Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have you ever accidentally run in to a fuck buddy with his wife and kids?

This happened to me in Target today. Met him on CL last year and we fooled around a bunch of times over a five month period. Honestly, swear on my dad's grave, that I had no idea he was married. He was handsome and masculine, which are what I go for. We sort of lost contact after last summer. So I see him this morning in Target shopping in the toy dept with his two sons. His wife soon joined them. She's cute and they made a handsome couple. He didn't see him...would've been too embarrassing.

I have to say I feel kind of creepy knowing I fucked around with a married guy. I'm sure there have been others, but when you have some NSA fun, you don't ask any questions. This made it really hit home. Also thought about how many other guys he's fucked and how he must compartmentalize his life in order to face her and the kids every day. Doubt they have an open relationship. Sounds like a very sad life he must lead. I'm glad I didn't let him see me...would've made things worse for him. Poor fella.

by Anonymousreply 13504/09/2013

Never thought about it. Could've been his sister and her kids, I suppose. I didn't look to see if he was wearing a wedding ring. He certainly didn't wear it when we got together. There are some married guys in the gym that hint they'd be open to fooling around, but I would never fuck a guy who I knew was married.

by Anonymousreply 802/02/2013

Did you tell his wife her husband is gay?

by Anonymousreply 902/02/2013

This happens a lot, OP. I keep hearing stories about mistresses finding out about that their new boyfriend is married, but running into him with his family at the farmer's market or something.

If you factor in the geographical radius search function of online dating sites and online "dating" sites, this is inevitable.

On the other hand, it doesn't hurt to ask the guy rather than assume.

by Anonymousreply 1002/02/2013

[quote]I would never fuck a guy who I knew was married.

It's great to see you have a background rooted in religion. Jesus will surely forgive you for all your other transgressions.

by Anonymousreply 1102/02/2013

sometimes if it quacks like a duck, it's a wife and two kids, not a sister and two nephews.

by Anonymousreply 1202/02/2013

Could be they have an open marriage. Perhaps she's a lesbian and they are bearding for each other, to enjoy the many benefits that a straight marriage would allow them.

by Anonymousreply 1302/02/2013

I've experienced it, and Nick's college bound son, with the wrestling scholarship, made me look at him in a whole new way!

by Anonymousreply 1402/02/2013

How do these married guys hint that they'd be open to fooling around?

I was talking to a married co-worker one day and kept scratching his leg near his crotch. I kept thinking this was a sign he wanted some action. I wouldn't have gone through with anything but I was intrigued nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 1502/02/2013

Had a friend with a similar experience, however, much more awkward.

He had a fuck buddy that he met off Craigslist a number of times, over a six month period. The guy was straight and said he wasn't local, but came into town for work. They'd always meet at a hotel.

Fast forward a month or so after the last time they meet up and he starts the school year (friend is a teacher). One day one of his students' dad picks him up instead of his mom who usually does... you guessed it, turned out to be his fuck buddy.

True story.

by Anonymousreply 1602/02/2013

Not exactly the same thing, but coincidentally this also happened at Target. I saw a guy with his wife and kids who was a regular at a bathhouse I used to frequent.

by Anonymousreply 1702/02/2013

Yes, I had a hot fuck buddy blue collar guy. He was nice looking and had a good body. Average dick, though. We fucked over the course of a year on and off before I moved to a different city. He didn't kiss at first but eventually he did. I knew he was married but didn't care.

Anyway, a couple years after I had moved, I was back visiting friends. I was at a convenience store getting a soda out of the cooler. When I shut it and turned around there he was with his son. We both kind of stopped dead, equally stunned. I covered by acting like I didn't expect someone to be there when I turned around, said excuse me, and went around him. As I was up at the cash register, I saw his wife come over to him with presumably his other son. The kids were young, like around 10 and under. He was late 30s. Whenever I glanced over, he was staring at me. Poor guy, he looked kind of miserable. The closet has its price.

by Anonymousreply 1802/02/2013

I guess Target is now the rendezvous point for gay whores and their married fuck buddies with their wives and kids. Take that, Target's Board of Directors!

by Anonymousreply 1902/02/2013

"This happened to me in Target today."

