Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cunt Reporter Doesn't Know How to do her job (Video at link)

Okay,

Am I the only one who thinks this woman should be fired?

You're doing a fucking "Man on the Street" segment in New Orleans on Bourbon St. during the fucking Super Bowl!!! Of course people are going to be rowdy! But this woman wasn't even rowdy she was actually kind of sweet and this cunt reporter decides to slander her live on tv.

What do you all think?

by Anonymousreply 7202/04/2013

I think the reporter is tremendous. VERY quick. That yo-yo thought she was cute by hogging the camera and she got her ass handed to her instead.

by Anonymousreply 202/01/2013

The bitch was obnoxious, she had it coming. The reporter cut to the quick!

by Anonymousreply 302/01/2013

Agreed, OP. The woman on the street seemed pleasant. The reporter's pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 402/01/2013

Grossly unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 502/01/2013

Can you imagine working with that passive-aggressive twat?

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2013

Totally no reason to use the C-word. Totally no reason.

by Anonymousreply 802/01/2013

Op,are you 4,5,&6?

by Anonymousreply 902/01/2013

No, do not agree with the reporter. The person seemed quite harmless and the reporter was really rude for no reason. Maybe she encountered people that were out of control earlier and was burnt out, but this person did not deserve such an insulting attitude.

by Anonymousreply 1002/01/2013

I agree with r1 and r8.

by Anonymousreply 1102/01/2013

Um, no. That reporter was amazing! That was some quick thinking on her part and gave the camera hog just what she deserved.

by Anonymousreply 1202/01/2013

I agree with r11!

by Anonymousreply 1302/01/2013

Appropriate response--"yeah, I must have caught it from your boyfriend."

by Anonymousreply 1402/01/2013

I wonder if she can file a lawsuit?

by Anonymousreply 1602/01/2013

A lot of cunts on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 1702/01/2013

Agree with OP/R15

by Anonymousreply 1802/01/2013

The camera hog was being silly but the reporter was nasty and took some kind of irritation out on the dumb young woman.

The reporter was kinda dressed like an STD-carrying whorey hotsie-totsie herself, but that's the way they do the news these days.

by Anonymousreply 1902/01/2013

Grossly unprofessional (fucking REALLY?!). I loathe queens like you. All puffed-up with righteous indignation ! I always wish that people like you will have to work in hospitality with the public. "Grossly unprofessional ",get a load of you.

by Anonymousreply 2002/01/2013

I'd say the same thing if that was a gay she dissed: mega bitch newscaster. That BW did nothing. Have you ever been to Nawlins even on a regular day? She was not drunk and obviously middle class or else she would have gone ghetto on that tasteless and rude bitch newscaster.

by Anonymousreply 2102/01/2013

Agreed, r21. Miss Latina America 2013 is very lucky that this woman didn't knife her in the gut or throw some punches.

The woman took it very well.

But she sobered up real quick, didn't she!?!?!? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 2202/01/2013

She was great. Get a life OP. The idiot was drunk in public had no business bothering the reporter. She asked "Why do you want to talk to me?" and the idiot had no answer.

by Anonymousreply 2302/01/2013

The reporter's response was way out of proportion. If that's her instinct I bet she's a joy to work with. Put a camera live on a location and you're going to get people wanting to ham it up on TV. It's the American way. And the English way. And pretty much every country on earth way.

by Anonymousreply 2402/01/2013

OP, why do you feel the need to specify her ethnicity? Tells me more about your state of mind -- anti-woman, anti-latina/o. Bigot.

by Anonymousreply 2502/01/2013

R20, I work in television news, and I stand by my comment. Don't do a fucking streeter on Drunk Street if you don't want to deal with this nonsense.

What would have happened if the woman had reacted like the OP did (Cunt, fuck you bitch etc.) but live on air? The station management would be left to deal with it.

Not sure what the hospitality industry has to do with anything, but I imagine that they can't accuse annoying customers of having STDs either.

by Anonymousreply 2602/01/2013

I don't like the word cunt but she was oozing cuntiness... she was relishing that stunt. Yeah, the drunk woman was a bit of an oaf but the response was pure Mean Girls and she was loving it. Very unprofessional. Goofs on the street go with the territory, learn to handle it, preferably not like you're in Grade 10.

by Anonymousreply 2702/01/2013

The appropriate response for Ms. Jessie from the Block Sanchez would be for her to laugh it up with the slightly inebriated woman and invite her into the segment. Have some fun! Loosen up! You are there to communicate the scene and atmosphere of pre-Super Bowl festivities taking place.

