Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Excuse me? Paul's dating Brandi? WTF?

[quote]'s been reported that Adrienne's ex, Paul Nassif is growing close to... wait for it... Brandi Glanville.

[quote]'It’s the ultimate betrayal,' Adrienne told Life & Style magazine after hearing that her plastic surgeon ex had been talking to her number one enemy.

But Brandi's playing it cool-

[quote]'[Paul and I are] friendly. Every once in a while, he’ll text me. He’s very nice.'

You heard it here first.

by Anonymousreply 3602/01/2013

She got the better end of that deal LOL. She is getting fucked by Rod Stewart's hunky son instead that old, creepy Paul.

Paul should date Nene.

by Anonymousreply 102/01/2013

Who are these people?

by Anonymousreply 202/01/2013

Shut the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 302/01/2013

Paul is just trying to get back at Adrienne.

by Anonymousreply 402/01/2013

Does anyone know what caused the Malooves to split up finally? The show hasn't depicted their divorce yet.

by Anonymousreply 502/01/2013

Don't talk to me like that, Brandi! Nobody knows who you are, or cares.

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2013

[quote]Does anyone know what caused the Malooves to split up finally? The show hasn't depicted their divorce yet.

The 'Malooves'! LOL!

I don't think the show has any plans to depict the divorce. All that's happened is a lot of absent time from The Malooves.

I don't think Adrienne would want her divorce all over the TV, upsetting the kids.

by Anonymousreply 702/01/2013

The previews for the season did show Adrienne crying about her marriage being over, so I wonder if they touch on the reason at all.

by Anonymousreply 802/01/2013

I think Brandi is an extraordinary villainess. Just the right touch of pathos. There was a moment where I worried that they might not make her a permanent housewife, because Andy Cohen seems to not care for her. Thank goodness he didn't let personal animus get in the way of good television, because Brandi is certainly good television.

by Anonymousreply 902/01/2013

Paul dating Brandi would definitely enliven the show. Stir things up.

I don't know how far behind what they broadcast is from what's happening in real life.

by Anonymousreply 1002/01/2013

The article says they've become closer as in friends not that they're dating.

by Anonymousreply 1102/01/2013

Men have friends, and women have husbands. If they're not dating yet, they will be soon.

by Anonymousreply 1202/01/2013

They will both be invited to my candlelight Malibu suppers.

by Anonymousreply 1302/01/2013

Is anyone surprised by this? Brandi is a fame whore and will do anything to make sure her 15 minutes keep ticking.

by Anonymousreply 1402/01/2013

[quote]She is getting fucked by Rod Stewart's hunky son instead that old, creepy Paul.

Rod Stewart's hunky son? Does Rod Stewart have a son we've never seen, because the one Maloof is dating is anything but hunky.

by Anonymousreply 1502/01/2013

Adrienne claims that Paul beat her up.

by Anonymousreply 1602/01/2013

And lemme' guess... this will all be addressed in the BRAVO reunion specials.

Parts 1,2,3 &4!

by Anonymousreply 1702/01/2013

Lemons anyone ?

by Anonymousreply 1802/01/2013

That article has the single worst picture I've ever seen of Madonna. She really is looking like a granny now.

by Anonymousreply 1902/01/2013

[quote]Brandi is a fame whore and will do anything to make sure her 15 minutes keep ticking.

& an affair with Paul will do the trick nicely.

by Anonymousreply 2002/01/2013

[quote]Adrienne claims that Paul beat her up.

Well, it's not like she didn't have it coming.

by Anonymousreply 2102/01/2013

I love the 'morally corrupt' Faye Resnick. Will she be another housewife soon?

by Anonymousreply 2202/01/2013

Fame? Brandi's after that surgeon money! Either that or this is all just a publicity stunt to get people interested in this dying show again. How do they go from pointing and screaming in each other's faces (and filing a lawsuit) to dating? Puh-lease.

by Anonymousreply 2302/01/2013

[quote]to get people interested in this dying show again.

Dying show? What the fuck are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 2402/01/2013

Because nothing is hotter than having a guy get in your face and scram that you're a fucking bitch?

by Anonymousreply 2502/01/2013

Who THE FUCK are these people?

by Anonymousreply 2602/01/2013

Exerpts from her book

by Anonymousreply 2702/01/2013

ZzZzZz....who gives half a fuck about her book. We get it, you were cheated on. No one care but YOU, dimwit. BTW does anyone else think Brandi suffers from some sort of personality disorder? Borderline possibly? I can see it in her eyes, something is amiss.

by Anonymousreply 2802/01/2013

Another excerpt from her book: “Six years after I moved to Europe, I came back to Los Angeles to shoot a Coors Light commercial and ended up in an obnoxious nightclub called Grandville on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood. Across the bar, I spotted an insanely attractive Cuban man who just couldn’t keep his eyes off me, and I couldn’t keep my eyes off him either. It was love at first sight – or perhaps, lust. Yes, we slept together that first night. I would never endorse sleeping with someone you just met, because half of the fun is the challenge. But, man, was it fucking hot! I used to joke that he ‘raped’ me. Rape jokes are never funny, except when they are. I was saying, ‘No,no,no,’ the entire time, but we all know that despite the adage, sometimes no does mean yes.”

by Anonymousreply 2902/01/2013

Great, so now a guy knows they can rape her and when she tries to have them arrested for it, they'll point to her book and say she wanted it, there's the proof.

She's such a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3002/01/2013

She had 'vaginal rejuvenation surgery'?

[quote]This pretty intense surgery had an even more intense price tag, $12,000. A brand-new vagina would be an Eddie-free vagina. I decided that since Eddie had ruined my vagina for me, he could pay for a new one. I gave the doctor’s office Eddie’s credit card number.”

by Anonymousreply 3102/01/2013

Say shocking things. Profit.

by Anonymousreply 3202/01/2013

[quote]Does anyone know what caused the Malooves to split up finally?

They're the Nasieves. Duhhh!

And I bet you didn't realized that Paul fucked me before the divorce. How else do you think I knew about the surrogacy? Now SHUT THE FUCK UP!

by Anonymousreply 3302/01/2013

[quote]While her passion for the handsome Eddie was unbridled, Brandi is also candid about her attraction to other women, although she adds she’s not talking about “any below-the-belt action, just some harmless grab-assing and sexy making out.”

[quote]“I can definitely appreciate a pretty girl, so on occasion I would hook up with girlfriends, so that my husband could watch.

If she'd written that Eddie also made out with guys, it would be in HEADLINES, ALL OVER the internet by now.

by Anonymousreply 3402/01/2013

My enemy's enemy is my publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 3502/01/2013

I'll believe it when I see them make out on RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 3602/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!