Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I am not a gay or a queer

I'm simply a man who occasionally enjoys having sex with other men.

Why can't you understand that?

by Anonymousreply 3702/03/2013

Hi, Nate!

How's that Superbowl thing workin' out for ya?

by Anonymousreply 202/02/2013

That's hot, bro. Let's frot during the Super Bowl. Adam Pelly describs his character on Happy Endings" as "a frat guy who's into dudes". So hot. Let's bro out.

by Anonymousreply 302/02/2013

Well, you may not be gay or queer. But you are annoying.

by Anonymousreply 402/02/2013

Do you only choose epithets that lack an "s," OP, so your lisp doesn't present itself the way your hole does?

by Anonymousreply 502/02/2013

Look, I'm straight. I've had sex with men, maybe a little bi-curious.

by Anonymousreply 602/02/2013

Look, I'm straight as well. I just exclusively sleep with men.

by Anonymousreply 702/02/2013

R6

then say I'm a little Bi-curious...

by Anonymousreply 802/02/2013

Is this a joke? Is it SickEvilFuck again?

If it's not a joke, then why do you care what anonymous posters on Data Lounge think?

OP - it's ok, you can call yourself whatever you want.

by Anonymousreply 902/02/2013

I agree with r9. Call yourself whatever you want. May I suggest you call yourself "Monica?"

by Anonymousreply 1002/02/2013

We're all straight here too.

Love cock though bro'...

by Anonymousreply 1102/02/2013

What are you all freaking out about? This isn't even a clever troll post. If you're going to feed a troll, at least make him work for it.

by Anonymousreply 1202/02/2013

Good for you, OP. Labels have gone the way of typewriters and cassette players. Just be yourself and don't let anyone try to attach a label to you. Unless it's Nieman Marcus, of course. LOLZers.

by Anonymousreply 1302/02/2013

Any str8 bros here into fart play? I want to bro out with a bunch of dudes during the Super Bowl and sniff the hot blast from their ass trumpets.

by Anonymousreply 1402/02/2013

OP, please head to Dictionary.com.

You appear to have a very shaky understanding of what "gay", "queer" and "straight" mean.

by Anonymousreply 1502/02/2013

Dude, I've had sex with my male friends. But, I am straight.

by Anonymousreply 1602/02/2013

Dude, OP, check out this video, you'll learn stuff:

by Anonymousreply 1802/02/2013

Ugh, such an eldergay thread. It's either this or Lisa Whelchel worship with those freaks.

by Anonymousreply 1902/02/2013

OP is Rep. Aaron Schock of Illinois.

by Anonymousreply 2002/03/2013

you sound young and naive.

by Anonymousreply 2102/03/2013

r20, I'd agree, except that the OP included the word "occasionally."

by Anonymousreply 2202/03/2013

I'm straight. Absolutely. Do I enjoy a thick, long cock sliding through my lips and into my mouth, begging for me to tongue bathe it? Of course I do. But that doesn't make me GAY.

by Anonymousreply 2302/03/2013

Maybe you're a slut.

by Anonymousreply 2402/03/2013

Yeah, I had gay sex occasionally, but I still consider myself straight. Dude, you don't seem to get it.

by Anonymousreply 2502/03/2013

OP...deny it all you want, you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 2602/03/2013

Gay but I LOVE pussy.

just tearing it up and getting in there.

Tits in my face and such.

That doesn't have to negate 'the gay'

and you can't take that away from me.

NOT a joke post...

by Anonymousreply 2702/03/2013

Your Bi, Thread Closed

by Anonymousreply 2802/03/2013

Yo, bro! Imma like cock up my ass but imma no 'mo! For realz, bro!

by Anonymousreply 2902/03/2013

When I was single I dated 3 different guys who identified themselves online as "straight acting", the one dude wasn't very straight acting as he was begging me to cuddle with him at the end of our date! I bet if I would have turned around and clocked him on his jaw he would have went home crying to mommy, this guy also told me that he hates flamers and that he makes fun of them and calls them names to their face, needless to say the guy was a scumbag and after he told me that I never saw him again.

Another guy I dated had who claimed to be straight acting had a horrible Britney Spears song on his ringtone and once again dude wasn't so masculine himself and he kept on going on about hating flamers.

I've been a relationship with my boyfriend for over a year, we're both proud masculine and openly gay men, ee actually laugh at all the fake ass straight acting gays out there, who swear they're butch and they're really not

Like thay kid Lance from N'Syncwho said he was straight acting, dude you fuckong kidfing me? When I was a kid and saw him on TV I knew right away that he was gay.

If a gay guy is truly masculine they never use that stupid phrase straight acting, they also never down or bully other gay men, in fact they have their back and defend them.

And last but not least a truly masculine gay Guy doesn't hide in the closet, hiding in the closet is the most pussyish unmasculine scared thing you can do.

And you almost never talk about how masculine you are, it just naturally comes through it's how your brain works and your reactions to things.

by Anonymousreply 3002/03/2013

r30: "And you almost never talk about how masculine you are, it just naturally comes through it's how your brain works and your reactions to things."

~~~~~~~~~~~

So you hardly ever write seven paragraphs about how masculine you are, proud masculine gay, and almost never sign your posts "proud masculine gay"?

by Anonymousreply 3102/03/2013

Tom (take your pick as to which one), is that you?

by Anonymousreply 3302/03/2013

hotttt like tabasco sauce ;)

by Anonymousreply 3402/03/2013

"...he would have went home crying to mommy..."

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 3502/03/2013

List of all the shits I give about OP and his problem:

by Anonymousreply 3602/03/2013

Get a blog, OP. Or a church.

by Anonymousreply 3702/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.