Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I JUST saw Christine Baranski on Bleecker Street with her husband.

I smiled and she smiled back. I've always liked her, even when Cybill told me not to. Had no idea she was married. Her husband's an actor too according to IMDB. Nice lady.

by Anonymousreply 1802/02/2013

Se's been married for 30 years.

Her husband played the iconic Billy Clyde Tuggle on All My Children.

by Anonymousreply 102/02/2013

She's one of the best comedic actresses out there. Love her on The Big Bang Theory guest spots.

by Anonymousreply 202/02/2013

Have seen her around NY several times and seen her be quite nice and down to earth with fans. One time after the matinee of The Real Thing she was chatting with Bernadette Peters in Shubert Alley. Peters had just performed in Sunday in the Park. A girl who looked to be about 10 was standing behind Bernadette holding a program. Baranski could see her and signaled to Bernadette. She turned around and asked the girl if she wanted her to sign the program. The girl nodded and Bernadette signed it and they both chatted with girl for a minute and then resumed the conversation as the excited girl skipped away.

Also saw her be down to earth and chatty when she was in Sweeney Todd at the Kennedy Center.

by Anonymousreply 302/02/2013

Nice to hear about down to earth actors for a change

by Anonymousreply 402/02/2013

I know she's done tons of great work but my personal favorite is THE REF. Amazing timing and just about steals the movie from Kevin Spacey.

Did you know that Cybil Shephard discovered her? Uh huh. Yes, she did. Just ask Cybil.

by Anonymousreply 502/02/2013

Love her so much. She's excellent in every role in which I've seen her. And amazing legs!

by Anonymousreply 602/02/2013

Her husband played a pimp and rapist on both All My Children and Loving

by Anonymousreply 702/02/2013

See ... here's the thing ... I actually remember Billy Clyde Tuggle.

by Anonymousreply 802/02/2013

I sort of have a crush on her, she is amazing and hearing that she's genuinely a nice person makes me even more enamored with her.

by Anonymousreply 902/02/2013

BILLY CLYDE TUGGLE?! Wow, that's a blast from the past. I used to think he looked like Gregg Allman.

I love CB - yes, she has fabulous legs.

by Anonymousreply 1002/02/2013

Oooh! She smiled at me! What a nice lady! I'll never wash my eyeballs again.

by Anonymousreply 1102/02/2013

(8) you are not alone I remember Billy Clyde Tuggle too...:)

by Anonymousreply 1202/02/2013

My cousin's friend who is a stylist to all the BIG names on Broadway says that Christine Baranski once chewed through a chain link fence to rescue a group of small brown ghetto children from drug dealer gun fire.

by Anonymousreply 1302/02/2013

He is Emily Ann's biological father (on AMC that is!)

by Anonymousreply 1402/02/2013

Christine Baranski is in this slumber party on the Brady Bunch. I doubt Cybil discovered her.

The girl who says "Let's play HA" is Robert Reed's daughter according to a commenter.

by Anonymousreply 1502/02/2013

Christine Baranski has issued a statement saying that is not her.

by Anonymousreply 1602/02/2013

I'll have to echo all the niceness about her. She has a house down the road from me. Active arts supporter in the county, and is one of the local celebrities we kinda know will usually help if asked. Husband is a laid back eccentric pot smoker who I got high with years ago. Wears those big old fashioned motorcycle goggles when he rides. You can't miss him on the back roads around here.

by Anonymousreply 1702/02/2013

She'd make a great Vera Charles.

by Anonymousreply 1802/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.