Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I seriously hate my horrible life right now.

My bf had an early meeting, so I had to stay home and let the plumber in, causing me to miss work. When I finally got to work, the coffee maker was on the fritz. My twat of a boss is pestering me about some work that was supposed to be due Monday but that is now magically due fucking EOD today! Trying to catch a breather and eat my lunch in piece while I watch Y&R in the conf room, but these three douchy het assholes also eating in there are loudly discussing the "stupid" bowl, totally drowning out my soap. I have to go to my bf's bff's bday party tonight. The bff and I mutually loathe each other, so I'm gonna have to make nicey poo for my bf's sake. The things I do for that man! On top of that, I feel a fucking cold coming on. It's not just today. Crap like this seems to happen to me every day. I deserve so much better. I need a fucking vacation! Just venting.

by Anonymousreply 7802/02/2013

What can I do to help?

by Anonymousreply 102/01/2013

I hate your life too.

by Anonymousreply 202/01/2013

Is facebook broken?

by Anonymousreply 302/01/2013

Only losers watch soap operas.

by Anonymousreply 402/01/2013

Stop recycling old EST threads. Everyone knows its the Webmaster so fucking knock it off.

by Anonymousreply 502/01/2013

Get one...

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2013

I've already notified the Editor and asked him to flames and freaks this fool, r5!

by Anonymousreply 702/01/2013

And what do you think that will accomplish dumb shit?

by Anonymousreply 802/01/2013

Does somebody need a waaaambulance?

by Anonymousreply 902/01/2013

"I deserve so much better."

I disagree.

by Anonymousreply 1002/01/2013

bitch, bitch, bitch! Sure sounds like your life is a real shithole, you poor poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 1102/01/2013

"I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.

"And then I laughed and laughed and laughed!"

--Geri Blank

by Anonymousreply 1202/01/2013

AT least you have a bf OP

Some of us are still single and looking.

Get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 1302/01/2013

"Crap like this seems to happen to me every day. "

I am a bitch after all

by Anonymousreply 1402/01/2013

[quote]I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.

And I said, "Friend, can I have your shoes?"

by Anonymousreply 1502/01/2013

Having a bf is a double edged sword. It's nice to have someone to connect with and fuck on a reg basis, but when he's the prime breadwinner, such as with us (he's a lawyer, I'm an exec asst) you're forced to accede to certain demands and are constantly reminded that you're not the breadwinner. THat sucks

by Anonymousreply 1602/01/2013

OP you are white.

Much more opportunities and no racism directed to you.

So get over it.

by Anonymousreply 1702/01/2013

"when he's the prime breadwinner, such as with us (he's a lawyer, I'm an exec asst) you're forced to accede to certain demands and are constantly reminded that you're not the breadwinner. THat sucks"

What a fucking whiner. Don't like that he makes more money? Then either get a better job, or date someone with less money.

by Anonymousreply 1802/01/2013

1) you have a job

2) you have a bf

3) you have a social life

by Anonymousreply 1902/01/2013

Plus a relationship should be based on EQUALITY, despite how much diff money between two people.

The dynamics of this relationship is not equal.

Who's fault is that? Your own.

by Anonymousreply 2002/01/2013

Plus you are white, not a visible minority.

by Anonymousreply 2102/01/2013

Interesting the minute I mention to the OP that him being white gives him so many more opportunities than a visible minority, he seems to have vanished.

OP there are many many gay visible minorities that have it worse than you do.

Maybe he realizes that, and knows his life ain't so bad.

by Anonymousreply 2202/01/2013

"Interesting the minute I mention to the OP that him being white gives him so many more opportunities than a visible minority, he seems to have vanished."

Maybe he didn't want to stick around and let this turn into the fiftieth thread this week about how awful he is for having "white privilege".

by Anonymousreply 2302/01/2013

You sound gross

by Anonymousreply 2402/01/2013

There are many who died today who would have loved to have lived just one more day, even a day in your life. Be greatful you are alive, find and make the joy you need. Life is a gift denied many.

Quit complaining about your job. At least you have one.

by Anonymousreply 2502/01/2013

If you would learn to like sports then your attitude towards life would change. You would view life as a big sporting event that requires endurance, agility, quick thinking, strategy, and gamesmanship.

