Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Beyonce: Illuminati Propagandist Extraordinaire

Expect this year's half-time show to be non-stop glorification of the Illuminati, an homage by Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z, the biggest Satanist working in the music industry.

Blue Ivy has...her fathers' eyes.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 12902/09/2013

I googled a background on Jay and Bey's involvement in this, expecting to really get no substantial proof. But I beleive for some insane reason they really are.

Why? Why get involved with such creepy stuff?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 102/02/2013

Didn't any of you see the music video Kanye did that he admitted himself carried all kinds of Illuminati images? He and Jay Z have not made their interest in it secret at all.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 202/02/2013

I don't follow him but, yeah that's what I'm reading. Is it all part of the persona? How does one benefit by being part of this?

It's interesting.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 302/02/2013

Well, remember that the Illuminati are the people who run the world (coincidentally[?] the name of a Beyonce single). So, artists who spread the subliminal mind-control Illuminati messages are either earning their membership or being rewarded with greater success by the world's true power-brokers, or both. That's the theory, anyhow.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 402/02/2013

Just what is the Illuminati, anyway? How different is it from Satanism?

And, no, I really don't want to look it up because I don't want those kind of "cookies" on my computer.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 502/02/2013

The Illuminati is all about the shadow government and new world order. It's about corporate and political consolidation to create one ruling power. Remember, even Cheney himself admitted that there is a shadow govt at play while talking about 911 and Iraq War and events leading up to the Iraq War.

There was a website that I saw in the early 2000's that listed the people involved in a group that was part of but working outside of our government. I can't remember the name of the group however. The name was something like New World Order and it was not secret, I did hear people mention it in mainstream publication.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 602/02/2013

The illuminati is bullshit and all the proof you need is that a bunch of pop stars are constantly giving shout outs to it. The New World Order wouldn't want or need Beyonce, Jay-Z, Christina Aguilera and all the rest.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 702/02/2013

R7 you nailed it.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 802/02/2013

please... misshelenbedd already had a thread on this.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 902/02/2013

[quote] The New World Order wouldn't want or need Beyonce, Jay-Z, Christina Aguilera and all the rest.

Why not- trashy as they are, they are icons of the secular world and have much power.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1002/02/2013

But, why recruit entertainers?

Do they feel that the people would listen to someone like Beyonce more than they would listen to an official? Subliminal messages in their concerts, maybe?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1102/02/2013

Madonna is High Priestess (allegedly).

Her entire SB performance was dissected by those who feel she truly is a huge part of the Illuminati, and that she uses her talents to brainwash millions around the world.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1202/02/2013

I don't doubt that they try to study secret teachings, as people who don't have advanced educations are more likely to fall prey to weird religious teachings such as fundamentalist Christianity, "new age" Kaballah, etc. However, I feel like it's all just a marketing gimmick - "Look, I'm *so* important that secret governments and the powers that be and evil demons made me a pop star! Go buy my CD!"

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1302/02/2013

For soem reason, I doubt that Beyonce and Jay-Z are Bavarian enlightenment thinkers from the 18th century.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1402/02/2013

vigilantcitizen is filled with whack jobs. I read that site just for fun. It amazes me how these people function. Sorry, but it's all crackpot theories and ridiculousness by people who want to feel special and "in the know".

I hope VotN was being ironic. Always admired his posts, lol.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1502/02/2013

VotN admitted recently that he's experimenting being off his bipolar meds. I have a feeling that he's cycling hard right now--not the first time and it won't be the last. Usually he binge-eats and gets very promiscuous, until his husband puts him in the cooler and gets him medicated again. I'm not judging--every marriage is understood by its two participants and no one else.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1602/02/2013

So is it pop stars trying to be controversial, by being "out there" on the latest far-out trend, or is there actually some basis of fact? After all nudity no longer shocks.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1702/02/2013

I do think this Lizard people/illuminati stuff is actually just a "poisoning of the well" to cover up how the super wealthy and powerful look at the rest of us. Like trash spoiling their view. Carnegie's wife was so upset at some old farm equiptment rusting near Yosemite that she demanded that more land be bought so it wouldn't blight the area. They talk in terms of acceptable losses, Prince Phillip wants to be a virus if he's reincarnated and they're all obsessed with bloodlines. How many stories do we hear every 4 years about how Reagan is related to Obama and Obama is related to Princess Diana.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1802/02/2013

[quote]Do they feel that the people would listen to someone like Beyonce more than they would listen to an official? Subliminal messages in their concerts, maybe?

