Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The potato Famine

I recently heard about this interesting piece of history from an Irish friend. I thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss.

by Anonymousreply 13503/05/2013

You mean like "let's pretend we're gay Irishmen during the potato famine"?

Begorrah, Seamus, I've not swallowed a blessed thing since I cottaged in the bog near Dublin Castle a fortnight ago.

by Anonymousreply 102/02/2013

OP, you had never heard of the potato famine until recently?

by Anonymousreply 202/02/2013

Are you 12 years old, OP?

by Anonymousreply 302/02/2013

OP has a book report due Monday.

by Anonymousreply 502/02/2013

R4 was applying nail polish to his bunions when he came up with that witty remark.

by Anonymousreply 602/02/2013

The Great Famine is an excellent lesson on diversification. The Irish put all their eggs in one basket -- developing their agriculture industry entirely around the potato. When the blight hit, Ireland was doomed.

by Anonymousreply 702/02/2013

Well, if I had been there, my Irish family wouldn't have gone hungry. I would have cooked a huge soupe for them

by Anonymousreply 802/02/2013

R6, it was simply a reflection of the hundreds of "eldergay thread" posts made by your Middle School peers.

That shouldn't have been so difficult for you. Perhaps when you've gained a little more experience, you'll be able to understand these things without adult assistance.

by Anonymousreply 902/02/2013

Did you just capitalize 'Middle School', R9? If you need help with the rules of capitalization, let us know. We're here to help you, unsightly liver spots notwithstanding.

by Anonymousreply 1002/02/2013

Lol at r8

by Anonymousreply 1102/02/2013

I fuckin hate it when jizz comes out like tatty water.

by Anonymousreply 1202/02/2013

R4, another wanna be funny asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 1302/02/2013

They all left Ireland and came to Boston on the Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 1402/02/2013

It was a simple editing oversight, R10. I had originally identified your specific campus as "Tyler Lautner Middle School, but then deleted the name out of concern for you. That last year book picture ... well ... how awful it must be for you to have the only parents in the district too poor to buy their suffering child a little Proactiv Acne Treatment.

by Anonymousreply 1502/02/2013

This will not happen again. Not ever.

by Anonymousreply 1602/02/2013

The Eldergay/Gayling dyad is he-lay-rious!

by Anonymousreply 1702/02/2013

[quote] I recently heard about this interesting piece of history from an Irish friend. I thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss.

Which bit did you want to discuss, OP.

The adults and children who died in the streets and along the roadways, whose autopsies (when there was time to do one) showed no sign of food anywhere in their system?

Or did you want to discuss the way in which people were evicted from their homes, with landlords burning the houses (hovels, really) to ensure that they didn't return?

by Anonymousreply 1802/02/2013

Could someone please give R6/10/19 a potato? Poor thing is so cranky without carbs.

by Anonymousreply 2002/02/2013

It IS funny to see the little ones flipping out now now that the meme has shifted.

by Anonymousreply 2102/02/2013

Fewer potato-related "accidents."

by Anonymousreply 2202/02/2013

Uh...why is half my thread derailed by the troll who keeps going gayling and eldergay on every thread. I find him/her exceedingly annoying and irritating. You can't force a term to take off. It just happens.

by Anonymousreply 2302/02/2013

I can't see how they relied so much on one food. So much so that when it wasn't available they starved.

Potatoes don't have that much nutritional value. Cauliflower they are not.

by Anonymousreply 2402/02/2013

R18 Any part. It's up to you.

by Anonymousreply 2502/02/2013

This thread is giving me carb face.

by Anonymousreply 2602/02/2013

R24, they had no choice. The ruling English and Protestant class owned much of the land, and the poorer Irish Catholics, who made up 80% of the population, were their tenant farmers. The landowners appointed landlords and middlemen to collect rent from these farmers, and they in turn figured out that they could increase the rent profit and pocket the change by subdividing the land into smaller parcels and leasing them to even more farmers. The greedy landlords kept subdividing and subdividing until all that was left for a poor farmer was a small plot with poor soil, and the only crop they could grow in abundance was the potato.

by Anonymousreply 2702/02/2013

There was no famine. All of the food: meat, fish, vegetables were shipped under armed guard to England while the Irish people starved. Then in the middle of all this they gave us money not to teach our children Irish.

by Anonymousreply 2802/02/2013

It was horrible! They pulled off my little top hat, peeled away my skinny legs, cut off my nose and ATE ME!

by Anonymousreply 3002/02/2013

Yes, R29, the eldergays WILL die. And then you do you know what happens? You will be the eldergay. And then YOU will die. In fact, you're now closer to death than when you last posted. Oops! Now you're closer still. Closer again.