What you are lacking in life is what you detest most: sports.

by Anonymousreply 2602/01/2013

I think not, r26.

by Anonymousreply 2702/01/2013

So why should be care if you hate your life? Big f'ing deal. You sound spoiled and unappreciative of what you do have.

by Anonymousreply 2902/01/2013

Yeah, but Professional Victims aren't SUPPOSED to enjoy their lives!

by Anonymousreply 3002/01/2013

I can't tell between your BF, your BFF and your total and utter BS.

Please be more specific with your Extremely Scintillating Tale.

by Anonymousreply 3102/01/2013

I know how the OP feels. The other day my maid quit and I had to load the dishes into the dishwasher ALL BY MYSELF.

But don't worry it isn't all bad.

I called immigration and they deported her sorry ass back to Mexico. And the great part was she was born in Reno. LOL

by Anonymousreply 3202/01/2013

Is OP's post a joke? You are insufferable, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3302/01/2013

[quote]I know how the OP feels. The other day my maid quit and I had to load the dishes into the dishwasher ALL BY MYSELF.

Are you serious? Now I see why your maid quit, you lazy ass.

by Anonymousreply 3402/01/2013

Wow, this sure sounds like a job for Debra Messing. Paging Deb Messing...

by Anonymousreply 3502/01/2013

[quote] I know how the OP feels. The other day my maid quit and I had to load the dishes into the dishwasher ALL BY MYSELF.

You mean you had to....TOUCH dirty dishes?

The HORRORS....it must have been ghastly!

by Anonymousreply 3602/01/2013

You need to start living for yourself OP. If you are coming down with a cold don't go to your boyfriends party. Don't let the boyfriend use the fact that he makes more money that you against you. You have to stick up for yourself. Live for you. It's YOUR life.

by Anonymousreply 3702/01/2013

This thread is the perfect example of "First World Problems"

by Anonymousreply 3802/01/2013

Sorry to interrupt but could someone start a thread about Gaga's under oath rant about her ex-assistand who is suing her. It's a goldmine.

Example quote, ""In my work and what I do, I’m the queen of the universe every day!"

Thank you in advance.

by Anonymousreply 3902/01/2013

I've also developed a HANGNAIL!!!

Oh will this nightmare ever end?

by Anonymousreply 4002/01/2013

ugh, my cold seems to be getting worse. I'm been spraying the hell outta my mouth with zycam, but it not working so good. I still have to go to this shitfest party tonight. I could be in a coma, and my bf would prop me up and wheel me over to the place. It's at G Lounge which is my least favorite place in the entire world. ugh, just make it stop. On top a that, my bf keeps texting me to remind me to bring the present cuz I'm going home first and hes not. ugh I can't. I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 4102/01/2013

OP hasn't listened to a thing said by anyone on the thread. So he's either a troll or has BPD. Either way, he's a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 4202/01/2013

"I'm an exec asst"

So you are the parasite in the relationship, if you can call it that.

by Anonymousreply 4302/01/2013

It was the coffee maker on the fritz that got me. I swooned and fell onto my fainting couch. Thank goodness Aunt Pittypat was there with the smelling salts.

by Anonymousreply 4402/01/2013

Just another venting young yuppie. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 4502/01/2013

Perhaps you just need a tiny moment of quiet reflection.

by Anonymousreply 4602/01/2013

[quote]Don't let the boyfriend use the fact that he makes more money that you against you.

I'm sure the BF doesn't, and it's all in the OPs head. Because he DESERVES to be making the same money, if not more.

by Anonymousreply 4702/01/2013

If you have some big work project due today, why the fuck are you watching a goddam soap on your lunch break? Get to work, OP, you ridiculous troll.

by Anonymousreply 4802/01/2013

You're an "executive assistant" and you're trying to eat your lunch "in piece"??

You deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

by Anonymousreply 4902/01/2013

Sorry OP- but you sound insufferable- like a troll post

by Anonymousreply 5002/01/2013

Don't worry, the stress of the job and the difficult relationship will soon be just memories soon, judging by how shitty you are at both.

by Anonymousreply 5102/01/2013

[quote]Just another venting young yuppie.