If that isn't a dead giveaway that this is an EST thread I don't know what is.

by Anonymousreply 2002/02/2013

True, except the guy wasn't straight.

by Anonymousreply 2102/02/2013

When I was managing a specialty shop within a department store one of my employees was a tea room Tommy. He was particularly happy about a conquest at lunch and was blathering on and on about this hot schlong he ate at lunch. While we were talking, my coworker looked up and said, "don't look now, but he just walked into the department", I looked over discretely and a handsome man with a woman and a stroller with an infant and younger child. He didn't see us and proceeded to walk right towards us, when he finally made contact with my coworker, he turned beet red and quickly steered the other direction.

I couldn't believe how many guys this coworker blew, from all walks of life. He was always chewing on breath mints to avoid having dick breath.

by Anonymousreply 2202/02/2013

I saw a guy in line at the grocery store once that I recognized as a guy I once fucked crosseyed in a back room of an adult bookstore several years earlier. He had no idea who I was, but there was no mistaking him.

by Anonymousreply 2302/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 2402/02/2013

str8 guys used to have to pay whores for what you complete whores do for free. stop it! put a ban on str8? married dick, please.

by Anonymousreply 2502/02/2013

Str8 married dick? Please. Every married guy I ever hooked up with was a total bottom.

by Anonymousreply 2602/02/2013

well in that case, more power to you. keep doing whatever it is you do.

by Anonymousreply 2702/02/2013

So many married men seem to be bi. It's not strange that they'll stray from the marriage bed.

by Anonymousreply 2802/03/2013

Just once, I nodded, he looked the other direction and I never saw him again.

by Anonymousreply 2902/03/2013

Yeah. He invited me to his wedding. Was almost in the wedding because he had a flaky friend. Sat there during the service thinking "yeah, I fucked him first."

Lost touch with him for about a year or so afterward. Got in touch with him when he knocked her up. He didn't want to fuck her so he stopped by a lot to get his rocks off.

by Anonymousreply 3002/03/2013

Twice. I had a fuck buddy all through high school and college. We lived a few houses away from each other. I was in his wedding. I fucked him the morning of his wedding. He still wanted to have sex after his marriage, but I felt weird about it, because I would see him out with his wife, and it just didn't feel right. I had a married fuck buddy for the last five years. I saw him with his kids at the movies. I got out of his line of sight to avoid him seeing me, because I knew he'd be uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 3102/03/2013

Married guys hooking up on cragislist are usually not in open relationships. They just lead double lives.

by Anonymousreply 3202/03/2013

I've come across so many married men who like NSA fooling around with other guys. I think the out gay population is around 7-8%, but the married closet cases bring it up to around 15-20% IMO. There are just so many of them out there.

by Anonymousreply 3402/03/2013

R30, how did you meet the guy? It seems weird he'd invite you unless you were friends first.

by Anonymousreply 3502/03/2013

Wow...finding a good married FB is so simple from the stories told. I don't find it that way and believe these stories are ready for some fantasy site. Tell me where you find them?

by Anonymousreply 3602/04/2013

I told this story on another thread but here goes: I work as an RN in a busy medical clinic. This lady keeps calling the office complaining that her husband has blisters near his rectum and is this an STD and did the doctor treat him? Can he also treat her? I can't divulge any information to her because of HIPAA. She's freaking out because she wants to know if she should refrain from having sex with her husband? She tells me that her husband went to see the doctor the other day. After talking to her, I look up the husband's chart and he never mentioned one thing about "rectal blisters" to the doctor, he only got treated for anxiety.

