'em.

In general, I get less P.C. every day I deal with the whiney cunts in America. Oh yeah, I like the C word. NOT P.C., I guess.

by Anonymousreply 502/07/2013

Calling midgets "vertically challenged"

Calling non-handicapped people "the temporarily abled"

by Anonymousreply 602/07/2013

so lousy, so nasty, so bitter...

by Anonymousreply 702/07/2013

"Politically correct" has a whole different and more significant meaning.

Not blindly supporting the Iraq War after 9/11, for instance, was wildly "politically incorrect" at the time. So was opposing the Patriot Act.

by Anonymousreply 802/07/2013

R5, where the fuck do you live? I have never seen those signs in my life. I would always park in the expectant mother spots, waddle and scratch my belly as I walked from the car.

by Anonymousreply 902/07/2013

I will call the mentally challenged retarded. It is an acceptable term.

by Anonymousreply 1002/07/2013

In ATL. Saw FAMILY PARKING ONLY signs at IKEA, EXPECTANT MOMMY parking at CVS... soon to spread everywhere like herpes, I bet. Hope you and your city are spared. :)

I ignore them and park. No government penalty/ticket that I could see, just stupid coddling, ha.

by Anonymousreply 1102/07/2013

Transsexual not tranny

by Anonymousreply 1202/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 1302/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 1402/07/2013

Unclench, kids.

Political correctness is just societal politeness. It is based on the idea that people should be respectful toward others and make reasonable attempts to accommodate the feelings and interests of others, specifically as it refers to things like race, gender, sexuality and other sociopolitical categories and groups, and how they prefer to be labeled (if they must be labeled at all).

by Anonymousreply 1502/07/2013

R15, political correctness is about 'unreasonable' accommodations.

by Anonymousreply 1602/07/2013

I refuse to adhere to the very recent decision of seemingly ALL young people to NEVER have a firmly held belief or opinion, because it's "way too judgmental"! Unbelievable silliness!

by Anonymousreply 1702/07/2013

howl, agreed, R17, could not have put it better. "Judgmental" is becoming one of my most hated words. "Tolerance" is another nice word that isn't really so nice -- I don't need to be "tolerated", mothafuckas, just get out of my way and let me shop.

by Anonymousreply 1802/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 1902/08/2013

[R10] No it isn't, developmentally disabled is the term you should use.

by Anonymousreply 2002/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!