I don't think that OP is a yuppie. The U in yuppie stands for upwardly-mobile. Executive assistants don't tend to be; latching onto an attorney doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 5202/01/2013

TROLLING TROLLING TROLLING!

KEEP THOSE WAGONS TROLLING!

by Anonymousreply 5302/01/2013

"I deserve so much better."

Survey says! Sorry, no one selected that answer.

by Anonymousreply 5402/01/2013

My bf is in this photo. He the one in the blue shirt third from left. His douchy bff that I hate is on his right in the white shirt. It was taken at G a little while back. He likes hanging out with his friends there. I hate it there, and avoid that place like the place. So he usually goes it alone. Tonight I have no choice, and I'm sicker and sicker.

by Anonymousreply 5502/01/2013

This. Never. Happened.

by Anonymousreply 5602/01/2013

G has carpeting?

by Anonymousreply 5702/01/2013

um girl, the person third from the left is wearing a white shirt. The only person in that pic in a blue shirt is on the far left. Are you color blind in addition to being a chronic whiner? I pity your bf. No wonder he drinks.

by Anonymousreply 5802/01/2013

Hilarious thread. Good one, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5902/01/2013

I'm unemployed. My unemployment benefits ran out. I have another interview Monday, so maybe.

I've reused coffee grounds.

I hate your guts.

by Anonymousreply 6002/01/2013

Whole ltta gayface goin' on in your pic, OP/R55.

by Anonymousreply 6102/01/2013

I am amused.

by Anonymousreply 6202/01/2013

Interesting that the OP still refuses to discuss the fact that being white gives him so many more opportunities and advantages over gay visible minorities.

Yet he whines and complains about his life. And you think you have problems.

Typical out of touch gay white male.

by Anonymousreply 6302/01/2013

im white, so what's the problem bithc? posting fr g rite now. allready washed down 2 crandberry vokdas & only been here 45 m. least helps 2 4get bein sick. bf, bff & friends talking re something re architeture of da bar, i thnik. bff is architecht. fuck i hate that pretentious kween. dont know bf can sit listening 2 dat boring foool. here come my 3rd crabberry vodka. lala land. barback cutiez. laterz kiddos.

by Anonymousreply 6402/01/2013

I beg your pardon, miss, but I have troubles of my own.

by Anonymousreply 6502/01/2013

You know what, OP? (Not that you're real, but here it goes anyway.)

I am in my mid 20s, a recent college grad who is currently unemployed (the job market in the area I live in is fucking rough). I live with my boyfriend, who paints Propane tanks for a living at the moment and makes $11,000 a year. His entire paycheck goes immediately every two weeks to cover most of our basic costs of living. If it wasn't for the $200 I get in food stamps currently that I only qualify for in my state thanks to being unemployed, we'd both pretty much not be eating. We eat like shit as it is - all MSG-laden, franken food crap - but at least our stomachs are full.

And you know what? As unhappy and frustrated as I am with my general current life situation, I don't bitch too much - because in the grand scheme of everything, things still aren't that bad. I have a wonderful boyfriend. I have a roof over my head. I still have a god damn car, even if it is an old, broken down money pit that seems to have some fucking new thing wrong with it daily. And hey, as you can see, we still have fucking internet somehow! (Just barely; it's been shut off a few times.)

I know the OP is just a troll - and a very bad, unrealistic and unfunny one at that - but for some reason, this stupid bullshit hit a nerve. I saw a post on DL recently that said "I make $30K a year at my shitty job," and I wanted to scream "30K? WELL FUCKING SIGN ME UP!"

Alright; I'm clearly getting way off topic, but the point I wanted to make is this - These are very economically hard times, for everyone, including gay people. Posts like these are NOT the least bit cute or funny to some of us, even if they're very poorly done and not even remotely entertaining like this one. If someone like the OP finds these fake posts to be the epitome of hilarity, then maybe he should go jerk off to old SATC and/or AbFab episodes instead of posting here.