The station managers should look at this tape and determine that this woman is incompetent and can not improv/ad-lib when unexpected things happen.

Imagine Ann Curry or Al Roker doing the same thing on a Today show outdoor segment.

by Anonymousreply 2802/01/2013

I also bet you that if she were not a black woman then the reporter would not have gone there.

by Anonymousreply 2902/01/2013

I thought this was hysterical. This woman is going to become a folk hero to man-on-the-street reporters.

by Anonymousreply 3002/01/2013

There was no racism involved. Total bitchiness is color blind.

by Anonymousreply 3102/01/2013

Haven't Celtic and Barca had very nice relations throughout the years? Same with Bayern. About 6 years ago, Barca played an exhibition at Allianz and Messi couldn't sit on the bench because the automatic bun warmers had been set off (it was August). The cameras caught him laughing off the bench (as he was supposed to be warming it!) It was a nice scene.

Oh,sorry, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 3202/01/2013

We were just wondering where you were planning to spread your VD tonight, hussy!

by Anonymousreply 3302/01/2013

The reporter's reaction would maybe have been justified if she had been interrupted during a serious report. But she was just doing a crappy piece of fluff - no, that's too grand a term - a piece of nothing about people getting drunk in anticipation of a sporting event - on a fucking half-empty street! She should have been grateful to that woman.

by Anonymousreply 3402/01/2013

Nasty response, the woman was just a partier and could have been easily shooed away if the tape rolled and was edited.

by Anonymousreply 3502/02/2013

I agree with R34. The reporter overreacted and was out of line.

by Anonymousreply 3602/02/2013

I agree with R24 and others -- You can have a reporter on the street doing a story about the tragic, sudden deaths of 122 people and there will be some moron in the background trying to get their face on TV. Waving, walking back and forth etc.

It's the way people are and any reporter should know how to handle it without making a personal attack on someone. The bystander [italic]was[/italic] sweet. Annoying maybe, but not obnoxious.

The reporter behaved unprofessionally.

by Anonymousreply 3702/02/2013

That was a COMPLETELY unprofessional, insulting overreaction by the "reporter" and she should (at least) be reprimanded and forced to issue an apology.

by Anonymousreply 3802/02/2013

It was kind of funny, but it really seemed like something a bitchy high school girl would do.

by Anonymousreply 3902/02/2013

Drunk woman should have responded that bitch reporter was the perfect choice to do a story on STDs.

by Anonymousreply 4002/02/2013

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 4102/02/2013

She's lucky that she didn't run into a NOLA woman. She would have gotten her ass shanked on live tv.

by Anonymousreply 4202/02/2013

R40 is exactly why the reporter handled it so poorly.

What if the drunk woman was had delivered a good comeback. Suddenly the situation is a catfight on live TV. I've reported for local news and you just ignore those people. It's irritating but that kind of engagement is inevitable. On the other hand, at the end of a newscast once (and on a fluff story) I had a kid charge into the shot and just start talking to me about what was going on. I went with it and it was a hilarious thirty seconds because the kid was so spontaneous.

But being a bitch, no matter how irritating Joe Public is, is a non starter. That piece of tape will follow her and she's going to have to have an explanation or eat crow on it. Bad move. Live reporting is about grace under fire. I mean, local news is all bullshit, but you can still get canned for doing bullshit badly.

by Anonymousreply 4302/02/2013

[quote]That was a COMPLETELY unprofessional, insulting overreaction by the "reporter" and she should (at least) be reprimanded and forced to issue an apology.