And again!

And yet again.

See how that works now, lollypop?

by Anonymousreply 3102/02/2013

I don't think I could have ever even come close to predicting how this thread would get from OP's initial post to r31. I just read the thread and I'm not entirely sure how it happened.

by Anonymousreply 3202/02/2013

What are those little things that grow on potatoes?

Why do they seem to grow after a few days of me buying a back bag of potatoes?

Is it safe to eat a potatoe if you cut them off?

I hate green potatoes. I haven't had much luck buying bags of them and having them last long.

by Anonymousreply 3302/02/2013

[quote]The Irish put all their eggs in one basket -- developing their agriculture industry entirely around the potato. When the blight hit, Ireland was doomed.

No.

The IRISH didn't have much choice in what they COULD grow, the ENGLISH owned most all of the land, drove the Farmers into poverty, and gave them very little land to grow on and on the poorest of fucking soils.

They relied on potatoes because they didn't have access to much else.

Read a fucking history book.

by Anonymousreply 3502/02/2013

Well, r16 just ruined my witty response.

by Anonymousreply 3602/02/2013

LOL at this thread.

by Anonymousreply 3702/02/2013

OP, were you out sick the day they covered this in school?

by Anonymousreply 3802/03/2013

Little known fact, During the blight, the Choctaw tribe from Oklahoma raised 170$ for Irish Famine relief.

by Anonymousreply 3902/03/2013

R33, those things that grow on potatoes are roots. They grow from the so called "eyes" of the spud. The potato is trying to grow into a new potato plant. Commercial potatoes are treated with anti-sprouting chemicals to try to prevent the roots sprouting for awhile, but they don't work very long.

Yes, you can cut off the sprouting roots (and the "eye" from which they are sprouting) if they haven't developed very much, and the rest of the spud still seems sound. The rest of the potato will still be fine. but if it has all gone on to the point that the roots are overdeveloped, and the rest of the spud is soft, toss it.

The bigger concern is the green part. It means that the potato has been exposed to too much light. When that happens, the potato assumes that it is exposed to more insects and other small predators (no longer underground), and produces toxic compounds meant to kill those creatures. Eating enough of that green potato stuff will also kill humans, though it would take a lot of it.

by Anonymousreply 4002/03/2013

They had potatoes, but they distilled them into liquor instead of cooking them and eating them. Typical addict behavior.

by Anonymousreply 4102/03/2013

Thanks 40

by Anonymousreply 4202/03/2013

[quote]v

oh, dear. I see we have worse plagues now than potato(e) blight.

by Anonymousreply 4302/03/2013

[quote]Is it safe to eat a potatoe if you cut them off?

by Anonymousreply 4502/03/2013

Couldn't they just go to the drive-thru at McDonald's and get fries?

by Anonymousreply 4602/03/2013

R24, the potato is surprisingly full of nutritional value. While it should not be the mainstay of a diet, it is certainly a good thing to eat. Potatoes are rich in potassium, even more so than bananas. They contain a fuck load of iron and a tremendous amount of vitamin C. They're also high in fiber and protein.

I used to think that potatoes were worthless, r24, until I had to increase my potassium intake. Potatoes are a nutritional wonder!

by Anonymousreply 4702/03/2013

R34, "lollypop" is a dictionary accepted variant of "lollipop." A mature person would embrace such a common and harmless variant without question, and a GAY man should empathize. Deeply, deeply empathize.

Children, of course, will require more experience to reach that elementary level of comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 4802/03/2013

I had always been an anglophile until I read of the Potato Famine. The English landlords would take all the edible food and sell it and then when charity food was sent over to the Irish because they were dying in the streets it was corn on the cob that had been gound into a meal. The cobs were so hard on the digestion that it killed many more, especially the children. I am not an anglophobe but it did make me realize that mankind is the lowest form of life and deserves whatever crap happens. To not only let children die of hunger but participate makes me want to believe in a burning hell. I still don't but wish I could.

by Anonymousreply 4902/03/2013

[quote]Learn how to spell, [R31]. Thanks for the laughs, though... Your meltdown was priceless.

