Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chef Strips Naked to make a point about Diabetes and Food Stamps...

Oh...yes he did.

The Enquirer published it.

He's got balls. Though the balls are covered by the food.

by Anonymousreply 2802/10/2013

I'd rather not see his balls.

by Anonymousreply 102/02/2013

Really?

I would love to see his balls. He has been married for years and probably doesn't do any manscaping.

by Anonymousreply 302/02/2013

That is not harsh light. I have a somewhat similar body - a little muscle definition, but a bit of chunk as well - and a candid photo of me looks terrible. This picture has light and shadows in all the right places.

by Anonymousreply 402/02/2013

I think it would be remiss not to link to how this began and maybe to the discussion where so many of you found it so easy to live on 4.50 a day

I wish I could do two links in one post....damn.

He is showing great courage. I know hope he gets booked on some of the talk shows...I would love him to demo pigs tails on Good Morning American and watch Al Roker stand by to scarf them down.

by Anonymousreply 502/02/2013

WOOF!

by Anonymousreply 602/02/2013

I second your Woof and raise you a hot Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 702/02/2013

Who is this "famous chef"? I've never seen him on TOP CHEF or the Food Network....

by Anonymousreply 802/02/2013

This is a link to the discussion we had about the content vs. the Naked Body, but as long as we are discussing the naked body...

I Second your Daddy and raise you an 'I'd hit that.'

Is he married married or just married?

by Anonymousreply 902/02/2013

It is the Enquirer..you want accuracy from them?...he is famous in food bank circles for all the work he has done, but famous in the not for profit world is meaningless to the culture at large.

by Anonymousreply 1002/02/2013

Hasn't Chef Karl posted here?

by Anonymousreply 1102/02/2013

He did post something and used his name once....I don't remember what but I think you are right.

He said something about datalounge once on his site. He gets e mail and comments mentioning us sometimes so he has to be aware.

by Anonymousreply 1202/02/2013

this is a typical gayling thread.

Be glad OP isn't talking about the ever-vexiing choice of venti or gande // nofoam double splenda or regular half-decaf...

and DONT get him started on scones!

by Anonymousreply 1302/02/2013

What thread are you on R13?

by Anonymousreply 1402/02/2013

Remember when that NYC chef posed for Playgirl 10 years ago? His name was John Villa. Very cute, and pretty, big suckable cock. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any of the PG photos online.

by Anonymousreply 1502/02/2013

Broadway Bares should totally get him to do a food dance thing this year. They are a non profit and would love this.

I wonder if he would do it?

My guess is yes.

by Anonymousreply 1602/02/2013

I did a search for John Villa nude and got scary results, but no nudes.

Any full nudes of this guy from the photo shoot?

by Anonymousreply 1702/02/2013

R17, were they of John Villa's Playgirl photoshoot? Or something else? He was very cute in that Playgirl spread, with a mouthwatering cock. See R15 link.

by Anonymousreply 1802/02/2013

R16 that's all we need. Then the Broadway Bares dancers can claim they're starving themselves out of solidarity. "Oops, this latte is $4.50- I guess I can't eat anything else do today!"

by Anonymousreply 1902/02/2013

Where's the cock?

by Anonymousreply 2002/02/2013

No, they were not of him at all...scary results, not nude results.

by Anonymousreply 2102/02/2013

John's cock or Karl's cock...or either cock?

by Anonymousreply 2202/03/2013

Not to put down cock and what the discussion has become...I mean he did do a nude shot to publicize this (not his first, I took several back when he was a beautiful boy and I was a photog visiting from London)

However I am more impressed by what he has become, a food insecurity activist.

I would love to see all of us follow the links and make a donation, however small either to the funding website or via paypal at stirringthepotharlem@gmail.com

How many of us have said we need to teach the poor, we need to show them a better way....

Put your money where your fingers are if you have some to spare.

Added incentive for those who want the nudes....when the site reaches 150k I will share one of the nudes heretofore seen only in a gallery.

by Anonymousreply 2302/03/2013

I wish R16 would take her tiresome Broadway fangurl'ness to another board, or another planet.

Not everyone needs or wants to hear about "broadway bares" in every other fucking thread, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 2402/03/2013

his expression looks like he was just slapped

by Anonymousreply 2502/03/2013

Maybe his wife slapped him.

Word in Harlem is that they Separated this past December after about 20 years of marriage.

Something slappable must have happened.

One on hand I totally admire what he is doing, on the other I am dying to find out why they separated, but live 4 blocks apart.

by Anonymousreply 2602/03/2013

I sent him an e mail via Facebook about portioning after bariatric surgery and I got a great response along with a few recipes.

He was very nice and invited me to write again any time I had questions.

I have a friend who knows him and she says he is really tiny, like Tom Cruise short.

by Anonymousreply 2702/04/2013

Turns out this Quail is a real dude and a real photographer....

I don't know that the money will ever come from DL but I would love to see the full nudes of this chef.

by Anonymousreply 2802/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.