Exactly. And it's New Orleans - WTF did she expect in a party city? I can see getting a bit irritated, but the STD comment was way overboard and unprofessional. Not that I would expect anything else from a Hispanic woman - so many of them are rude bitches who think they're better than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 4502/02/2013

Well, I think it was funny and unprofessional. She should have waited to use that line on someone who was just truly obnoxious, though. It would have been even funnier if she had (yet still unprofessional). I also thought it was funny when the drunk girl started saying "safe sex", "wrap it up", "condoms."

by Anonymousreply 4602/02/2013

Also, if we don't want offensive slurs directed toward us (homosexual men) then don't direct them toward other groups of people. Stop with the divide and conquer BS.

by Anonymousreply 4702/02/2013

Agree with OP. Don't stand on Bourbon street during Mardi Gras alone and not expect a playful drunk. Add in the Superbowl and it's a given. People are here having fun and that bitch can take her insults and go home.

by Anonymousreply 4802/02/2013

That drunk woman behind the reporter should have been run over by a truck right on TV!

by Anonymousreply 4902/02/2013

Are we sure that reporter is not a Datalounger?

by Anonymousreply 5002/02/2013

The reporter was extremely unprofessional. I'm surprised she wasn't reprimanded. Or was she?

by Anonymousreply 5102/02/2013

Not going to lie, I thought it was brilliant and I laughed, but it would have been one thing if they were just doing that during set up and not actually airing it. The thing is, this aired for all to see and that crossed the line from witty and clever to unprofessional and petty.

Much as I understand her annoyance, she should be fired. What she did clearly put the station at risk for being sued.

by Anonymousreply 5202/02/2013

I've been drunk many times, and that woman was hardly drunk. You're all a bunch of finger pointers. The reporter was a bitch because she had the mike and the camera and the control. She intentionally tried to make a fool out of the woman on live TV. The woman did not see it coming, and seemed more confused than upset. Many people would not have responded with as much grace. The reporter is a nasty piece of work. A cunt.

And to top it off, the joke was not that funny. Something a junior high student would find funny.

by Anonymousreply 5302/02/2013

R53 I agree. I've noticed that whenever a Hispanic woman is given just the tiniest bit of control, they turn into total bitches and think they're hot shit. I've seen it time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 5402/02/2013

Come to think of it, her entire report sucked, even without the incredibly unprofessional STD crack. Before that she had basically been saying "It really stinks down here and the people suck" I'm sure anyone tuning in to hear about Super Bowl preparations wants to know that it really stinks on Bourbon street.

by Anonymousreply 5602/02/2013

TV news has gotten so dumb. Back in the day I started (early 90s) it was already attracting bimbos and himbos with no desire to report, just to be on TV. And white, middle aged idiot men News Directors hired them. Local news once chugged away doing it's job. Then it started getting stupid and it hasn't looked back. I can't remember the last time I watched a local newscast. I think the last time I watched a national newscast or CNN was that stormicane thingy that hit New York. Or maybe Newtown. I read newspapers online and stream some video depending on what's what. Local news thingys... bleh.

by Anonymousreply 5702/02/2013

Very unprofessional. She thinks she's a fucking Housewive of Whatever. Fire her ass and get someone who can actually deal with the public.

by Anonymousreply 5802/02/2013

Not fake.

by Anonymousreply 6002/02/2013

What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6102/03/2013

Very unprofessional.

But we're living in an idiocracy in which juvenile behavior is encouraged and rewarded.

by Anonymousreply 6202/04/2013

R8 is a cunt's cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6302/04/2013

OMG, these idiots really thought the reporter was doing a story on STDs on Bourbon Street. What morons. And they go on a rant about how bad local news is and how just because you're doing a story on STDs doesn't mean you need to go to Bourbon Street to get a background shot.

Jesus, you morons, she wasn't doing a story on STDs!!! I'm so embarrassed for them and for TYT Sports.

by Anonymousreply 6402/04/2013

[quote]OMG, these idiots really thought the reporter was doing a story on STDs on Bourbon Street.

Oh please! You know damn well you'd be caught off guard too if some bitch reporter asked you that out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 6502/04/2013

I agree with R5, R11, R36, R68 and R90

by Anonymousreply 6602/04/2013

I smell a lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 6802/04/2013

Are you psychic, R66?

So tell me now...what is R90 going to say? And what time will the post show up?

Oh, and give me the winning Powerball numbers for this week, too! Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 6902/04/2013

OP please look up the definition for the word slander

by Anonymousreply 7002/04/2013

I love how all the CUNTS on DL will go batshit crazy yet so easily use words like "queer" and "homo" and posts misandrist, hate-filled posts.

Fuck you twats.

by Anonymousreply 7102/04/2013

DAMN! What a bitch. I totally understand OP being aggressive about this horrible reporter.

She needs to be fired ASAP. Dismissing an irritating video bomber is one thing, but slandering her so cuttingly on television was NOT cool.

What a nasty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 7202/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.