Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Help! I need fashion advice.

Yes, I am a gay that is stylish-challenged. Please love me anyhow. I do have a big cock, if that helps.

I have a dark brown suit. Do I wear dark brown, light brown, or black shoes with it?

by Anonymousreply 1602/02/2013

Flip flops.

by Anonymousreply 102/02/2013

White patent leather

by Anonymousreply 202/02/2013

If you have a big cock it matters little what color shoes you wear. Just throw that big cock attitude.

by Anonymousreply 302/02/2013

I need fashion advice as well. I lost lots of weight... But I have extremely broad big shoulders. Never a problem when I had a gut, just wear baggy tshirts. but now that I have a 31 waist what type of shirts, or labels help someone with my type of build? I have tried American apparel shirts, but after wearing them they seem to get stretched out. I know tailoring is probably the best bet, but also curious what type jeans one should wear, etc to balance out really broad shoulders and flatter ones body. My shoulders are wide and broad, and my legs are just slightly muscular... So just curious what types of jeans, pants, shirt cuts one should try besides just tailoring? Im new, never cared before. It was all about hiding.

by Anonymousreply 402/02/2013

If you are wearing browns, stick to brown. Black with Black. or Black with blue.

This guys knows all but he is straight so take that with a grain of salt. He is good if you want to dress sort of classic, but not for anything cool or trendy.

by Anonymousreply 502/02/2013

Let's see this big dick OP. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 602/02/2013

It depends on the color shirt and tie you are wearing.

by Anonymousreply 702/02/2013

GET RID OF THE BROWN SUIT. UGH. Get a black suit or a dark navy one. And wear black shoes with those. ps... can we see your cock please?

by Anonymousreply 802/02/2013

Shoes should never be a lighter shade than the suit.

by Anonymousreply 902/02/2013

R8 + 1. Black or Dark Blue suit with black shoes, cant go wrong. Brown is kind of iffy and stands out, but not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 1002/02/2013

I used to wear brown suits with black shoes, black socks, black belt and black background tie with small pattern of brown, grey and red with a grey shirt... I like to break the rules if I can make it look good... you will get a lot of compliments from people who notice that despite being told never to do it, it looks good... picking the right shades of grey and brown to interact with the black is the key.

by Anonymousreply 1102/02/2013

Brown and Grey? That's two neutrals, I dont think so.

Maybe the compliments were more like this: Oh, uh, what a interesting suit you have, certainly makes a statement.

I could wear florescent green and hot pink and pull it off with my musculature, but that is not what the OP is asking.

by Anonymousreply 1202/02/2013

dark brown

by Anonymousreply 1302/02/2013

I can't believe you sorry gays didn't make him show his big cock before giving advice.

by Anonymousreply 1402/02/2013

Sigh. Let me make it easy for you. Black shoes only go with black pant. For pants with all color, brown shoes or whatever matches the pants.

Belt and watch band color always goes with shoes.

by Anonymousreply 1502/02/2013

The new Thom Brown SS2013 , Darling.

by Anonymousreply 1602/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!