If you're going to fault another poster for their use of of the English language, R34, you should pay more attention to your own ... shall we say ... "execution" of the language. You've committed several errors in this one quoted passage, as brief as it was.

Do you need assistance in identifying the transgressions?

by Anonymousreply 5002/03/2013

the english had corn reserves that could have fed the starving irish after the potato crop blight.

the english hoarded the corn and watched irish families die a lingering death.

by Anonymousreply 5102/03/2013

Would you like fries with that?

by Anonymousreply 5202/03/2013

My family came over During the potato famine. And they still hate the English for the most part and blame them.

by Anonymousreply 5302/03/2013

Isn't it spelled potato? The plural is spelled potatoes.

Well, at least that's how we spell it.

Anyway - OP - the link is a fascinating read.

by Anonymousreply 5402/03/2013

Were they sending corn as in maize? Corn, at least in Britain at the time, was/is a generic term for cereal crops of grain such as barley, rye and wheat.

by Anonymousreply 5502/03/2013

The potato famine turned Ireland into an insatiable bottom.

by Anonymousreply 5602/03/2013

This OP is as repulsive as the "I just heard about AIDS and how many of your loved ones dropped dead from it?" asshole.

Don't say anything, though. The little shits will spend all their energy saying how terrible people are here and how DARE anyone notice they are smug, stupid, uneducated asswipes.

by Anonymousreply 5702/03/2013

[quote]If you're going to fault another poster for their use of of the English language

Oh, dear. Apparently, age doesn't cure inbred illiteracy.

by Anonymousreply 5802/03/2013

I'm sorry but it's spelled P O T A T O E.

by Anonymousreply 5902/03/2013

"The Irish put all their eggs in one basket" - is that supposed to be funny? If only we had eggs...

by Anonymousreply 6002/03/2013

No one cares about that. It was relevant when Irish people were the main immigrants but that was WAY before WWII.

No one cares about that and it shouldn't be taught.

We now learn about Latino immigration, the black slavery movement and atrocities America committed against the Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese people.

by Anonymousreply 6102/03/2013

[quote]I'm sorry but it's spelled P O T A T O E

Are you serious? Did we not learn anything from Dan Quayle?

by Anonymousreply 6202/03/2013

Google says no R59.

Potato.

by Anonymousreply 6302/03/2013

Plural form, you add an "e" before the "s."

potato potatoes

by Anonymousreply 6402/03/2013

[quote] No one cares about that and it shouldn't be taught.

While we're at it, lets erase all evidence that the Greeks and Romans ever existed.

Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6502/03/2013

R58 is correct. R48/R50 - the same butthurt poster with different IP addresses - should just pack up and quit. He's just giving the elderly a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 6602/03/2013

'Lollypop' just shows how ancient that poster is. He probably looks back fondly on "I Love Lucy" and separate water fountains.

by Anonymousreply 6702/03/2013

Unfortunately, the potato famine didn't rid us of a huge modern blight...the irish

by Anonymousreply 6802/03/2013

The English not only took the food from the Irish, they also took the clothes from all the men, leaving them nothing except a towel. That's was the start of towel dancing.

(Now you know the rest of the story.)

by Anonymousreply 6902/03/2013

At one time this thread would have actually generated some interesting serious replies of people with a deep background in history and could offer details that go beyond the one paragraph to page we read in high school history. Now it seems like most threads get derailed by some tedious argument that has nothing to with the thread. DL seems to have gone from pointless bitchery to bitchery with the point of ruining the thread and insulting the other commentators.

by Anonymousreply 7002/03/2013

[quote] The Irish put all their eggs in one basket

You are breathtakingly wrong.

The English owned the land. The plantation system in America was based on the first plantation system the English used -- Ireland. Irish land was confiscated in the 1500s and 1600s and Ireland was turned into a plantation.