So, not only is this guy lying to his wife, he's so afraid of coming out that he's not even honest with his doctor and he's risking his own health (as well as his wife's). What a doofus! The closet is not a healthy place to be.

by Anonymousreply 3702/04/2013

I was with a buddy, eating at the Chinese buffet, when he came in with his family, and another family. We could overhear the conversation at their table, and I learned that he is the pastor of the big Baptist church in the next town over.

by Anonymousreply 3802/04/2013

Yes! This happened to me two years ago. I would see the guy late at night (FB) and he was pretty kinky about getting stuff shoved up his ass. I liked him and had fun. He was quite masculine and pretty sexy. He was also a really nice guy. I didn't know much about him and that was fine because we were just having some fun once a month or so. He said he was a security gaurd and worked late at night. It was great hot sex and he was a piggy bottom.

Then I moved house. About 2 weeks after I moved I was on the train on the way home after work and noticed him up the front of the same carriage. We both got off at the same station. He was ahead of me and hadn't seen me. I was about to go up to him and say hi and then he hugged his wife who was waiting to collect him on the platform. She was holding a young baby and he kissed her too.

I walked past them and he turned towards me, saw me and he was horrified. I looked into her eyes as I walked past them and felt sick. Every time I think about him I feel sick. Anyway, that's my story.

by Anonymousreply 3902/04/2013

That would not have happened if you were not such a whore R39.

by Anonymousreply 4002/04/2013

Whatever R40. I never slept with him again and ignored his texts.

I felt really bad for the wife and kid.

by Anonymousreply 4102/04/2013

I definitely agree with R34. I meet so many married guys on online hookup sites that the percentage of gay men must be much higher than typically reported.

And you know if they were surveyed they'd NEVER check the gay box.

by Anonymousreply 4202/04/2013

Poor feller!!! This piece of scum has taken this woman for a ride. He's lied to her about everything. She thinks he's straight. That he's into her. He has destroyed her life. She could have found someone who genuinely loved her. Was physically attracted to her. Instead she is living his lie. Imagine the feelings of betrayal she will feel. This selfish piece of shit had children with a woman, just to show the world how straight he is. PIG

by Anonymousreply 4302/04/2013

They shouldn't check the gay box, r42. They're not gay. They're bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 4402/04/2013

Whatever gets you through the night, R44.

by Anonymousreply 4502/04/2013

[33] We are not clueless sweet heart. Some can be taken in by a thoughtless and convincing gay men determined to appear straight, regardless of how much it hurts and in some cases destroys a woman. These men need to accept themselves – and realise the devastation their selfish action is having on others lives. I have no sympathy for them.

by Anonymousreply 4602/04/2013

[quote] This thread confirms that women really are clueless

I doubt they're clueless. They just don't care how their husbands are getting their rocks off, as long as they don't have to have sex with them.

by Anonymousreply 4702/04/2013

Another fantasy upheld by R47.

by Anonymousreply 4802/04/2013

R46 = Cher Horowitz

by Anonymousreply 4902/04/2013

reply to 47

By the time they find out, they have a couple of children, husband controls the finances, so they make the best of their lives. Woman are not as unaware as you think. Can you imagine the hate and resentment they feel towards this man.

by Anonymousreply 5002/04/2013

I did with my car.

by Anonymousreply 5102/04/2013

Women marry and end up being lesbian too, it's not just a guy thing. It happens, whose fault is it? Is it anybody's fault? Societal pressure? Life happens.

by Anonymousreply 5202/04/2013

Worldwide men have chosen both.

Both the family and kids and men on the side.

There are no countable numbers as to how many men, but it happens in every culture.

So What?

They don't care how you classify them on a message board. They picked the life they want and they get the sex they want in addition.

No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 5302/04/2013

You can't assume that all these married gay men have some malicious intent. I think many choose to marry women because they are hoping to change. I know that's what a lot of fucked up closeted gay priests say. They feel that living life as an openly gay man is an impossible choice, so they try something else that they think will be a "cure." Of course it doesn't work and they end up living a double life.

I'll bet most of these men really DO love their wives as companions, life partners, etc. And of course they love their kids. Guess it's just their way of having it all--security, kids, approval from family, friends, society....and fulfilling sex on the side. It's not unlike the arranged marriages of the past when you get right down to it.

by Anonymousreply 5402/04/2013

A lot of people don't want to be identified as GAY.