Yes, definitely. More people are putting a ring on it than ever before, but not before asking themselves if they are ready for this jelly.

If illuminati existed they would operate virtually, imo.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1902/02/2013

Don't forget the mind control they did to Britney. It came out during this:

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2002/02/2013

That Britney video is so sad

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2102/02/2013

R18 I like your take on the illuminati

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2202/02/2013

I knew it!

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2302/02/2013

I'm pretty sure OP was joking, but he's certainly brought out the crazies.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2402/02/2013

I can't imagine a member of the Illuminati uttering the term "bootylicious."

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2602/02/2013

They can follow whatever they want to follow. It's their business.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2702/02/2013

At some point it's going to be revealed that the the illuminati is just a NY nightclub owned by Amy Sacco.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2802/02/2013

when can all the basment-dwellers have their post 2008 jobs back?

this recession has taken it's toll on the internet. remember when only interesting people used the net?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2902/02/2013

well pre-2008 I mean

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3002/02/2013

why is it so hard for you to believe that secret societies still exist? The Illuminati DOES exist guys.

It's real.

So are UFOs and now the BBC, and even military branches of gov't (including the US and UK) are admitting that they've seen UFOs...

Yet, most of the world still disbelieves this.

Kind of like Clooney: hiding in plain sight.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3102/03/2013

Well, watch for yourself. This year, look for:

1. Crude, fallen women. (Madonna. Janet. Nikki. etc. The usual whores of Babylon.) 2. All seeing eyes everywhere, with phony, pat messages of "one world". Also, messages for "peace", with much death imagery offered simultaneously. All sort of unconvincing and cold. 3. Creepy rituals (unconvincingly) honoring the dead of unnecessary wars, ritualized bloodshed or other nightmarish circumstances (This year, the Sandy Hook choir: GROSS!) 4. Horned costumes resembling Baphomet, a key mythological figure. 5. Performances with "stories", in which the performer is sacrificed, then rises again. (See Madonna in her black robe, falling into a pit after her cheap spiritual awakening in last year's spectacle). 6. Marching automaton soldiers, often faceless, dressed as Roman soldiers or in a modern interpretation, in riot gear, securing the stage area.

Expect Bey to grind her puss against a tombstone of a dead American child while choreographed military drones are given their debut as they circle her head counterclockwise, live streaming the invasive video over Google. You get the idea, sucker.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3202/03/2013

If Madonna was really part of the illuminati, MDNA would've had better songs and better production value.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3302/03/2013

No one watches music videos anymore. Maybe this would have worked in the 80s.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3502/03/2013

r35 must be a corpse.

Are you kidding?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3602/03/2013

I don't know if Jay Z and Beyonce are true members of the illuminati. I like to think of them as extremely well-fed and -coutured slaves of the real, old-money rulers. Maybe they believe that they have power, but they're puppets.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3702/03/2013

I, for one, welcome our new Illuminati overlords.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3802/03/2013

r6 I think organization name you are looking for might be called Project For A New Century or Project For A New American Century. Try that.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3902/03/2013

Here see what you think DL.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4002/03/2013

tons of crack-pot cunts on this thread

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4102/03/2013

I think these people know that whether or not the illuminati are real, it's not these entertainers. But these entertainers do know that using the imagery and going as far with it as possible not only courts interest and controversy that they crave, but mostly it scares the hell out of people and they like that the most. They're just playin' with y'all, y'all.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4202/03/2013

The Rolling Stones and the Beatles, among others, were knighted for service to the British Empire, specifically the international narco cartel division of that Empire. So they are most definitely on the payroll of the NWO by virtue of their promotia of narco sales with their drug music.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4302/03/2013

I knew that loony cunt would post on this thread

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4402/03/2013

LoL, Mrs Patrick Campell!