The English landowners dictated what crop was to be grown, not the Irish

by Anonymousreply 7102/03/2013

Interesting fact -- Ireland was filled with large woods. The British cut down all the trees to make tenant farms for the plantation system and sold all the wood for shipbuilding. The rolling grassy Irish countryside you see today is part of an ecological disaster -- the deforestation of Ireland. There used to be plenty of game in those woods, as well as large animals Iike wolves. Those animals went extinct in Ireland.

Ireland is lucky it escaped Haiti's fate.

by Anonymousreply 7202/03/2013

This thread brought to you courtesy of the Ross sisters.

by Anonymousreply 7302/03/2013

This entire thread was worth it just to see that video.

by Anonymousreply 7402/03/2013

It amazes me how young people today, especially Americans, assume 1) if it didn't occur in their lifetime it's not relevant to their own interests 2) If it's not about America it's not relevant to anything - or anyone because surely everyone partaking in an online discussion in a forum is American, right?

Why do people assume that slavery, and massive systematic oppression by powerful government only happened ONCE or twice in world history?

by Anonymousreply 7502/03/2013

And OP if you don't want to be mocked for looking like a grade-schooler posting an "interesting topic" in future threads, try opening with a leading comment, question or snarky remark on the issue yourself.

by Anonymousreply 7602/03/2013

Is that Hillary Clinton at R61?

by Anonymousreply 7702/03/2013

[quote]It amazes me how young people today, especially Americans, assume 1) if it didn't occur in their lifetime it's not relevant to their own interests 2) If it's not about America it's not relevant to anything - or anyone because surely everyone partaking in an online discussion in a forum is American, right?

Doesn't the fault for some of this go to our failed educational systems? I learned about the Irish potato famine in 6th grade. Is it mentioned in any U.S. schoolbook today?

by Anonymousreply 7802/03/2013

Bingo, R70. This is an interesting topic that I would have liked to have learned more about. DL is a place where I've often found nuggets of information on topics that you don't usually find elsewhere, but instead of that I've been scrolling through countless posts about the correct spelling of "lollipop." How these tedious cunts even find their own arguments interesting is beyond me.

I love the video R28 posted though.

by Anonymousreply 7902/03/2013

Wow, I knew there was good reason to abhor the Enlish but I didn't actually know they were the reason for the Potato Famine. Why is it that the English, a small people from a remote island, have behaved so monstrously throughout history?

It's a shame their language has become so widespread. I'd rather know how to speak Irish. So would the Irish, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 8002/03/2013

You go to the DL to find information, R79? Wikipedia works nicely, as does college.

by Anonymousreply 8102/03/2013

[quote]and atrocities America committed against the Chinese,

Such as?

by Anonymousreply 8202/03/2013

R73 They're great, but no Peters Twins.

by Anonymousreply 8302/03/2013

Let them eat latkes.

by Anonymousreply 8402/03/2013

[quote]Such as?

The LA Massacre of 1871, the Rock Spring Massacre of 1885, the Seattle Riot of 1886, the exclusion act prohibiting the Chinese from owning land....

by Anonymousreply 8502/03/2013

Speaking of exaggerated death tolls, all the hysterical Marys on the AIDS thread, nobody beats the Irish for that.

by Anonymousreply 8602/03/2013

We okay now r85! We you landlold!

by Anonymousreply 8702/03/2013

It is P O T A T O with an "E"

Potatoe.

by Anonymousreply 8802/03/2013

When I was in school we had to read Marita Conlon-McKenna's Children of the Famine trilogy of books. Great series that also shows how the people who left for America found work/were treated. Written for kids, but I'll never forget the first book, when the boy bleeds the neck of a horse to make a very crude black pudding mix for the younger children.

by Anonymousreply 8902/03/2013

R90 has stated her geriatric boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 9102/03/2013

Wow r90, you really contributed to the conversation with your huge general statements.

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 9202/03/2013

Well, I did come up with a modest proposal in 1729 that would have prevented the whole problem, but no one ever bothered to implement it.

by Anonymousreply 9302/03/2013

It's true that despite the failure of the potato crop, Ireland was exporting high numbers of other food staples to England.

What I don't understand is why an island nation wouldn't turn to the sea - fish, seaweed, etc. can make a good meal.