Older gays get very angry when told this but it is true, regardless of what one wants sexually the majority of men who have sex with men want nothing to do with gay.

by Anonymousreply 5502/04/2013

R55, Fear and self-loathing will do nothing for equal rights, in fact it feeds right into the hands of the intolerant and closeted lawmakers.

This is exactly what these bigots prey on.

by Anonymousreply 5602/04/2013

"A lot of people don't want to be identified as GAY."

You mean people like you, R55?

At a time when even the President of the United States acknowledges gay people in his inauguration speech, I really find it odd that gutless, spineless creeps like you still can't manage to find the courage to come out of the closet. And yet here you are, and many like you, lurking on a gay message board.

What the fuck is up with that?

by Anonymousreply 5702/04/2013

I do get angry, R58, when do nothing hangers on like you happily ride the gay coattails, yet when called on to identify yourself as gay and proud, you slink back in the closet, ashamed of calling yourself gay.

And talk about making broad assumptions, hurling accusations and having nothing to back it up. Your statement at R55 is loaded with half truths and self serving statements for which you offer not one iota of credibility or evidence.

And again,I ask you, when the President of the United States can say the gay word, why can't you?

by Anonymousreply 5902/04/2013

He's mad, R58, because the kind of spineless, gutless creeps he's talking about - and they may or may not include you - screw things up for everyone. It's not about the "precious gay word" (that phrase alone proves you're pretty worthless yourself) but about people who have the courage to live their lives openly and to fight for their rights. You, from your exalted position, may not understand that, but that's OK.

by Anonymousreply 6002/04/2013

I used to envy closeted guys who were able to "pass" and do the whole wife/kids thing, while still scratching their gay itch from time to time. I had a very religious upbringing, and would beat myself up for not being able to pass. I just wasn't masculine enough to pass, and would kill me. I was angry at god, and would scream stuff like "it's bad enough that you made me gay and placed me in this rabidly religious environment that is all about family, marriage, and children. You compounded it by making me femme and not even giving me the ability to pass as straight for the world to see." That's how angry I was. I was able to get past all of that after removing myself from that fundie world and begin to like myself for who I am. Now I just see those guys who "pass" as sad and pathetic and deserving of pity.

by Anonymousreply 6102/04/2013

I still don't understand the gay obsession with married men. To me the desire to fetishize and sleep with married "straight" men stems from callous selfishness and/or low self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 6202/04/2013

What R1 said.

by Anonymousreply 6302/04/2013

My story unravels backwards.

I was doing a gig in a cruise ship. Part of this farily well-known guest celebrity act involves getting people from the audience up to dance on stage (I know, MARY!). Each of the act's singers (one of whom was I) selects someone to dance with. That night I danced with a tween girl.

The next day I was at the ship's sauna (the equivalent of an adult bookstore in cruise ship world) and was cruised and picked up by this guy. He said we couldn't go to his room so we went to mine.

We had a great time and yes he was a bottom. After we were done he started telling me how much he had enjoyed the show and I politely thanked him, thinking to myself 'oh great an audience fuck' which can be awkward when you have a few days left of imprisonment in the same floating city (I've been stalked before under similar conditions).

But then he concludes by saying "as a matter of fact, you know the little girl you were dancing with? That was my daughter and she loved you and can't stop talking about you!"

I was stunned that someone who was obviously closeted and wanting to lead a double life was so openly willing to reveal so much information, especially in the closed environment of a cruise ship.

The funniest thing is that, after a while of doing the occasional gig, all audience participants become a big blurr and I could not recall this kid's face even if you paid me. Still I was pleasant enough to return the compliment to the proud father and utter something to the effect of how much fun it had been to dance with his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 6402/04/2013

[quote]I think the out gay population is around 7-8%, but the married closet cases bring it up to around 15-20% IMO. There are just so many of them out there.