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4502/03/2013

I agree, r37. Small potatoes, compared to the likes of a Neil Armstrong, or a Bush.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4602/03/2013

The "Misses" is really on to something here.

The Beatles and Stones were the most prolific drug pushers in the world. Timothy Leary was also promoted within the Illumnati to sabotage the sixities generation.

The Beatles, Stones, and Leary are responsible for more drug overdoses and illness and yet, are regarded as cultural icons. What they were promoting was chemicals abuse that had dire ramificatons on the brain, especially young brains. The Stones were about promoting narcotics, and two of the Beatles were heroin addicts. Leary was all about LSD which is an unregulated lab experiment and can destroy one's life.

Now, an argument can be made that natural substances like magic mushrooms, peyote, low doses of marijuana and mescaline are viable options for psychologial treatment and depression.

But those substances were not being promoted--the man-made chemical ones were. That's because the Illuminati cannot profit off of nature.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4702/03/2013

[quote]two of the Beatles were heroin addicts.

No. Only one (John).

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4802/03/2013

No, r 47,48, none of those 'rock stars' (Stones, beatles, etc) who gave us drug music took drugs themselves. We are supposed to believe that they did, to encourage us to buy drugs. But in reality these creepies are crafty hardened greedy money-grubbers who would never take something that might cause them to lose all their money(which is what happens sooner or later to all drug users).

It all boils down to(aside from the zillion$$$ in profits for the cartel(s)) this: A drugged populace is a docile populace.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4902/03/2013

Yes I'm sure Keith Richards is a lifelong teetotaler

by The Voice of the Nightreply 5002/03/2013

So any famous person that isn't a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant repug is a member of the Illuminati?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 5102/03/2013

Think about it--why would Beyonce and JayZ have so much money and success?

They have little or no talent. They are not particularly attractive (Jay-z is fugly) and are not articulate or educated people.

Someone has invested in them in order to promote something in society. Our job is to figure out what that is.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 5202/03/2013

The NWO (illuminati or whatever you choose to call them) ARE nearly 100% white anglo-saxon protestants!

by The Voice of the Nightreply 5302/03/2013

I don't think Beyonce's much of a talent, but Jay-Z is indeed an excellent rapper (both his technique and his lyrics) and a great businessman.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 5402/03/2013

MTV might not really be Satanist/Illuminati but there is no credible "It's all innocent/meaningless/harmless" explanation for this old Christmas message of theirs which is so full of obvious Satanic imagery, it is impossible to deny it.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 5502/03/2013

R6 is thinking of the Bilderberg Group, an annual invitation-only conference of approximately 120 to 140 guests from North America and Western Europe, most of whom are people of influence. About one-third are from government and politics, and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 5602/03/2013

I used to laugh off theories concerning the Illuminati. Then, I did more reading on this. Pretty scary, and I feel there is at least a bit of truth to it. Consider, after all, the drug use since the 1960s and those who promoted it, as was mentioned earlier. Another thing to research is the Rothchilds funding both sides of wars in North America. Consider how England, a tiny island nation, tried with great success to conquer much of the globe, and probably still do in some way. Another interesting topic is how a major US university (I think it was Yale) was founded by traders in opium, of all things!

by The Voice of the Nightreply 5702/03/2013

When I saw the sequel to Dan Brown's stupid "DaVinci Code" movie (what was it... Angels & Demons or something?), all I can say is that the Illuminati were, imho, painted as very sympathetic. I was totally rooting for them. It made me wonder why anyone hated them?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 5802/03/2013

I'm not suggesting what this person told me is fact, but someone whom I consider "in the know" said that Madonna may not be a devil worshiper but she allegedly is on a very high list of GLOBAL megastars who are deeply into the Illuminati.

Supposedly she is well-respected and practices magic.

