Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Angelina Jolie is homely looking

Does anyone else think so. What a grotesque looking face. She has duck lips and half of her face is covered by it. I don't know why people say she's beautiful. A truly beautiful woman would be someone like Kate Winslet.

by Anonymousreply 4102/04/2013

And her being too thin makes her even more haggard looking

by Anonymousreply 102/01/2013

Angelina is GORGEOUS, whereas Kate Winslet has never been more than plain-done-up-as-pretty. You probably think the plain-featured Charlize Theron is beautiful too, OP (a lot of gay men seem to think so - as someone who fucks/loves women, I don't get it).

by Anonymousreply 202/01/2013

Charlize Theron is gorgeous, R2. She is a million times better looking than Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 302/01/2013

R2 Theron is heck of a lot better looking than Jolie

by Anonymousreply 402/01/2013

Jolie isn't looking good lately, scrawny, pale, and waxy. Her plastic surgeon has made her nose and lips disporportionate, as well.

She just doesn't look healthy.

by Anonymousreply 502/01/2013

Angelina is gorgeous - other women spend millions to copy the features she was born with.

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2013

Such ridiculous arguments. They are all genetically blessed women whose looks are coveted by many.

by Anonymousreply 702/01/2013

r6, is an anorexic f laming twink

by Anonymousreply 802/01/2013

I've never seen the appeal. She looks like an insect who has somehow managed to learn to walk on two legs.

by Anonymousreply 902/02/2013

Yes! Yes! Yes, OP! She's fugly. Those pus-filled lips look like they're ready to explode at any minute. She's scrawny, ugly tatts, vacant eyes, just awful.

by Anonymousreply 1002/02/2013

I feel so sorry for her kids

by Anonymousreply 1102/02/2013

I love Aj's looks but I wish she'd eat a sammich.

by Anonymousreply 1202/02/2013

The idea that she's beautiful is a total p.r. scam. It's right up there with the genius who convinced millions of little girls that Cabbbage Patch Dolls are attractive and that the jumbled icicle Christmas lights look just like icicles hanging from the eaves of a house.

by Anonymousreply 1302/02/2013

Her plastic surgeon made her look great for a while. But now the awfulness is back, she's balding, her hair is wispy and thin and she now looks way too plastic.

by Anonymousreply 1402/02/2013

R7 is a fat frau who thinks pretending to have solidarity with gel-titted freaks in show business makes her likable and pretty by misguided faux association.

by Anonymousreply 1502/02/2013

Yes. Angie is homely. So disgustingly homely.

by Anonymousreply 1602/02/2013

r6: She was not born with her current nose. She's had at least one nosejob.

I think she was beautiful for a while but now that she's in her 40s and is so thin, she no longer has the same luster to her looks. She has never really been a very good actress either; her screen persona tends to be a bit wooden and one-note.

That said, in recent years she has seemed quite a genuine and serious person when interviewed about the work she does for the UN, etc., relatively non-actressy for someone of her celebrity. Have no knowledge of what she's like behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 1702/02/2013

Some of you people are a hoot. Here she is in motion not that long ago and oh she is soooooo hideous.

She is beautiful. No two ways about it.

by Anonymousreply 1802/02/2013

R18. Thanks for posting. Angelina is stunning in that video. Stunning.

by Anonymousreply 1902/02/2013

Personally I see too much of Jon Voight in Angelina's face to be viscerally attracted to her but she's obviously a babeosaurus rex.

by Anonymousreply 2002/02/2013

Jolie USED to be gorgeous. Now she is scary looking. She is clearly developing a plastic surgery addiction and I predict that she will look like a freak in ten years.

by Anonymousreply 2102/02/2013

Watch her at R18, R21. I don't understand how anyone can say she isn't stunning. It's just weird to me. Even if you say "she's not my type, but she's stunning" or something.

Only on DL.

by Anonymousreply 2202/02/2013

I guess I can understand why others might think she's beautiful, but I don't think so myself. The skeletal arms and legs are a particular turn off for me.

by Anonymousreply 2302/02/2013

Saw pics of her on a site that showed an ugly protrusion from her neck. Was it a muscle, I don't know. The pic disappeared shortly afterwards.

Many of her photos in the rags are photoshopped. Nothing new regarding show biz. It's just that when someone declares she's so beautiful, one remembers those other photos, as well as the pancake ass, etc!

by Anonymousreply 2402/02/2013

Fugly from deep within and it shows on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 2502/03/2013

Way too much makeup, and too thin in r18s video. She is still gorgeous though.

by Anonymousreply 2602/03/2013

And you say that because you know her personally, R25? She seems like a lovely person actually. I've never heard anyone with personal knowledge of her have bad things to say. This isn't high school anymore.

There's always too much makeup on a red carpet. They are made up for photos and videos.

by Anonymousreply 2702/03/2013

I think Jolie is beautiful. A bit thin, yes, and regrettable tattoos, but beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 2802/03/2013

Angelina is attractive in an odd looking way. Not a classic beauty think Jaclyn Smith, Michelle Pfeiffer. Large forehead, oversized lips and a nose and boob job to boot.

Bony limbs with trashy tattoos.

Never got her appeal.

by Anonymousreply 2902/03/2013

I think Gisele Bundchen aka the keeper of Tom Brady's balls, is masculine looking and tough. Don't know why she is considered beautiful. Jolie just needs a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 3002/03/2013

If you look at Jolie during the Lara Croft period and now, there is quite a difference. Jolie was gorgeous in Croft, but it looks like she also had more weight on her.

by Anonymousreply 3102/03/2013

The woman is definitely too thin but homely she isn't. Homely would imply that there are a ton of women that look like her and that her face is plain. Her face is striking, and whether or not you find her attractive there aren't many who have her look.

by Anonymousreply 3302/03/2013

I don't see her as being a great beauty, but she is attractive and seems to know how to make the best of her looks. Tho as she's gotten older she's gotten very hard looking. To me that takes away from her attractiveness. She's only 36-37 and I don't see her aging well at all. She's had a lot of plastic surgery already, and there's a limit to how much surgery she can have before she hits Michael Jackson territory.

by Anonymousreply 3402/03/2013

Honey, I wouldn't throw either one of them out of bed.

by Anonymousreply 3502/03/2013

She's not homely, but her looks have diminished greatly over the last couple of years. She used to be gorgoeus, now she is very hard and odd looking. She looks shiny all the time. She has always looked older than her age. I'd put her at 45 instead of the 37/38 she is.

by Anonymousreply 3602/03/2013

She really does have a beautiful face, but lately she's been looking, well, sickly.

And her nose is just too small for the rest of her face. She never does anything in moderation, as she gets older she's probably going to ruin that lovely face with plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 3702/03/2013

[R31] Yeah, Tomb Raider era was probably her peak. Her body was sensational then as well. I bet if she'd just gain some weight and had good makeup choices she could look somewhat like that again even today.

Still, despite everything she's bred a lot of imitators (Megan Fox, Mila Kunis) who have nothing on her.

by Anonymousreply 3802/03/2013

She's still attractive but she's steadily ruining her looks with too much plastic surgery, drug addiction and an eating disorder.

Any one of them might be survivable, having all three is the kiss of death to anyone's looks. Her scrawny, gristly arms and claw-hands creep me out.

by Anonymousreply 3902/03/2013

She just needs to gain some weight.

by Anonymousreply 4002/03/2013

She used to be beautiful (circa Gia) but she has not been looking so great these last few years.

by Anonymousreply 4102/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.