Why didn't they fish more? Or was that regulated by the English too?

by Anonymousreply 9502/03/2013

Well I learned a few things from this thread. I didn't know Ireland was owned by England and they deforested it and turned it into a plantation. And then let them starve when the famine broke out.

by Anonymousreply 9602/03/2013

Paul F. Tompkins has no compassion for his Irish forbears

by Anonymousreply 9702/03/2013

[quote]Well I learned a few things from this thread. I didn't know Ireland was owned by England and they deforested it and turned it into a plantation. And then let them starve when the famine broke out.

I'm finding a lot of people know nothing about that stuff and have no idea what the whole Sybil-and-Tom subplot on Downton Abbey is all about.

by Anonymousreply 9802/03/2013

R90 offers the world proof that there ARE embittered lonely old queens in the world.

by Anonymousreply 9902/03/2013

100!

by Anonymousreply 10002/03/2013

Girls, girls, you are both petty!

by Anonymousreply 10102/03/2013

Bravo, R18!

by Anonymousreply 10202/03/2013

The English sold some of the Irish into slavery. This was covered in an American history course when the professor covered the development of the plantation. I didn't learn about it in high school.

by Anonymousreply 10302/03/2013

Ireland was a dumping ground for the English aristocracy's mentally ill relatives for centuries. They were happy to see them die out.

by Anonymousreply 10402/03/2013

Potato/Potahto

by Anonymousreply 10502/03/2013

In 1996, New York's George Pataki signed into law a bill making it obligatory for all the schoolchildren in the state to be taught about the famine alongside the Holocaust and the slave trade in America.

At the signing ceremony in Albany, Pataki claimed the lessons would show students "the great Irish hunger was not the result of a massive failure of the Irish potato crop but, rather, was the result of a deliberate campaign by the British to deny the Irish people the food they needed to survive".

Apparently, Pataki's intent hasn't been appropriately enforced.

by Anonymousreply 10602/03/2013

"What I don't understand is why an island nation wouldn't turn to the sea - fish, seaweed, etc. can make a good meal. "

Well, R95, imagine you lost your job and your house, and the sea was 100 miles away, and you didn't have any experience at sea-fishing or any equipment (inland fishing was undoubtedly an upper-class perogative). Would you be able to get your family there, and feed them when you did?

And as for buying seafood produced by fishermen... remember how large famines really work: There isn't a lack of food, it's that people don't have enough money to BUY food. Remember all those posts above about Ireland exporting food to England? No, if the Irish peasantry didn't have enough money to buy grain, they didn't have enough to buy seafood.

by Anonymousreply 10702/03/2013

When, precisely, did DL become a haven for morons?

by Anonymousreply 10802/03/2013

If they have no grain, let them eat seafood!

by Anonymousreply 11002/03/2013

r95, see r28 and r107.

Are you really that thick? Why do people ask such inane questions?

Where the fuck was a poverty stricken tenant farmer going to get money for a single fish - let alone a fucking boat and equipement to go fish for himself?

You can't feed and entire island off the sea. NO island does that, actually.

by Anonymousreply 11102/03/2013

In the 1840s approximately 3 times the amount of grain and cereal was sent TO Ireland than the amount exported. It's not such a fun pastime to find out the real facts about things, but true none the less. The famine was huge, and even if they had kept every bit of grain instead of selling it they would still not have had enough, even in conjunction with the food being sent FROM Britain. It's an emotive subject that is fraught with very highly colored, subjective viewpoints, but try to keep some perspective. There is no clear cut black and white here. It's just wrong, in every way, to say that the English owned everything and the Irish were serfs. It isn't factual and it isn't helping.

Bear in mind that the Gaelic Irish political movement of the later 19th century were masters of propaganda - I particular, they demonised Cromwell. These are the precursors to the IRA, also very good at propaganda, particularly in the US where most of the money for bombs was raised. Read some Irish history from an unbiased source, like Tom Reilly ( who is actually Irish, not a plastic Paddy ) and learn something worthwhile.