While I doubt it, it is interesting to see the imagery she used during the Super Bowl. Even her choice of words when describing her performance. Very subtle, but also in your face. I mean, exactly why did she wear all black when she was "praying".

In re: videos and messages: while some of you are quick to point out they just do it for "shock value", why, then, do they spend so much time "getting it right" in re: Illuminati imagery? Why not just put any writing in the sand and then have your foot wash over it? Too convenient....

by The Voice of the Nightreply 5902/03/2013

Is Barbra Streisand a witch?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 6102/03/2013

Yes, she is, r61.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 6202/03/2013

[quote]Jay-Z is indeed an excellent rapper

Exactly. No real talent, like the man said.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 6302/03/2013

You are slaves to masters you never know.

Modern world power less flagged.

Simpler when kings, etc. tagged.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 6402/03/2013

again, in your face.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 6502/03/2013

Beyonce is doing the bidding of her Illuminati overlords and as such became privy to a few discussions she remembered but could not understand.

So she called her much more intelligent mentor, Tina Turner, and asked her what they were meaning. Once Tina heard the quotes, she HAULED ASS, renounced her U.S. citizenship and has vowed to remain literally holed up in Switzerland until everything blows over. Swiss crews are working on her concrete reinforced bunker as we speak.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 6602/03/2013

Beyonce, Fantasia and Britney are on Jeopardy Monday.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 6702/03/2013

For shits and giggles, I bought a dvd on the street in Ghana, all about the Satanists in the music industry such as Beyonce, Lady Gaga etc. I think it was a Nigerian production though.

Do you know what Rihanna actually chants in Umbrella? She's chanting umbr-allah, allah, allah. Enlightning, no?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 6802/03/2013

I just saw the Beyonce half-time show. I don't know if I am reading more into what I saw or not.

Some aspects of the show seemed to feature occult imagery. Maybe, maybe not. For example, the use of hypnotic, kaleidoscope star images that may or may not have had a penatangle in them, the use of the eye,the heavy use of the color black, the use of fire,the depiction in one scene toward the end of a multi-armed figure ( I counted 3, more on this in a bit), and even the number of dancers on the stage. I tried to count but it was difficult. At one point there may have been 9 dancers. At the end, there were 3 in a ring of fire.It appeared that there MIGHT have been 12 or 13, then many more (27?)but I couldn't tell. Anyone else notice or count?

One odd feature was the 2 lit-up faces. They were sexually ambiguous. It was not clear what they were even doing. It appeared to be the start of a kiss, perhaps between 2 people whose gender could not be determined.

I take nothing away from Beyonce. It certainly was quite a show! Nevertheless, occult imagery and symbols appear to have been used. I was watching for this. I felt Madge's show last year definately seemed to be using them. I wanted to pay closer attention this year.

Thoughts on this, everyone.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 6902/03/2013

My thoughts are that you're fucking nuts.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 7002/03/2013

She was better when DC were on stage with her.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 7102/03/2013

Well,r70,don't get your panties in a knot, bitch. My thoughts are why are you reading this thread. See the title?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 7202/04/2013

In an artistic creation of any sort, nothing is accidental or by chance. This is true if the creation is a painting or a half-time show. So, if Illuminati/occult symbols are used in anything, it most certainly is to be taken note of. The use of such symbols would be intentional.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 7302/04/2013

Yikes. Glad I missed it.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 7402/04/2013

Tina is very smart to become CH, we wish we could(perhaps we can!).