There are all kinds of online groups for closeted married men. One group I noticed has close to 13,000 members. Are they all bi or did they go into marriage thinking it would turn them straight? Isn't the latter the case with the oldest Jonas brother?

by Anonymousreply 6502/04/2013

It would be great if we could get some science to back up a total estimated 25-30% gay population. It would shock the fundies, who think we constitute no more than 1-3% of the pop.

by Anonymousreply 6602/04/2013

Fewer people posting here would have been surprised by their sexual partners' marital status if they'd learned more about the people they were about to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 6702/04/2013

r67, why are you being such a little judge judy? Are you a woman? For NSA hookups, there's no reason to know any personal stuff. There might be a little casual convo about what we do for a living, just to break the ice, but other than that I don't need to know how many siblings he has, his religion, or marital status. We're there to fuck, not to establish an emotional relationship.

by Anonymousreply 6802/04/2013

I had a standing Saturday night get together with a guy at The Mine Shaft. Told me he was married with two teen age sons. One afternoon while walking on Bleecker Street, who comes along but my pal, the misses, and very handsome kids. I acted like I didnt see them, for which he thanked me the following Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 6902/04/2013

When I lived in Ridgewood, Queens a while back, some handsome and well-built neighborhood acquaintance came over to smoke a joint, started looking at the escort ads in the Village Voice, and wound up fucking me on the couch. (Surprise anal?)

Later that week I was actually surprised to see him and his chubby frau pushing a baby carriage along Wyckoff Avenue.

We did hook up a few times after that, though, but then I moved from the area.

by Anonymousreply 7002/04/2013

And R68 doesn't ask STD/HIV status because she doesn't want it to get too personal.

by Anonymousreply 7102/04/2013

Lots of guys like being caught, that is why they do it

by Anonymousreply 7202/04/2013

Ran into an ex with what looked like his girlfriend and the girlfriend's kid. They didn't have a married vibe and it seemed like one of those outings where he was supposed to bond with the kid.

I had no interest in whatever's going on in his life so I just avoided him. I'm pretty sure the LAST thing he would have wanted was to chat with me, so at least we were on the same page about something.

Anyway, he used to say he was bi. But he was always hooking up with guys. Maybe he's "straight" now.

by Anonymousreply 7302/04/2013

[quote]It's not unlike the arranged marriages of the past when you get right down to it.

Except in the arranged marriages of the past, the wife fully understood that it was arranged and didn't go into it expecting something else. If the wife has consented to being a prop, that's one thing, but if she's clueless while he has his cake and eats it too, then I don't feel good about it.

by Anonymousreply 7402/04/2013

Gay guys at work are oddly skittish about befriending other gay guys at work.

But straight married men love to hit on gay guys at work. They think of them as 1) wanting them; and 2) loyal companions to whom they can safely confide all their misdeeds.

by Anonymousreply 7502/04/2013

[quote]And [R68] doesn't ask STD/HIV status because she doesn't want it to get too personal.

Yes because asking would be such a foolproof method of prevention. You really are being silly now and just wanting to attack r68 to feel superior. Hope you don't rely on "asking" as your defense against STD/HIV infection.

by Anonymousreply 7602/05/2013

No but when I was younger (early 20-ish) and stupid I fell for an older guy guy at work, found out he was married with 3 kids, and had a little over a year long relationship with him. His wife knew about it for the last 6 months or so. It ended badly of course, he turned out to be a loser and liar, and I learned my lesson. His wife was whacko too, I feel bad for the 3 kids.

by Anonymousreply 7702/05/2013

Most of you seem to buy into the "male bisexuals don't exist" bullshit. I grew up playing with other boys, but it wasn't because I was "in love" or even capable of romantic love toward another male. It was because girls didn't put out back then. I had never touched my wife's genitals, and she had never touched mine, until we were married a couple of weeks after we both finished high school. She tried giving me head two or three times, and hated it, before I stopped asking her. As much as I enjoy being sucked off, and knowing that so many men want to do it, and do it so much better than a truck stop whore, I just don't see any reason not to do it. That does not make me a closeted homosexual who refuses to "come out". Nor does it make my 38 year long marriage some sort of farce. It is just adding a little excitement to my humdrum life. It is just having fun, and having good orgasms. Variety is the spice of life.

by Anonymousreply 7802/05/2013

Run into? No. I don't do the married guys. At least intentionally.

