Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fox greenlights "Celebrity Swan"!

Oh, the tastelessness! The beautiful, beautiful tastelessness!

by Anonymousreply 1802/21/2013

Yoo hoo! I'd make myself available!

by Anonymousreply 102/01/2013

I want to see what the original "swans" look like now.

by Anonymousreply 202/01/2013

[quote]Casting is currently underway through The Conlin Co. and no celebrities have been set, though I’ve heard the names of former White House intern Monica Lewinsky and Happy Days alumna Erin Moran as possibilities.

DL Favorite Erin Moran on THE SWAN?!?!?!

I'd travel and co-host a Datalounge watch party for that.

by Anonymousreply 302/01/2013

R2, NO SHIT! I've tried to start countless threads on this show and no takers. Even when the show was on I think there were only 3 of us who were interested. I would imagine the gals looked like plastic surgery victims without the wiglets and weaves.

by Anonymousreply 402/01/2013

I haven't had any new surgery in at least a week, so I'm overdue!

by Anonymousreply 502/01/2013

Oh Lawd, the original show was deliciously awful. My sister and I still laugh at the reaction of one contestant during her reveal when she sobbed in front of the mirror, "I'm so beautiful!" The entire production was Shatneresque.

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2013

R4 they gave all of them the exact same procedures, therapy and physical workouts.

by Anonymousreply 702/01/2013

Totally, R6! That woman was unhinged. "I'm so beautiful-hul-hul-hul!" The cosmetic dentistry was so awful. They all ended up with Chiclet veneers.

I will watch the shit out of Celebrity Swan. Can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 802/01/2013

R1 There's only so much surgery can do. At least until we have the technology demonstrated in this ep of "The Twilight Zone."

by Anonymousreply 902/01/2013

What about the contestant who was booted because she dared to look at herself in a mirror before her reveal? The straight-faced censure she got from TPTB was HILARIOUS! I can't believe I didn't damage internal organs from laughter during the finale. Will be watching the redux with a martini and a tank of O2.

by Anonymousreply 1002/01/2013

Now THAT's the FOX we all know and love.

by Anonymousreply 1102/01/2013

Here is one of the former swans claiming the show made her bipolar and gave her lupus. Also she now weighs 300 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 1202/21/2013

Feck Fox

by Anonymousreply 1302/21/2013

Hey r3! I'll drive and bring the dip.

by Anonymousreply 1402/21/2013

Too bad they don't have enough "celebrities" for a series.

by Anonymousreply 1502/21/2013

This is fantastic news for my dear friend Glenn!

by Anonymousreply 1602/21/2013

Oh man, that is one of my all-time favorite shows. It made the mommies nervous though, so it was cancelled. Maybe they realized they were just a few porcelain veneers away from dumping their loutish hubbies, and the pain was too great.

by Anonymousreply 1702/21/2013

Thanks for the link r12. I was just going to come one here to say that I remember one of the swans (not Arrias) saying that she kind of flipped out afterwards because she wan't used to being so pretty. Her and her husband broke up. This chick at your link is kind of a whiner. Clearly these people were damaged to begin with so you can't blame the show, honey. It's like that fatty that is pissed at Biggest Loser because they didn't fucking hold his hand and come live with him and make him eat salads everyday and now he is huge again.

by Anonymousreply 1802/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.