And there is no need for a concrete bunker in CH, Mary r66, the entire country is totally safe for all good nice people(like ourself and Tina, for example).

by The Voice of the Nightreply 7502/04/2013

Everyone knows Madonna's Super Bowl show was not Illumanti...but rather her ripping off She-Ra.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 7602/04/2013

In the opening of Beyonce's show, there is a brief image of 3 women dancing (dressed in black) in a hypnotic,red, star image.This very much uses occult imagery. Do the research and you will see. In an artistic image, NOTHING is by coincidence.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 7702/04/2013

This whole thing sounds like a South Park episode. I remember they did one with the Queer Eye guys being secretly satanic.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 7802/04/2013

r78 - It's a Beyonce production, not art. It ain't that deep.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 7902/04/2013

Did anyone see that absolutely fabulous piece on Fiji In yesterdays travel section...ahhh, I wish i was Beyonce

by The Voice of the Nightreply 8002/04/2013

r80, yeah,it's art, even if it isn't fine art, it is still an artistic production meant for mass consumption.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 8102/04/2013

Beyonce is exactly what the Illuminati deserve!

by The Voice of the Nightreply 8202/04/2013

I think the Satan images are used to be cool SMS trendy but not to brainwash the masses to follow sOme guy with a pitchfork and certainly the elite are not requesting or care that Bey uses those sinister images

by The Voice of the Nightreply 8302/04/2013

[quote]Well,[R70],don't get your panties in a knot, bitch. My thoughts are why are you reading this thread. See the title?

Yeah. I'm reading it because it was created as a joke. It's hilarious that some take this stuff seriously.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 8402/04/2013

I love r66.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 8502/04/2013

r86, some take it seriously because there is something there to take seriously. Do a search about subliminal seduction, and how corporate ads often use occult symbols. Then, take a better look at packaging, "entertainment", ads and you will see.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 8602/04/2013

R88, Are you sure that including illuminati and occult references are not just another silly gimmick to purposely promote controversy and hits? At least it's more sensible than the "accidental" flashes of nudity by dumb "starlets."

by The Voice of the Nightreply 8702/04/2013

R89...most people don't know what these images are, so how would they be deemed "cool"?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 8802/04/2013

The Illuminati will get you ALL. It's coming. It will get you in your sleep...

"Listen to me! Please listen! If you don't, if you won't, if you fail to understand, then the same incredible terror that's menacing me WILL STRIKE AT YOU!"

by The Voice of the Nightreply 8902/04/2013

R90, Controversy = views.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 9002/04/2013

That video of Britney that R20 posted is absolutely scary. That girl has some major fucking issues.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 9102/05/2013

Deep inside Kanye and Jay-Z are very insecure and are desperate to be in the good ol' white boys club.

The Rat Pack, The Godfather are things they want to emulate.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 9202/05/2013

When Madonna refers to villagers you can pick up on her disdain for common people. But I doubt there is any conspiracy around pop messaging. It's always been whatever is flashy and makes money for the suits.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 9302/05/2013

R16 is so clearly Votn.

Because, really, who else would even give half a shit about that personal stuff.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 9402/05/2013

Someone from Access Hollywood is trolling this board. On Monday night's broadcast, Billy Bush commented on the "controversy" surrounding Beyonce flashing that pyramid sign at the end of her SB performance. I have only seen the Illuminati reference to her and Jay Zzzz posted on this site. I don't think any other show is going with this story.. Looks like they are trying to start something. Good. She needs some more negative publicity. I think they are trying to give this legs because it is well known that that symbol is used by JayZzzz for his Rocawear brand. A little googling on the part of the producer of Access Hollywood would have explained it.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 9502/05/2013

We are proud of the fact that we have not paid one penny to the IRS since 1979!

by The Voice of the Nightreply 9602/05/2013

"She's chanting umbr-allah, allah, allah. Enlightning, no?"

No. You are spreading disinformation on this board. She is chanting "Ella, Ella, Ella" in tribute to the High Priestess of the Illuminati, who as we all know sent subliminal messages to the Iranians to overthrow the Shah, who had disobeyed the Lizard King and thus needed to be exiled.