Been approached by a guy who wants me to be a fuck buddy while his wife and kids are present? Three times off the top of my head, all within about 4 months.

by Anonymousreply 7902/05/2013

R78, bisexuals exist, obviously, but the fact is, a lot of GAY men marry women out of whatever reasons they have. Having sex with men doesn't make you gay but it does make you a homosexual all in the same.

There are late in life gays, whose sexuality naturally drift as they get older and they become less interested in their wives and women in general. Heard quite a few stories about that. Having sex with men on the side and not telling your wife is a choice that no-one can prevent someone from doing, but it's also called not being completely forthright in a relationship and dishonesty is dishonesty. Clearly you enjoy men too much to give them up for your wife. As do a ton of gay, bisexual, bi-curious, heteroflexible guys married to women. Hence they suck and fuck with other men.

by Anonymousreply 8002/05/2013

[quote] and knowing that so many men want to do it, and do it so much better than a truck stop whore

I'd say, R78, that you have a significant issue with women and basically hate them.

by Anonymousreply 8102/05/2013

Another cruise ship Hallmark moment. This one was kind of funny.

This French guy cruised me in one of the ship's bathrooms somewhere in the North Sea, the last night of the cruise. I said WTF I'm horny, he's hot, has a huge uncut dick, and I'm probably never gonna see him again. We must have both been horny (and I was VERY young) because the whole thing lasted less than 5 minutes.

When we came out I sat at my table and he went to his and proceeded to join this young, hot, very worldly-looking chick who minutes later stood up, threw her drink on his face, and stormed out!

Later in the Casino he was by himself and said hi (looking for seconds). When I asked what the earlier commotion was about, he explained, in very broken English, that he had just married this very wealthy girl and was there on his honeymoon.

Plot and cues worthy of Dynasty (which btw was very popular in Europe at the moment - 1987).

by Anonymousreply 8202/05/2013

"Nor does it make my 38 year long marriage some sort of farce."

If you say so, Deborah Jane.

by Anonymousreply 8302/05/2013

R22 wins. The only thing missing from your story is how Mr. "Dick Breath" hissed at his trick when he saw the whole family coming towards him.

by Anonymousreply 8402/05/2013

Was he a top, r85? Share some more about him.

by Anonymousreply 8602/06/2013

A few years ago I tricked with a guy in adult vid store. He was your cute garden variety preppy type with an average dick. We took turns blowing each other. A couple of months later, I accompanied a friend with whom I was spending the week to synagogue on a Saturday morning. Who do I see but my cute little trick from a few months earlier with his kids. I don't think he recognized me.

by Anonymousreply 8702/06/2013

[quote]This thread confirms that women really are clueless

And that gay men are trash.

by Anonymousreply 8802/06/2013

[quote]And that married men are trash.

fixed it for you r88.

by Anonymousreply 8902/06/2013

[quote]Fewer people posting here would have been surprised by their sexual partners' marital status if they'd learned more about the people they were about to fuck.

And fewer still on here have any interest whatsoever in a lecture from R67. Shocking, I know, but most of us don't visit a gay gossip site to get scolded by a douchey stranger.

by Anonymousreply 9002/06/2013

Just once. Oops, I thought you said run over a fuck buddy and his wife and kids. Well, that's different.

by Anonymousreply 9202/06/2013

I just saw an orthodox jew with the curls hanging down and everything in the adult video place picking up some straight porn.

by Anonymousreply 9302/06/2013

Was in Ft Lauderdale for a week and the Baths for 3 days. There was a guy there every day getting fucked a lot. Including my me more than once.

I was on the plane to Atlanta and who walks down the isle but him and his wife. They set right behind me.

The wife kept telling the woman next to her how much fun she had and how sorry she was that her husband had to be at business meetings all week.