I don't know where the hell I'm going with any of this, really. I just had to let this rant out, even though I'm fairly sure I'll just be mocked for being so poor.

by Anonymousreply 6602/02/2013

R66, you sound like a great person. I'm glad you're keeping a positive attitude in spite of some tough times. And I'm happy for the reminder that those of us who are well off need to consider others who might not be.

I hope things get better for you soon. I went through financially tough times a few times in my life, but with a combination of luck and work, am comfortable now. You have a college degree, so you have a leg up on many.

by Anonymousreply 6702/02/2013

What a whiney Bitch. I bet your co workers laugh their asses off at the old Queen who watches soaps at lunch in the conference room. So at least you bring joy to others.

by Anonymousreply 6802/02/2013

[quote] I'm fairly sure I'll just be mocked for being so poor.

No, just for your jealousy and bitterness.

by Anonymousreply 6902/02/2013

" Posts like these are NOT the least bit cute or funny to some of us, "

This is true for 90% of everything posted on here. You're awfully angry about an anonymous &, by your definition, fictional post. While I do think you have every right to be angry, if mindless crap sets you off like this, you really should try to find better outlets for your frustration.

by Anonymousreply 7002/02/2013

I want to preface all by saying that I love the Mariah 'Excuse Me, Miss' Trolls. It cracks me up every time.

That being said, I'm annoyed that OP has a non-abusive BF and yet continues to claim that his life is horrible. You seem very spoiled, OP, and your BF - who is very cute - might look for greener pastures one day if you're not more appreciative.

by Anonymousreply 7102/02/2013

Interesting that poor miss r66--with her mustard soup dinners and tattered blouses--was able to post when it was prime time yesterday. The WM should be honored that she gave her last $18 to this site.

by Anonymousreply 7202/02/2013

I had a shitty day too, don't even get me started..I have this prissy little queen of an asst who has been slacking off royally. I thought I was being pretty clear when I told him his report was due today, ASAP. Of course the first thing he does is whine about his cold and then flit off to the break room for lunch, despite the fact that he just got here an hour ago and was fucking around with the coffee maker the whole time. He then turned on the tv and blasted some cheesy soap while some other employees were in the middle of a discussion about the Super Bowl. I really want to let this dick go but he is always whining and threatening about his lawyer boyfriend suing me. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 7302/02/2013

You need a few days off and some perspective OP. Things could be a lot worse.

by Anonymousreply 7402/02/2013

"He then turned on the tv and blasted some cheesy soap while some other employees were in the middle of a discussion about the Super Bowl."

I would give him a raise for that. Fuck the straight Superbowl.

by Anonymousreply 7502/02/2013

[quote]I deserve so much better.

If we all got what we deserved, we would starve.

by Anonymousreply 7602/02/2013

Thank you, R67. As much as the current financial situation fucking sucks, I really wasn't being facetious when I said that things could be so much worse. I mean, I have come from all the loneliness and sexual repression of my younger years to now being in a live in relationship with a man who I adore (doesn't hurt that he's fucking hot!) and having great sex on a regular basis. Also, I get to be alive during a time when I can walk down the street openly holding his hand and no one can really say or do shit about it. In the scheme of human history, I do know how lucky that alone makes me. I know that money isn't everything and that I am fortunate in a lot of ways.

And for the smart ass at R72 - I definitely did not post during prime time. I have never paid a dime to post on this site. Maybe you thought that because prime time kicks in at different times in different time zones (I certainly don't know how the fuck it works; it all seems random and arbitrary to me). But if you're pathetic enough to delight in pointing out that I appear to have posted during "prime time" and thus must be lying (because after all, who could REALLY have that little money and not be exaggerating?), then your life must be a lot poorer than mine.

by Anonymousreply 7702/02/2013

R66

[quote]I don't know where the hell I'm going with any of this, really. I just had to let this rant out, even though I'm fairly sure I'll just be mocked for being so poor.

No decent person would mock you for being poor. As you said, it is a current life situation. You and your partner are young and will make headway to better circumstances. I wish you well.

I am neither poor nor young. Sometimes the lack of awareness and compassion here appalls me. A bit of that among the snark and cleverness would shine at times.

by Anonymousreply 7802/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.