Of course, everybody knows the High Priestess was Ella Fitzgerald and her message was the infamously diabolical, is it live or is it Memorex commercial.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 9702/05/2013

I seriously doubt that Madonna and Beyonce have secretly been archeology or history enthusiasts that want to bring Egyptology to the masses all along. I suspect that their "handlers" design their shows for them and tell them that they are now so important as entertainers, such intellects, that they can deliver messages on behalf of whomever really pulls the strings.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 9802/05/2013

Well, Madonna WAS all trying to be into Kabbalah, there, for awhile, right? That's all mystic and esoteric-esque, too, right? right?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 9902/05/2013

[quote] Expect this year's half-time show to be non-stop glorification of the Illuminati, an homage by Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z, the biggest Satanist working in the music industry

Is that before or after the sequined pigs come flying out of the fax machine?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 10102/05/2013

I actually think Britney is a brilliant, underrated performer. Look at how she acts the song:

by The Voice of the Nightreply 10202/05/2013

R101, No. The watered down, over-sold, phony version of Kabbalah that Madonna is supposedly studying has very little to do with the original somewhat mystic philosophy. In reality Madonna and other Hollywood celebs encountered a "life coach" who wanted funding. Those that truly study Judiasm are appalled and offended.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 10302/05/2013

yet the question remains: why appear on stage with Baphomet? Devil horns?

Why not some other symbol?

Are things really just a coincidence? Or is there a master plan?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 10402/05/2013

[quote]Blue Ivy has...her fathers' eyes.

I just got that. I am s-l-o-w.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 10502/05/2013

Britney Spears has no talent whatsoever.. You're an idiot, r104 and a p.r. victim.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 10602/05/2013

R107, I still don't get it

by The Voice of the Nightreply 10702/08/2013

R97= eldergay. This stuff about Jay-Z and the Illuminati gets talked about all the time among younger people.The best part is the rumor that these new leaders of the Illuminati had Michael Jackson killed.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 10802/08/2013

If Boring-ce's performance at half-time is the best the Illuminati can do, I think we're safe for another millenium.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 10902/08/2013

R66 R75 I really want to know more about the Tina Turner stuff. I skipped ahead so I wouldn't forget your "R Numbers"-I'll go back to see if more is posted.

I heard/read that the secret global elite (Queen Elizabeth II, for one) are buying up huge areas of high ground. As close as possible to the Denver International Airport-not surprisingly.

The Bushes are buying up high ground in Uruguay for some reason. I suspect the most vociferous global warming deniers all know the truth; the poles and glaciated mountain tops are melting, it's too late to reverse the damage we've done and it's only a matter of time until we "surrender" massive small-nation sized areas of coastal land to rising sea levels.

It's just common sense.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 11002/08/2013

and I don't even think it's for the immediate future.

Papa Bush and the others are setting up their heirs and their heirs' heirs to be able to survive, prosper...and continue to rule.

What most folks don't get is NOTHING is coincidence or "just being daring" with established MEGA stars. They are global brands who do the bidding of power. To control us.

It's been going on for years, but multimedia has surpassed even their wildest dreams.

Power is corruption. But when you get the taste, sometimes, one says, it's too late to give it up.

You don't think it odd that Madge references "the holiest of holies" and for fuck sake, just look at her concerts and SB. BTW, huge fan here. I have seen her multiple times, including MDNA.

Beyonce naming her kid Blue Ivy.

The fact that both wear these rings. Why not some other historical figure?

But, just like our disbelief in aliens, we can't believe in something so impossible. Yet we believe in THE impossible i.e., god. Fucked up, or done on purpose?

Hypothetically, what would the world do if it knew FOR A FACT that our DNA is a direct descendant of "Alien X" captured in 19XX. Mass suicides, strikes, murder (worse than now), military rule. Perhaps the PTB don't want that...yet.

First the world collapses environmentally and then they'll see how it shakes out.

They are in it for the long haul, not just their individual lifespans.

Or they're lizard people.

Or this is just a fucked up thread.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 11102/08/2013

beyonce....

by The Voice of the Nightreply 11202/08/2013

H

by The Voice of the Nightreply 11302/08/2013

Look, they're using this imagery because they're pretentious. Perhaps they even believe it.

But the conspiracy theory aspect of this is racist, and that should be acknowledged here too. Jay-Z is running things, and Obama is in on it, blah, blah. There's a racist aspect to this.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 11402/08/2013

It's a reference to "Rosemary's Baby" R109.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 11502/08/2013

I probably shouldn't bother but...