If only she knew. Yes, he saw me and you could see in his eyes he remembered.

by Anonymousreply 9402/06/2013

No, but I just found out a guy who used to cruise me at an old job is getting married next month. If I saw him anywhere I'd try to avoid him. If I accidentally bumped into him I'd give the same cruisey stare he used to give me at work.

by Anonymousreply 9502/07/2013

"And [R68] doesn't ask STD/HIV status because she doesn't want it to get too personal."

how exactly does asking HIV status prevent you from getting HIV? condoms prevent HIV transmission. if a guy knows he's poz he is likely to be on the cocktail and have a low viral load. if a guy doesn't know he's poz it is likely to be much higher.

by Anonymousreply 9602/07/2013

I'd say the majority of posters on here who are so judgmental over this would drop their drawers in a heartbeat if a hot married guy would look their way. It's clear none are.

by Anonymousreply 9702/08/2013

great story r94

by Anonymousreply 9802/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 9903/01/2013

[quote]If I accidentally bumped into him I'd give the same cruisey stare he used to give me at work.

Wait outside the church and wave to him as he goes in.

by Anonymousreply 10003/02/2013

I met this guy in his 40's hot body big cock - he would pay for hotel and we fucked for about a year. I never asked he never said. We kind of lost touch. I am going in for an interview and guess who I am interviewing with? Needless to say I got the job lol.

by Anonymousreply 10103/02/2013

Had a first meeting with clients this morning. They need some work done on their house, and I was checking out the situation. I've seen the husband's profile of Craigslist before. It was awkward, I noticed him checking me out. He's cute, but man--yeah, not really interested in married guys, especially when I'm gonna be around his family often.

by Anonymousreply 10203/02/2013

It sounds like a job with benefits.

by Anonymousreply 10303/02/2013

R101, are you two back to fucking? Did he give you the job partly so you could fuck again?

by Anonymousreply 10403/03/2013

r014 yes and yes.

by Anonymousreply 10503/03/2013

Any new meetings anyone?

by Anonymousreply 10603/13/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 10703/13/2013

R105, do you fool around in the office? Details, please.

by Anonymousreply 10803/21/2013

I ran into a married sex buddy at IKEA one day with his wife and kids. He was holding his little girl and when he saw me he quickly looked away. The wife gave me the once over, though.

On another occassion I saw another guy I've fooled around with at the gym, AT the gym with his wife. When he saw me, again, he avoided me but started acting werid. Jittery and nervous. Again, the wife gave me the once over.

I think both wives knew what (and now who) their husbands have been up to.

by Anonymousreply 10903/21/2013

Or up into, to be more precise.

by Anonymousreply 11003/21/2013

[quote]I think both wives knew what (and now who) their husbands have been up to.

Were they tops or bottoms?

by Anonymousreply 11103/21/2013

I met this guy at Safeway, mid 40s, totally hot and a huge you-know-what. We went back to his place nearby and hot sweaty mansex. When we were done, I got up to go to the bathroom, tripped on a Barbie and fell, and at that very moment his wife opened the door and walked into the bedroom. When she said "Hi Honey!", that's how I knew he was married. I suppose the Barbie on the floor should have tipped me off too. The look on her face (the wife, not Barbie's) was priceless. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 11203/21/2013

Yes! All the time around Ogden, UT.

by Anonymousreply 11303/21/2013

When I lived in Atlanta I met an exotic dancer (whore) at one of those places where you pay for private dances. Imagine my surprise a couple years later when he shows up at my workplace as an employee. He didn't appear to recognize me, and I assumed he did what many foreigners do who get tired of cash sex work. He fabricated a resume, knowing nobody would ever check his past in New Zealand. He was a good guy and a great sex machine.

by Anonymousreply 11403/21/2013

There is a huge amount of gay men who got married with the thought that marriage to a woman would turn them straight.

by Anonymousreply 11503/23/2013

Sort of. Only it was he and I who got run into by his ex-wife. Happened with two different guys. Oh, the hate those bitches sent my way.

by Anonymousreply 11603/23/2013

Followed him and wifey around Lord and Taylor men's dept. I kept calling his cell. He kept looking at it and not answering it because It was me of course. I didn't do anything. He had no idea I was in the store until he listened To his voice mail.