The famine was horrific, but it wasn't caused by some sort of Englsh chemical warfare.

by Anonymousreply 11202/03/2013

Why do you believe such revisionist-history bullshit, R112?

by Anonymousreply 11302/03/2013

British government monitors datalounge. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 11402/03/2013

R113 Because I don't own a tin foil hat? Or because I'm well read and keep an open mind? Try reading some real history books, with real verifiable facts, you might sound less of an ignorant cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11502/04/2013

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 11602/04/2013

Do you have any more sources to recommend r112?

by Anonymousreply 11702/04/2013

In US schools it is taught the Brits were responsible for the deaths of 1 million Irish and the emigration of 1.5 million during the famine. What is taught in UK schools?

by Anonymousreply 11802/04/2013

Certainly nothing by Tom Reilly, R117!

R112 fails to point out that most credible critics reject Reilly's hypotheses. In, for example, "Rewriting Cromwell: A Case of Deafening Silences", by historian and President of the Cromwell Association, Professor John Morrill, Morrill opined that Reilly's work constituted an "attempt at [Cromwell's] rehabilitation ... this has been largely rejected by other scholars".

by Anonymousreply 11902/04/2013

Also, some scientists say the horrible potato famine caused genetic alterations on the population and its most notable effect is the underdeveloped penis on Irish men today

by Anonymousreply 12002/04/2013

The official British position on the Irish potato famine is essentially the same as the Turkish position on the Armenian genocide or the Japanese position on the atrocities in Manchuria: "Oh, come on, that never happened, and anyway you can't blame it on us."

by Anonymousreply 12102/04/2013

Link please, R120.

by Anonymousreply 12202/04/2013

Irish people looked potato-ish even before they had potatoes to eat.

by Anonymousreply 12302/04/2013

I love all the morons asking "why didn't the Irish do this" or and "why did they do that"...hello? Do you know nothing about history? Ireland had been subjugated centuries earlier by England. They were an enslaved people ruled by occupying overlords from a foreign land. They had no power to make decisions for themselves. They didn't even own the land.

It's like asking "why didn't African American slaves just leave the plantations, build some boats and sail back to Africa"? Or "Why didn't the Jews just impeach Hitler"?

Morons, all of you.

by Anonymousreply 12402/04/2013

[quote]I recently heard about this interesting piece of history from an Irish friend. I thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss.

You were mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 12502/04/2013

[quote]I thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss.

Once the gayling garbage is over, it can be an interesting topic, OP.

A lot of Irish men came to the U.S. and signed on with the Union Army. It got them a salary and citizenship. Meagher's Irish Brigade was one of the outstanding fighting units in the Civil War.

by Anonymousreply 12602/04/2013

[quote]A lot of Irish men came to the U.S. and signed on with the Union Army.

A lot of immigrants were drafted right off the boats.

by Anonymousreply 12702/04/2013

Gen. Thomas Meagher is considered one of the nine immortals of Ireland - nine men, banished by Queen Victoria, who rose to fame in other nations.

He was known for a speech he gave in NYC that inspired men to join his Irish brigade. The signed speech is supposed to be in the Library of Congress. I went there several times in the 80s and 90s to see the speech but it was always checked out to a member of Congress. My great-great grandfather heard that speech and joined the brigade.

by Anonymousreply 12802/04/2013

Ireland is in the world news today with the claims about Catholic nuns turning women into slaves working in commercial laundries that were run by convents of nuns. The interviews on BBC tell of some real horrors.

by Anonymousreply 12902/05/2013

And don't forget the work houses the children were kept it, r129.

Christ, if they survived the famine, they were lucky enough to be led into slave labor.

by Anonymousreply 13002/05/2013

[quote]Ireland is in the world news today with the claims about Catholic nuns turning women into slaves working in commercial laundries that were run by convents of nuns. The interviews on BBC tell of some real horrors.

Uh... yeah. That's the topic of the Magdelene Sisters.

by Anonymousreply 13202/05/2013

[quote] The official British position on the Irish potato famine is essentially the same as the Turkish position on the Armenian genocide or the Japanese position on the atrocities in Manchuria: "Oh, come on, that never happened, and anyway you can't blame it on us."

Actually, Prime Minister Tony Blair apologised in 1997 (link below).

by Anonymousreply 13403/05/2013

[quote] Poor potatos are starving somewhere in this world? Someone needs to feed them. this is just not right!

R131 - You are cruel and shallow and not at all funny.

by Anonymousreply 13503/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.