Using mythological imagery is nothing new. It's been used for centuries, check out some ancient cave paintings. Convincing yourselves that it must be part of some "illuminati" conspiracy is ridiculous and sub-adult.

Bordering-on-illiterate performers use these images because their literate employees know that archetypal themes garner attention and increase ticket sales. When Madonna uses mythological and religious imagery it's no different than when she ripped off Monroe and the Vogue-ers. There's nothing any deeper than greed and famewhoring going on.

The seriously rich - not Beyonce and Madge, I'm talking about real money - try to hold on to and increase their fortunes. They help out their friends and/or business partners and vice-versa. If you actually knew any of these people you would see that they are not part of some international gang of Dr. No's. They are super-rich guys who want to go on being super-rich. They want to pass on their wealth to their heirs, just as it was (usually) passed on to them.

Exploitation and callous disregard for human life is the way that some people have always done business. The fact that they have contempt for anyone not at their financial level is nasty but it's not a global conspiracy. It's not about aliens or crazy satanic shit. You will be shocked, shocked!, to learn that it's just rich people being selfish and ethically unsound.

The people you're so afraid of are modern versions of Crassus. Powerful, greedy egomaniacs with a ton of money, no scruples and delusions of grandeur. And, like Crassus, some of them will overreach. Their frienemies will turn on them and a modern version of the Parthians will take them down. The rest will go on as before.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 11602/09/2013

I thought "Crassus" was spelled "Croesus." Or is that some other evil rich fossil?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 11702/09/2013

I agree with R118

by The Voice of the Nightreply 11802/09/2013

r118, why then not use images of angels? Or something from the 30's? Why is it demonic images?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 11902/09/2013

R118, Thanks for your post. Is it that controversy sells, and since nudity is passe, a new hot idea is needed?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 12002/09/2013

r112: The Bushes are buying up high ground in Uruguay for some reason. I suspect the most vociferous global warming deniers all know the truth; the poles and glaciated mountain tops are melting, it's too late to reverse the damage we've done and it's only a matter of time until we "surrender" massive small-nation sized areas of coastal land to rising sea levels. ~~~~~~

And now "43" paints himslef in and near...water.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 12102/09/2013

Has the cowardly media ever asked the Bushes why they are buying land in South America?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 12202/09/2013

I know that Uruguay is a leading producer of grass fed beef. It is really grassy and beautiful land. Maybe they see a future in beef sales? No one wants the corn fed, antibiotic ridden American crap anymore. It makes me want to buy a little piece of land there.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 12302/09/2013

Queen Elizabeth buying land near the Denver airport is weirder than the Bush family buying land in Uruguay. I live in Denver, and there is nothing near the airport. It is ugly, flat land.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 12402/09/2013

Is she really buying land near the Denver airport?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 12502/09/2013

r125, it is to laugh! BEEF?!

The Bushes are buying up WATER!

Asuncion, Paraguay.

The land grab project of U.S. President George W. Bush in Chaco, Paraguay, has generated considerable discomfort both politically and environmentally.

The news circulating the continent about plans to buy 98,840 acres of land in Chaco, Paraguay, near the Triple Frontier (Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay) is the talk of the town in these countries.

Although official sources have not confirmed the information that is already public, the land is reportedly located in Paso de Patria, near Bolivian gas reserves and the Guarani indigenous water region, within the Triple Border.

Alto Paraguay Gov. Erasmo Rodriguez Acosta revealed he heard that part of the land purchase consists of an ecological reserve (Fundacion Patria), with which Bush is affiliated....

Argentinean Adolfo Perez Esquivel warned that the real war will be fought not for oil, but for water, and recalled that Acuifero Guaraní is one of the largest underground water reserves in South America, running beneath Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay (larger than Texas and California together).

by The Voice of the Nightreply 12602/09/2013

Outrageous. They profit in destroying the environment, and then they want to buy an ecological reserve. In another country, no less.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 12702/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.