Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tell us about your first time...

He pulled down my pants and sucked me off so gently and massaged my cockhead with his hand until I shot a big load down his throat. We were bf's for 3 years after that.

by Anonymousreply 1002/05/2013

Then you turned 16, and he was transferred to a diocese in Montana.

by Anonymousreply 102/02/2013

I was raped.

By a woman.

I'm a guy.

We fucked for two years until I came out.

by Anonymousreply 202/02/2013

met him off the internet - He was 26 I was 17 (told him I was 18) we smoked a bowl to relax me but I was nervous as hell and was got up to leave. He was cool with it but said can I kiss you good bye? I figured what the hell and he stuck his tongue down my throat...He kissed me for what seemed like 10 minutes, when I pulled away he said "you sure you want to leave?" as he was grabbing my hard on in my jeans. He just kissed me again as he unzipped and sat me down in a chair, pull out my dick and pulled away and said "you sure no one has ever sucked this before?" I think I muttered "uhuh" and he started blowing me. I saw stars. He blew me for a while then stood up, pulled me up and took me to his bed room. I swear I was kissing him every chance I got. We both got naked and he sucked me I sucked him, I started shivering at some point as I freaked out a little. He just kissed me more, went down on me, went down lower lifted my legs and ate my ass. I don't know how I managed not to blow a load during any of this. Once he started rimming me that was it I was going to cum so he jerked off over me and we shot about the same time. He was still kissing me as we laid there and then said "so do you want to come back sometime?" And I did..a lot. :)

as fiction as that all sounds it is 100% true.

by Anonymousreply 302/02/2013

Who left the doggie door unlocked? PPSM got in again.

by Anonymousreply 402/04/2013

I was a froshman in college. A female friend had a high school friend come to visit. Her rommmate wouldn't let him stay in her room, so I let him stay in my room. We went out drinking and for some reason stopped at 7-11 and bought 2 dirty magazines on the way back to the dorm. He and I ended up in bed together. Never saw him again, but about 2 years later, I heard that he had killed himself. Always wondered if it was because feelings that were exposed that night.

by Anonymousreply 502/04/2013

Hot story, r3, and it rings true. It sounds like my first time. I was very tentative and kept half-trying to stop but my more experienced partner kept the momentum going as he pulled me deeper and deeper into the experience. Wonderful memory.

by Anonymousreply 602/04/2013

That's a unique take on it r7.

by Anonymousreply 702/05/2013

Joyce Dewitt has surely never raped anyone.

by Anonymousreply 802/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!