Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How's he doing?

by Anonymousreply 1402/05/2013

WOW! They just did a puff piece on his in the NYT too!

I was never a fan of the old closet queen, he recently came out saying that his private life was boring and no one needed to know about it.

by Anonymousreply 102/01/2013

Asshole who said he put Israel before America. He was also a self-loathing prick. Burn in hell, asshat!

by Anonymousreply 202/01/2013

I thought he died last year.

by Anonymousreply 302/01/2013

New Yorkers loved him for whatever reason. The rest of the country were puzzled that a town that prides itself on its sophistication would fall for an old mans 'ain't I cute' routine.

by Anonymousreply 402/01/2013

The Mayor says he has no regrets, “it wouldn’t make any difference. The Jews were going to vote for him [Obama] no matter what. And that’s the nature of the Jews. They are always very solicitous of everybody else except their own needs and community.”

-Ed Koch

by Anonymousreply 502/01/2013

He's fine. Sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2013

In sound byte heard today, Ed said he was being buried in the non-sectarian Trinity Episcopal cemetery because no one visits Jewish cemeteries.

by Anonymousreply 702/01/2013

Assuming she's in any condition to make public appearances, did Bess Myerson attend his funeral?

by Anonymousreply 802/04/2013

The Beekman Boys tweeted a sweet valentine to the late mayor. "You'm did great. R.I.P." They're just so classy. Every one here was savaging the poor old guy.

by Anonymousreply 902/04/2013

[quote]Asshole who said he put Israel before America.

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 1002/04/2013

R8, Bess Myerson has dementia.

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2013

That's incorrect, R7. It is the only cemetary in Manhattan that still accepts burials.

He wanted to be buried in Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 1202/05/2013

Why wasn't Hillary at the funeral of this 3-term mayor of her newfound home state?! Had she scheduled her plastic surgery so soon after leaving Foggy Bottom?

by Anonymousreply 1302/05/2013

Hillary needs a hairdresser worse than a plastic surgeon...

by Anonymousreply 1402/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!