He's a douche but he's hotter than fuck.

by Anonymousreply 11703/23/2013

Some interesting stories here. I knew a guy whose wife told him, "Hurry up and get it over with so I can get some sleep." He said that totally wrecked him and he lost all interest in her. He stayed married until the kids were grown but during that time, he sought out men for sex play.

by Anonymousreply 11803/24/2013

Do Ivy League college fuckbuddies who turn up at subsequent reunions with their entir brood count?

by Anonymousreply 11903/24/2013

"Some interesting stories here. I knew a guy whose wife told him, "Hurry up and get it over with so I can get some sleep." He said that totally wrecked him and he lost all interest in her. He stayed married until the kids were grown but during that time, he sought out men for sex play."

Uh .... he turned gay because his wife wasn't into sex? Yeah. That happened.

by Anonymousreply 12003/24/2013

No, he didn't turn gay. If he had turned gay he would have been looking for love and companionship from a man. He simply went with an option for easy, uncomplicated, no-strings-attached sex. It has nothing to do with your silly notions of love, marriage and other Christian-inspired involvements. SEX is a sport to be enjoyed like golf, tennis, football, wrestling, basketball, etc.

by Anonymousreply 12103/24/2013

[quote]No, he didn't turn gay. If he had turned gay he would have been looking for love and companionship from a man. He simply went with an option for easy, uncomplicated, no-strings-attached sex. It has nothing to do with your silly notions of love, marriage and other Christian-inspired involvements. SEX is a sport to be enjoyed like golf, tennis, football, wrestling, basketball, etc.

The preamble of a true gutter whore!

by Anonymousreply 12203/24/2013

" He simply went with an option for easy, uncomplicated, no-strings-attached sex"

Don't be silly. Heterosexual men go for uncomplicated, no-strings-attach sex with women. Ridic.

by Anonymousreply 12303/24/2013

Fundie Bible thumper mentality @ R122!

by Anonymousreply 12403/24/2013

uncomplicated, no-strings-attach sex with women = $$$.$$

uncomplicated, no-strings-attached sex with men = FREE! and easily available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12503/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 12603/24/2013

This brought back a memory...

About 10 years ago, I went to an adult bookstore and the guy working the register was a handsome, beefy Italian looking straight guy. I cruised the back booths with about 7 other guys for a while. I went in a booth to take a break and left the door open a bit. About a minute later the register guy opens my door a bit and asks if he can join me. He said he kicked out the other 7 guys and that his co-worker would be back in 15 minutes and that he had never sucked cock or swallowed cum but wanted to he sucked and swallowed me.

I returned about six months later during the day and there was this 15 year old boy out front. I went to the register to get singles and that same guy was working...then the teenager looked in the open front door (it was summer) and said "Dad....."

I thought "wow."

by Anonymousreply 12703/24/2013

Strangely, I'm read complaints on this very board about how "slutty" modern women are, so if that's true, straight men should have no problem finding them.

by Anonymousreply 12803/24/2013

I'm in my 50's. Can't count how many men with children I've met online. All divorced now, or so they claim. When asked about their marriages, many said that they used to hook up with other married guys.

I can't relate, but try not to judge. In general, they've been very nice guys who "used to be bisexual" but are now seeking an LTR with another man.

by Anonymousreply 12903/24/2013

buddy bump

by Anonymousreply 13004/07/2013

Yes, I actually rear ended them in my car. He got out all posturing then saw me and compeletely lost it. It was beyond funny. We then just exchanged insurance info and went our way. I of course now knew where he lived etc.

by Anonymousreply 13104/07/2013

That's a funny incident, R131. Any plans to meet up in the future for a different type of rear ending?

by Anonymousreply 13204/08/2013

To answer OP's question: No.

HOWEVER, I once found out that a fuck buddy who told me he was a 28 year old law student who was borrowing his friend's van when he took me to Burger King one time....was actually a 38 year old married lawyer (with kids).

by Anonymousreply 13304/08/2013

[R131], that's a good scene for "Fatal Attraction 2"

by Anonymousreply 13404/08/2013

Once in Frisco, TX. He pretended not to recognize me.

by Anonymousreply 13504/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!