Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Sugar Daddy and Twink Relationship

Sugar Daddies: What is it like to pay for a twink. Did you enjoy your time with him? What was it like?

Twinks: What was your experiences with sugar daddies been like?

Share your stories.

by Anonymousreply 2903/08/2015

bump

by Anonymousreply 102/02/2013

this is a gayling thread, hoping to find some evidence of someone who will support him because he knows he doesnt posess the intellect to find a job that will support his grandiose fantasies.

Venti latte anyone?

by Anonymousreply 202/02/2013

"he doesnt posess the intellect"

The 'gayling' troll brings about his own doom. Only when the other eldergays mime to him his similarity to iconic eldergay show "Pink Lady and Jeff" does he understand the depth of his failure.

by Anonymousreply 302/02/2013

Do you know how hard it is to find an apostrophe on this damn phone when you leave your reading glasses in your other coat pocket, R3? DO YOU?

Sent from my iPhone

by Anonymousreply 402/02/2013

The few relationships I have had as the "twink" (no one would consider me a twink because of my height and hairiness, but I have had more than one sugar daddy), have always fizzled out because the sugar daddy wanted to stop giving me money and to just have a relationship. It's not that I didn't enjoy my time with them, but don't these men understand that the money is a huge part of that? I'm sure I'll get a lot of bitchy comments (because I'm a whore), but why would I want a real relationship with these men? The only things they offer are money and pleasure, and I can get pleasure from a lot better sources than they could offer. I was never in love with any of them and never pretended that this was anything other than what it was. Just because we can make jokes or have conversations about literature doesn't mean I want to be your boyfriend or even your friend.

It's a sad, doomed relationship when you try to make it real. If you ever try to be a daddy, just remember, the guy probably is having fun with you, but that doesn't mean you can get away with taking the money out of what is essentially a business-centered relationship.

I don't think I'm hot shit, I don't think I'm better than these men, I don't even really think I'm worth the money (I wouldn't pay for me), I know I've been writing long, run-on sentences, but don't delude yourself into thinking you can pay someone to hang out/have sex with you and then expect them to do it for free.

by Anonymousreply 502/02/2013

It's all about power and control. The daddy calls the shots because of his wealth and the twink calls the shots based on his body, charm, and wit to keep sugar daddy interested.

by Anonymousreply 602/02/2013

Sounds like the daddies you've been involved with got confused and assumed it was no longer "business" because you were so good at faking it with them. Somewhere along the way, they fooled themselves into thinking you actually cared. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 702/02/2013

That is sad. I guess if I ever did it again (although I think that part of my life is over), I would keep more of a distance. But it seems like the whole point is that they want intimacy.

by Anonymousreply 802/02/2013

"...don't delude yourself into thinking you can pay someone to hang out/have sex with you and then expect them to do it for free", yea, only straight women do that!!!

by Anonymousreply 902/02/2013

Usually the twink runs out of twink before the daddy runs out of sugar.

by Anonymousreply 1002/02/2013

[quote]the twink calls the shots based on his body, charm, and wit to keep sugar daddy interested.

Charm and wit? In what magical land do we find witty twinks?

by Anonymousreply 1202/02/2013

I'm a 30yr old daddy.I've paid for twinks and our friendships have always been pleasant and ended amicably. No bitterness,no recriminations.

What's wrong bitches? Those sexy boys wont give you a second glance? Now wonder you Ameri-cunts are fucked up. Remember you dried up old hags,jealousy gets you nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 1310/30/2014

Things are not going well for you if you're thirty and already a daddy.

by Anonymousreply 1410/30/2014

i LOVE you r5. Im using a hot sugar daddy to pay off my student loans.

by Anonymousreply 1510/30/2014

Live & let live dear!

by Anonymousreply 1610/30/2014

Er, they aren't giving you a second glance either, R13 - their eye is caught by your wallet, not your ass.

by Anonymousreply 1710/30/2014

R17 Please re-read my original post and understand it.I pay for sex because I want to,not because I have to.Sorry about my bad spelling.

by Anonymousreply 1910/30/2014

"I'm a 30yr old daddy.I've paid for twinks and our friendships have always been pleasant and ended amicably."

Aaron Rodgers, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 2110/30/2014

Ask Ian Reisner.

by Anonymousreply 2210/30/2014

To any late teenage twinks, a 30 year old is an old man and that certainly qualifies as a "daddy" Why hasn't Bryan Singer been on here yet to offer his pearls of wisdom on this very subject he knows all too well? I'm sure there are plenty out there who were former twinks of Bryan's who can dish some gossip.

by Anonymousreply 2310/31/2014

So when a young attractive woman is wined and dined and bought nice gifts and, if things go well, put up in an apartment, she's called a mistress. If she is expecting money every time she spends time with the man or has sex with the man, she's a whore. Isn't it the same way with men? I thought twinks were the younger version of the former. Now some of you are saying they're whores.

by Anonymousreply 2410/31/2014

degrading all-around. It's degrading to prostitute yourself out for money and it's just as degrading to basically pay someone to be in a relationship/have sex with you.

Both the twink and sugar daddy are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 2510/31/2014

Alright you pathetic peoples, in the end were all dead anyway but there are some people who still believe in a thing called romance which is hard to find this day and age. Young men from 18 to 25 have trouble finding relationships because not all "twinks" are interested in ya, instead of spending money on someone who even you can't guarantee a happy life, money didn't last forever but love does. Twinks if you have a daddy and you truly genuinely love him, than more power to ya, just feel sorry for you later on in life, let's say another 20 years before evolution works it's course. Twinks if you're into other twinks don't give up hope like I have cuz I won't lie my past relationships all ended because of daddies so it's kinda a personal thing, and yes I am hateful.

by Anonymousreply 2603/08/2015

My question for the twinks is do your sugar daddies treat you like a decent person or do they ride you like a rented mule?

I've never been a sugar daddy, but I think if I was with a guy who was there for my money, I would get my money's worth.

I think this would cause me to treat the guy badly compared to those people not on my payroll.

by Anonymousreply 2703/08/2015

I rarely see daddy's paying for twinks. Twinks can be gotten anywhere for free. Daddy's usually pay for muscle bound guys.

by Anonymousreply 2803/08/2015

What R28 says. I'm in the perfect position to become a sugar daddy (financially secure, retired, no heirs), but I have ZERO interest in twinks. But if there are any hot younger beefy guys out there ... I'm ready for you!

by Anonymousreply 2903/08/2015
Need more help? Click Here.