Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Does anyone like Ali Fedotowsky of LXTV First Look?

I like watching her show after Saturday Night Live. I find it soothing and I like seeing all the food of different cities. Thank god the show is back. They tried to replace it with some horrible, amateur music show for a couple of weeks.

Does anyone else like the show?

Now, Open House, that's a show full of pretentious cunts.

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2014

I watch it most Sat Nights where I live. She is adorable, the camera loves her. Her sometimes date that is a cute as she is is hot. He is kind of lanky with one of those rubber faces.

by Anonymousreply 102/03/2013

Are you talking about Kevin who went with her to dodgeball and a cooking class? He's not lanky. During the cooking class segment, he tried to feed her and got shot down. She said she doesn't know him THAT well for him to be feeding her. I wonder how she knows him then.

by Anonymousreply 202/03/2013

Kevin is right I think. He is slender with long legs.Get him stripped down then, we can decide if he is lanky. I did not think he was her real boyfriend, rather a guy she could hang out with.

by Anonymousreply 302/03/2013

Noooo, they replaced Ali with Audrina Partridge from The Hills. What were they thinking? Audrina is the worst host with no personality and dead upflipped eyes. All you see is white.

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!