Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are there more gay tops or bottoms in the world?

Please discuss.

by Anonymousreply 1303/01/2013

The ratio of tops to bottoms is about 1 to 5. Bunch of silly bottoms running around looking for someone to fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 102/03/2013

The disdain and disrespect for bottoms equals the same disdain straights have for women they fuck. It's a shame many gay men still ape the attitudes of straight men.

by Anonymousreply 302/03/2013

They're both a minority. Most gay men are versatile.

by Anonymousreply 402/03/2013

In my town everyone seems to be a bottom which is fine as I am a top but they are all so persnickety about it that it becomes difficult to get a piece of ass :

No one over 30 Must be generou$ have nine inches or more no one from the west side no one on the dl must be straight hotel visitors only no one with dogs (i have allergies) no smokers no fats no thins

by Anonymousreply 502/04/2013

R5 that's about it!

I'm not single but when I was, being here in Chicago sucked ass. Literally, bitches couldn't be bothered to go more than three or four blocks from where they lived to meet someone.

Chicago's a big city and I could understand if it was two extremes, but I lived a five minute cab ride from some of these guys and they were like, oh no, I can't date anyone TEN blocks away.

OMFG

by Anonymousreply 602/04/2013

Where do you live R5?

by Anonymousreply 702/04/2013

More stories about persnickety bottoms, please!

by Anonymousreply 902/04/2013

R8

EVERYWHERE is a top's paradise.

There are at minimum 10 bottoms for every top. In smaller towns it's more like 20 to 1.

Add to that the drama of doing the hookup dance with a guy you think is a top, only for his heels to hit the sprinklers the minute you get into the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 1002/04/2013

R10 I find Las Vegas is not...

by Anonymousreply 1102/04/2013

It seems there are more bottoms than tops... Anywhere.

But why? Any explanation?

by Anonymousreply 1203/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.