Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kelly Brook & Thom Evans have split !

That did not last long: English model/glamorpuss/actress Kelly Brook's latest romance with hunk Thom Evans - ex rugby player and model and now trying to get into acting. They are now officially over, did this romance last 6 months? He of course is star of those sexy French rugby videos and calendars, while Kelly also strips off at any opportunity.

Her ex's have included Billy Zane, Danny Cipriano, even Glee's Matthew Morrison, and now Thom - who posed for those sexy pictures with his twin brother, showing off his luscious dick. Despite all her romances Kelly has been rumoured to be a girl's girl, so maybe there is a lot of bearding going on here with guys who need to appear straight for their media careers ???

Unlike other fame whores Kelly comes across in interviews as a smart, nice girl who certainly knows her way around the media circus.

by Anonymousreply 1702/15/2014

She seems too chubby in those latest pictures, falling out of that bikini - and, if she was alone, who took all the pictures with her posing every which way.

Wasn't she is some recent 3D piranha film where she gets eaten by the fish ?

She certainly has good taste in sexy guys though (but one could say the same about Vanessa Redgrave in her prime, with Franco Nero and Tim Dalton).

by Anonymousreply 102/02/2013

Kelly and Thom (sexy name, sexy guy) both got what they wanted from the media coverage of their romance .... he is now in LA trying to make a career there.

But already 33 just how long can Kelly go on flashing and flaunting herself ? Her acting career has not really taken off.

by Anonymousreply 202/02/2013

Wow, OP, you don't do DL very well.

by Anonymousreply 302/02/2013

Thom and brother picture for Dieux De Stade, there is a dick shot somewhere out there too.

by Anonymousreply 402/02/2013

Not much interest in these two famewhores then.

by Anonymousreply 502/02/2013

To give Kelly her due she has tried it all - she danced in the British Strictly Come Dancing show (and did ok but dropped out when her father died), she appeared on stage in one of the several versions of The Calendar Girls (ideal for that since she has no problem with displaying her asssets) - did she sing? bake? She should have done the diving show too with Tom Daley - again think of the flaunting she could have done there .. perhaps when its back for a second series then.

by Anonymousreply 602/02/2013

I'm always surprised she's rumored to be a lesbian.

[quote]even Glee's Matthew Morrison

The Daily Mail really wanted to insert an "LOL" after that one.

by Anonymousreply 702/02/2013

Has Thom had plenty of previous 'romances'?

by Anonymousreply 802/02/2013

Thom is now dating Jessica Lowndes, some wannabe struggling D-list actress (she was in the new 90210). Obvious PR romance is obvious.

Latest Thom photo shoot at the link

by Anonymousreply 906/21/2013

I have no idea who these people are.

by Anonymousreply 1006/21/2013

Wait a minute...someone thought she looked fat in that green bikini? You're kidding, right?

by Anonymousreply 1106/21/2013

Kelly is so gay, she barely even hides it anymore. People see her giant rack and never "think she could be a lesbian".

I don't think she's dating that Preeya woman anymore, there is another one now (idk her name)

by Anonymousreply 1206/23/2013

She's absolutely a Lesbian and so is Katherine Jenkins.

by Anonymousreply 1306/23/2013

who?

by Anonymousreply 1406/23/2013

and cheryl cole, if the tabloid blinds are anything to go by. Pretty interesting.

by Anonymousreply 1506/23/2013

If she is lez then the sapphics have one of the real beauties on her team. She is hotter than hell and so perfect, almost makes me wish I was straight. She did have that generic titilating lesbian scene in Piranha 3D.

by Anonymousreply 1606/23/2013

I'll just leave this here....

by Anonymousreply 1702/15/2014
Need more help? Click Here.