Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What the hell happened to Lara Flynn Boyle?

She looks malnourished and hideous surgery done.

by Anonymousreply 2804/04/2014

Actually this woman was incredibly beautiful before making those plastic surgeries. I'm not going to trash her just because her plastic surgeries failed. It was not her fault. The guy who did the surgery on her is culpable. Anyway, i remember Lara Flynn Boyle as a good beautiful actress that gave us a lot of pleasing moments with her presence. I'm not ungrateful. I hope she can copy with her life and have around her people who really love her.

by Anonymousreply 102/02/2013

She got turned out by Jack Nicolson!!! She was his drugs/sex slave. Not the first not the last but the most public!

Remember how thin she was with him? All that and only brain-damaged former mistress status!

by Anonymousreply 202/02/2013

She was beautiful. I have no idea why actors get their lips done, it always makes them look like burn victims. Why they starve themselves to death...it's simply not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 302/02/2013

Lara was physically gorgeous but unfortunately she was and i suspect she still is very insecure.

She is not a stupid woman, she was unlucky with her choices, that's all.

She also seems sensitive. She once said 'I had such a great mom and I know that I'd never be that mom. I wouldn't want to bring a child into this world unless I could be.'

Not every woman admit that.

by Anonymousreply 402/02/2013

I thought she had lupus.

All that steroids made her look horrible.

by Anonymousreply 502/02/2013

I never thought she was beautiful... she didn't look like a freak though like she does now...

And, bullshit about her being anyone's "slave". She's an adult and could've dumped NIcholson. These cries of victim are pathetic excuses for LFB's weakness.

by Anonymousreply 602/02/2013

She was on "Las Vegas" in 2006, this was post-Nicholson, and she did not look unrecognizable. In fact, she looked gorgeous.

It was only 2 years later, on a 2008 Law & Order, that she changed so much people didn't recognize her. It definitely looked like fillers at the time: ie, skinny body, pillow face.

Now it looks like something else too. I wonder if she didn't have some sort of immunity-induced reaction to them.

To lose your looks in just 2 short years would be hard to deal with for anyone, let alone a woman who famously said "I'm the kind of woman who, when she walks into a party, all the other women leave the room."

I blame these "doctors" for ruining the faces of beautiful women.

by Anonymousreply 702/02/2013

[quote]To lose your looks in just 2 short years would be hard to deal with for anyone, let alone a woman who famously said "I'm the kind of woman who, when she walks into a party, all the other women leave the room."

Now it's even more true--but the men flee in horror with the women.

by Anonymousreply 802/02/2013

[quote]"I'm the kind of woman who, when she walks into a party, all the other women leave the room."

I hate it when women say stupid shit like this. Not all women are jealous of you, hon.

by Anonymousreply 902/02/2013

Ok, we all have said stupid things. Maybe she said that because she wanted to believe it or because maybe women were mean with her.

by Anonymousreply 1002/02/2013

In 2006, she had lost her looks.

She lost them over the course of The Practice.

by Anonymousreply 1102/02/2013

I felt bad for JN when he got stuck with her. Luckily he dumped her fucked up ass.

by Anonymousreply 1202/02/2013

[r9]: so true. Most women actually aren't jealous of other women.

by Anonymousreply 1302/02/2013

She really was beautiful, although a little more irish girl next door, this was before she went all anorexic. So sad, she was a pretty decent actress, these woman that aspire to be the sexiest, thinnest women always ends in disaster.

by Anonymousreply 1402/02/2013

She was gorgeous before she got too thin. Not a bad actress either.

by Anonymousreply 1502/02/2013

That is a face you would never get tired of slapping.

by Anonymousreply 1602/03/2013

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It does not believe what it posts. It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 1704/03/2014

She was stunning in Twin Peaks. She may well have had the prettiest face in the show.

by Anonymousreply 1804/03/2014

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It does not believe what it posts. It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 1904/03/2014

Donna was the most interesting character.

by Anonymousreply 2004/03/2014

by Anonymousreply 2104/03/2014

Gawd, she was Gorgeous and Sassy!

(My kind of woman.)

by Anonymousreply 2204/03/2014

by Anonymousreply 2304/03/2014

She looks like she has "Lithium belly" or ascites from liver issues.

by Anonymousreply 2404/03/2014

Sherilyn Fenn was the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 2504/03/2014

Arguably R25, but Lara was the prettiest.

by Anonymousreply 2604/03/2014

[quote]She was stunning in Twin Peaks. She may well have had the prettiest face in the show.

[quote]Arguably [R25], but Lara was the prettiest.

I think Mädchen Amick was more beautiful and still holds up today.

by Anonymousreply 2704/04/2014

Madchen holds up very well but I think Lara and Sherilyn were prettier then.

by Anonymousreply 2804/04/2014
Need more help? Click Here.